1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Kyle Lopez vs. Callan Young | Champion Battle
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 7:38:55 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan slipped through the double sliding doors into the Top Champion’s battle chambers. The design was minimal, a simple battlefield, a screen, a throne on the other side with an accompaniment of various arcade games lining the trim of the stadium.

The screen flashes, registering the entrance of the former Elite Four trainer. A portrait of grey locks and red eyes, accompanied by his team of choice lines underneath his ghostly complexion.

“Kyle, hi.” Callan begins, his voice cleaner than its previous smoke infested rasp. “I feel like perhaps the changes we’ve made to the system might have unintentionally made your workload.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kyle Lopez vs. Callan Young | Champion Battle
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 17:52:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i was wondering when you'll take your turn," kyle greets in a more carefree tone. "matias and melody already got their turn."

he gets up from his seat, lighting up a screen overhead with their pokemon of choice. callan may not use normal-types exclusively, but it is what he was grown to be known for during his stay as a gym leader.

kyle decides to use it as his theme for this match.

"i was never the best when it came to ruled matches anyways, so i guess the changes just made sure i kept the seat." he wasn't married to the title, but some things were better if he was not to leave it. "but i have to say that things somehow got more lenient thanks to it."

he sighs. it's a consequence that escaped him during the planning phases, but whether that was a good thing or not was left up to interpretation. kyle was supposed to be the lenient one, and he isn't sure how to feel about the entire operation slowly fitting to his preferences.

the top champion then releases two pokemon: a dunsparce and an oranguru.

"anyways, let's get started."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights