she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
So baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 9:10:58 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

| mission
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I'm not here to fit in this world,
[break]I just want to make a difference,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The cries of wingull overhead, bright sunlight washing down so early in the morning, painting the sandy beach a bright, cheerful gold, glittering off the waves crashing against the beach, the soft rustling of trees and a peaceful, soft breeze that gently pushed clouds across the beautiful blue sky. It was the perfect day to spend outside, enjoying life, nature and joy itself, and the perfect day to take some pictures![break][break]

"uweough..."
[break]

The first, most wonderful noise that had escaped Bella since she'd stopped off on this island, slumped on the ground, languishing existence itself. She clearly wasn't having the best of days, in fact she'd almost fallen flat on her face when she was getting off the flying taxi to get here, dropped her phone in the sand when she was transferring the fare, and was just overall painfully drowsy, unable to remember just when exactly she'd last slept but, it was probably recent if she was still standing. Of course, she'd signed up for a photo op, something about taking photos of the local wildlife... and something about this being a two person job? She couldn't quite remember, in fact she was trying to decide whether or not she remembered if there even was another person she was supposed to be here with, maybe she was just gaslighting herself and wasting time.[break][break]

Regardless, despite looking absolutely haggard, she'd done the only thing any responsible adult with responsibilities and a job should do, cracking open a can of far too sugary energy drink and chugging the thing in one go, the epitome of health, as she'd awaited for her mysterious perhaps imaginary co-worker. She'd been mumbling to herself somewhat, trying to convince herself she wasn't waiting for nothing, "c'mon, Bella, you're photographing wild pokémon, they probably want an actual trainer helping find them or something... a real trainer. Wait, I'm a real trainer, or maybe the real trainer was the friends I made along the-- no that's dumb," she'd squinted a bit, "... or is it..."

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

We're just quirky notes in the symphony.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 12:20:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Traversing through overgrown bushes, it's not often you find a dead body in the wild. And really, it shouldn't be first instinct to look around for a stick to try and poke it. Or at least, she assumes she can poke it, until the corpse suddenly begins to groan... and crawls right back to their feet.[break][break]

Normally, most people would have the thought to check up on the said possessed body or something. Maybe start with an 'oh my gosh, are you okay?' or 'do you need help?'. Instead, this girl looks to the Luxray beside her as if that's been the most normal thing she's seen since a gargantuan dragon split the earth and created an infinite chasm chock full of crack crystals. And she leans in, rather confident of their hiding spot within the bushes, to whisper.[break][break]

"Do you think we'll get paid for taking ghost pictures?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 10:39:48 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

| mission

Perhaps taking on a job while running on fumes, cope and caffeine wasn't the most brilliant plan that Bella's had in a whole while, what had felt like hours, no, days, weeks, years in fact, passed by—in all actuality about a solid 25 seconds—and she'd been muttering to herself in a near manic state, pacing in circles, subconsciously fitting her foot prints to match the funny little circle she was making because it was fun, the bags under her eyes accentuated by how sunken in and simply put crazed she seemed to look as she slowly paced, her Rotom phone in hands. The Rotom phone in question was shaking, whether it was from the Rotom's very own distress or simply Bella's hands themselves shaking due to stress and torpor. Nonetheless the girl with a scar over her eye had been chanting some sort of mantra to herself, proving her sense of self-worth.[break][break]

"I-I-I am Night Shade! I'm the Ghost Catcher! I will capture a good picture."[break][break]

"I AM NIGHT SHADE! I'M THE GHOST CATCHER! I WILL CAPTURE A GOOD PICTURE!"
[break]

She'd shouted triumphantly with a smile she could barely hold up, dizzy and a little half-lidded, perhaps suffering a little bit of heat stroke in addition to her lack of sleep and questionable decision making as a responsible adultTM. Though she'd overheard rustling over the cacophony of sound that washed over the beachfront, normally a noise that most normal people probably wouldn't really pay much mind, but Bella was freaking out thinking her help had flaked on her. She'd almost thrown her Rotom phone directly at the source of the rustling, the sentient levitating device managing to slip from her grasp a little early and prevent itself being used as a source of blunt force trauma.[break][break]

Realising that the source of the rustling in the bushes was another person, she'd hurried over to the girl and her Luxray with a deranged smile and a nervous shiver in her eye, "You! Y-you're her! The Help!" she'd shouted excitedly, "You're late!" no she wasn't, "I'll still defeat you!" she'd rambled further, seeming to have forgotten in her excitement that she was waiting for this girl to help her find pokémon to take pictures of, not to battle.

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 3:11:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Nightshade? Ghost catcher?? Why are they stuttering and yelling with that creepy smile? The more she listens in on the stranger muttering to themselves, the more she begins to wonder if she's just stumbled upon a serial killer.[break][break]

There is a thought that crosses her mind, that gets her to start turning away. Perhaps, she should leave while she still ca-[break][break]

Oh.[break][break]

They've noticed her.[break][break]

"De- defeat me?"[break][break]

Just another happy incident lined up on her long list of tragedies, huh?[break][break]

The overexcitable way they approach her makes her freeze up, a whimper silenced by their overwhelming presence. Thankfully, Reiner is there to push himself between them, growling as he picks Eris up by the back of her collar, much like how a kitten gets carried by their parent. And he narrows his eye at the stranger, the air beginning to crackle with static.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 13:06:20 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

| mission

The moment the Luxray had interposed itself between the two girls, Bella had managed to realise her mistake, the brazen excitement in her body language dying down a little. "Ah." she'd figured out what was going on, a fist quietly slapped onto her open palm as her Cramorant-size brain cells managed to put two and two together.[break][break]

"Wait, riiiiight, we're both here to snap pictures, right?" Bella had asked with a bit more grace, offering her hand despite the very much cautious Luxray between herself and this lost(?) blue-haired child in front of her, "name's--..." she'd yawned a bit, massaging the back of her neck, a slight weird crook in it causing a bit of discomfort, "name's Bella~" she'd introduced herself a bit more properly with a casual wave and a slight chuckle. The scarred girl while a bit disheveled, was trying her best to be polite to make up for her... episode earlier.[break][break]

"So, errr, pictures! We're gonna take some right? Got much experience with this sorta stuff?" she'd asked a little awkwardly, a bit embarrassed by the fact that she went on a full on manic episode in front of this girl.

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 12:12:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Oh, they're a normal person. Or maybe they're just trying to lure her into a false sense of security?[break][break]

"I'm uuuuuh-" Should she give her real name? Would you give your real name to a serial killer? Would your name even matter once you got stabbed and left for dead in the woods? "-sula. Ursula. Yeahp. Nice to meet you."[break][break]

Her nod is sharp, almost throws her off balance with how vigorously she does it. Compare that to Reiner looking as if he'd rather die than be anywhere near here and you have some kind of harmonious balance between the two states of being.[break][break]

"Yeahp, taking pictures! Got a whole bunch of experience!" Pulling out her phone, she points it right at the woman and snaps one. And this is probably hubris, but she even flips it over for Bella to see: Her in all her haggard glory.[break][break]

"See?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Picture Perfect [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 15:21:39 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]

| mission

Bella had been none the wiser that the name she was given had been a fake—she'd had no reason to suspect it after all—and with a bit more chipper grin, she'd chimed back, "Ursula's a cute name~" while she'd been genuine about the compliment, she couldn't quite help but immediately associate the name with that one sea witch from that fairy tale who stole voices and gave legs, though she'd never voice such a thing to someone she just met.[break][break]

Lost in thought, Bella hadn't actually realised a candid shot had been taken of her until she'd seen a littler version of herself on Ursula's phone, lost deep in thought, chin in hand as if doing such a thing would make her look cool as she contemplated, a contrived habit from her cringier dark times called her 'teenage years', yet with how ratty and tired Bella looked, she was more comparable to a crazy cat lady than any sort of amazing hero in a good mystery novel. She couldn't help but laugh as she'd seen how scraggily and messy she looked, "my bad, I probably look pretty worse for wear, huh?" she'd added, dusting herself a bit and combing her hair a bit, even going so far as to redo the scrunchy keeping her side tail up, which, at the very least made her more presentable, though hadn't done much for how physically exhausted she actually was.[break][break]

"But man, you're gonna put me outta my job and hobby with that kind of shot," she'd chuckled, looking around for something she might want to snap a shot of, she'd had half a mind to snap a shot of Ursula and her Luxray, but that felt like far too easy a choice, and as if fate had decreed it, she'd heard something over the sound of the ocean surrounding them, footsteps, rapid ones at that. She'd turned a full 180, with some sort of near-alien pose fit for an overexcited foreign tourist as she'd snapped a photo of a Doduo running by. With a proud smile brimming with confidence of her own, she'd turned her phone around to show the girl, not aware of what bizarre photo she managed to capture.[break][break]

[break][break]

"I'm pretty good at this, huh?"

[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights