[M][C/Lash] Delightful Deliveries

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
178 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 19:33:02 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Usually it’s more the twists and turns that are problems, though,” she replied, briefly thinking about the matter as it pertained to her, personally. Honestly, she had not quite thought too much about any of this. Mostly because she simply had a decent grasp on her own abilities intuitively, so she rarely went faster than she could handle.

But then again, she had never been the kind of person that constantly pushed herself to further limits to begin with. This woman clearly was it, though, so it was natural that she had more thoroughly investigated those matters. As for Lash? She was always careful and only put in what she felt she could afford. Which involved not getting passed out by the speed of her own Pokemon, at least not unless she had to properly run away from clear and imminent danger.
“The way I see it, you never have to go as fast as possible. Just faster than whatever you are running from. Unless Hoenn actually destroys itself, but I can’t see that coming, really. Something tragic and grandiose might happen, sure, but Hoenn’s going to survive anyway. After all, it might not belong to us, but it’s still our region, now isn’t it?”

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 23:59:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's Sygna Suit in part reflected her desire to go beyond her own limits, continuing to push them farther and farther out. It was how her suit's powers expanded to Venusaur and not just Flygon. "Hoenn won't destroy itself," Shalin remarked after dropping off their final package. "If there's anyone that's going to destroy Hoenn, it's us. And not us personally. I'm talking about the people up top." The ones that made all the decisions, good and bad. All it would take amid such tensions was a single spark, and the region would have a full-blown civil war on its hands.

"Yes. And we need to do what we can to keep it our region. A free region." If history meant anything, though, keeping that freedom would be a real challenge for a region that was more politically divided than perhaps any other region in the country. If only her position as Captain didn't have political baggage associated with it, Shalin would enjoy it more.

"Thanks for the help today. Now, let's go back to HQ and get our checks."

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Shabraz       Sharpedo       Good
Lathliss      Salamence      Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
178 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 20:47:54 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
What an oddly…nihilistic way to think of this. At least for someone who seemed bubbly and energetic like this one. Exhaustingly so, even. Hence, hearing her say that was a little bewildering. Probably the kind of feeling people got when she behaved too much like an adult near them. Which likely was almost always, to be fair. “I still don’t think even they can destroy it. A region is able to endure a lot more than a society can. It was reasonably fine before us and will be fine after us,” she replied with a shrug, not used finding herself as the more hopeful sounding one between people.

Though, admittedly, her own biases soon showed themselves in what she did not say. Namely that she was not too fussed about Hoenn being ‘free’, mostly because she did not quite catch that meaning. People like herself always felt constrained by society, so a collapse of that might be more beneficial. Thouh it could also easily result in some warlord taking over. She honestly did not know what to make of it. Hence, she tended to stay out of these conflicts, even though she was more Rocket aligned for pragmatic reasons. “Anyway, don’t mention it. I just came here for an easy paycheck.” Another thing that probably sounded weird coming from someone looking this young. “I mean, I don’t mind being thanked and fussed over for doing easy, chill work like this. That just makes it all the more worthwhile.”

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 3:30:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven