March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[M] A Tisket, A Tasket, an Oldale Basket
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 23:35:18 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Lucia looked like she was having the time of her life speeding toward Oldale. With how fast they were going, it wouldn't take more than a few minutes to get to town, where the Paldean could make her delivery. Shalin loved how much fun Lucia was having, but she was starting to grow a little concerned as the big cat's gait grew more intense; if she continued to goad Serena to run faster and faster, she couldn't imagine the stress it was putting on the unborn Pokémon within the egg.

"Serena can run faster, but I wouldn't go any faster than this until after we make our delivery. What she's really good at is making a U-TURN," the captain explained, having to shout even at a short distance due to their great speed. "If you want to go faster, I've got a friend in Mauville you might want to meet. You might already know him. He's ."

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Rumble        Arbok          Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Serena        Persian        Good

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 22:48:47 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
The intense speed she was going was the most fun Lucia had ever had. The little speed demon held onto the Persian as she tried to let off of the cat's acceleration. No doubt that the poor egg might get a little bruised because of this. Oldale was slowly approaching the two over the horizon, and their brief little interlude was coming to an end.

but what perked her interest was Shalin mentioning Mauville's finest gym leader.

"Oh, ?" she asked loudly, beaming at the other woman from a mixture of going fast and talking about a hyper-fixation. "Yeah, I know of him! I mean, who doesn't? He's one of the gym leaders, after all! He's pretty cool, super fast too! I've been trying to find a good Pokemon for his challenge, but we're working on it!"

The two then landed down at the entrance of town, with Serena and Lucia coming to a skidding stop as the latter of which slowly got off of the larger Pokemon. Her form shook with excitement, and she couldn't calm herself down from that little ride she had participated in.

"That was so cool! I wanna do that again, but faster! I bet without that egg, Serena can go as fast as she possibly can!" Lucia beamed up at Shalin. "Thanks for helping us, by the way! We would still be lost in the woods if you hadn't had helped us!"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 4:55:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Who didn't know of him, indeed? After achieving Champion Rank, he became one of Hoenn's more famous celebrities: one of the few in the region that didn't let the fame and fortune go to his head. "I've been meaning to take classes at his Gym. I may be Hoenn's wildest Pokémon rider, but I can't handle straight speed like he can," Shalin admitted, dismounting from Lathiel once their destination was on their right.

The Captain examined the eggs to make sure they were okay. Two had light bruises on them, but the others were still fine. Perhaps they did overdo it a little. Even so, the Pokémon inside would be safe and sound in all likelihood. "Tell you what, Lucia! I've got a Pokémon sanctuary in my backyard, at Petalburg Plateau. Some weekend when we're both off, wanna go riding together out there? You'll be able to go as fast as you want on Serena!" she offered. "For now, though, I have to get back to Rustboro. Do some paperwork I've been putting off."

Once their delivery was complete, the two would go their separate ways.

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Rumble        Arbok          Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Serena        Persian        Good

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 6:01:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven