POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 15:27:18 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rizzy eddiealt"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
“Hey, for what it's worth, ya got a leg up on me; I'm still dumb as shit,” Eddie acknowledged with a shrug of his shoulders. [break][break]

But maybe there was some common ground to be found here after all, Eddie realized with some amazement, because hadn't he thought the same, in his own small way? Not that his own silly intrapersonal issues compared, but still, Eddie realized that he had long fostered his own little bit of distrust when it came to the most private aspects of his own life, afraid of the condemnation of others. No matter how often he wore his heart on his sleeve, Eddie was always fearful of that bit of judgment, and still guarded some parts of himself with a terrified vigilance. It was so easy to just dodge and obfuscate and flee rather than to face what could have proved to be his worst fears realized. [break][break]

When he had finally opened up, what had he been met with? Soft laughter and fondness. Eddie could have laughed himself in that moment for how absurd any of his ill-founded anxieties felt when he returned Matias' gaze, [break][break]

“Now you're just teasin' me.” [break][break]

It was so easy to reply to that jest in kind now, with a new playfulness lacing his voice and a sly wink to seal the deal. Eddie hadn't felt this well and truly unguarded in years, [break][break]

“You ready to eat?” he offered, gently jostling the box still tucked under his arm, “Few things worse than a stale donut.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddiealt"]--accent: #d4a53c!important; --headercolor: #d4a53c!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #d4a53c; --headercolor: #80687A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 10px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
at my worst
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 5:36:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
the floodgates have yet to open and maybe they never will but honesty and truth comes a little easier now. he wonders, briefly, as he's met with a sly wink, whether eddie has anything to do with that ease.

"yeah, but you make it so easy to."

taking the wink in stride, he doesn't even look down at the jostling box of donuts. whatever food it is doesn't matter as long as @eddie's there with him.

"come on, then. it's been a while since i've been on a picnic date."

he's had a few of those recently. he'd rather not revisit what followed his picnic with at mount chimney again.
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
all our weight is just a burden offered to us by the world
awards
420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
at my worst
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 16:59:45 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rizzy eddiealt"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
Alright, so maybe Eddie wasn't completely unflappable just yet. Even if his face didn't become quite as red as it had just a little while ago, the tips of his ears still burned a bright pink as he settled in with Matias for their meal. [break][break]

But it was no longer fueled by uncomfortable shame or uneasy wariness of whatever Matias' intentions were. It was just a little fun, plain and simple, and Eddie didn't mind being the butt of a harmless joke shared in this private world of theirs. It was as sweet and simple as the saccharine vanilla filling of the doughnut he bit into (which subsequently spilled onto his fingers and smudged his cheek, because the universe was just as determined to poke fun at Eddie as Matias was). It was as easy as the laughter they shared, and as warm as the sun set high in the sky, shining on them with a beneficence Eddie imagined was just for them. [break][break]

And for a moment, Eddie wondered if this was what it must have been like to be the ill-fated Hyacinth, unaware of his doom as he basked in the presence of the lover he courted not for their divinity, but for their company. Maybe he was just letting his own imagination run away with him, or maybe this was closer to the truth than the old stories ever got. [break][break]

Either way, Eddie decided that he didn't mind taking a discus to the head himself for the chance at another comfortable outing with his friend.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddiealt"]--accent: #d4a53c!important; --headercolor: #d4a53c!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #d4a53c; --headercolor: #80687A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 10px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
at my worst
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 1:54:23 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: