Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
200 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
tea for a trio [s]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 20:51:37 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"When is it convincing to pretend to be impressed?" She stifled a smile by sipping her tea. This place was so normal and Amor was so not. His endorsement of this cafe was just another misshapen piece for the Amor puzzle. She had a hard time knowing what to make of him. [break][break]

The cafe was quaint. The drinks all looked good. She had no complaints about the tea, though she couldn't say she would come all the way out to Lilycove just for a cuppa. "How's your drink?" She asked, turning to Cillian. She had to fight the mental image of a Ranger coming in and seeing such high-ranking Rocket members. And herself. Well, their faces might not be known to many. It was a good thing, as such an association might prohibit her from functioning as a CEO anymore. [break][break]

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
tea for a trio [s]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 4:46:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Dressed in civilian casuals instead of his normal suit, with his hair ruffled from the wind and the scar on his cheek covered with make-up, Cillian barely resembles Rocket's infamous underboss. He's not worried about being recognized.[break][break]

"I don't usually bother," Cillian admits, smirking over his cup of tea. It was some sort of peppermint and vanilla blend, and it tasted almost as good as it smelled. Almost good enough to ignore what the staff were wearing. If he couldn't see Lilycove's harbour through the window and hear the murmur of other patrons' soft chatter, he could almost be back in Galar. "Tea's good."[break][break]

He'd also ordered a tray of biscuits, and would find him nibbling on one as he arrived.[break][break]

Where might try to feign pleasantries (or not), Cillian goes straight for the heart.[break][break]

"Come here for the view?"[break][break]

He's not looking at the harbor. Instead, his gaze shifts surreptitiously to one of the employees and then back again.[break][break]

"Or is it your ego you like stroked?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
tea for a trio [s]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 15:44:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor arrived having recently just got back from his vacation in Kalos where he spent time at a resort with ....That was a story for another day though. His hair was still dyed red, and he was dressed mostly casual, though he had a suit jacket on to cover his arms. Sunshades on his face, and he found the table there. This had been 's idea, and so he had directed them to his favorite cafe. The same cafe that had ruined earlier with two others, and gotten it shut down for a brief period of time which had earned his ire. Sitting down he quirked a brow at 's question, and seemed genuinely confused. When the the well endowed waitress dressed like a maid showed up, he lowered his shades a bit so she could see his eyes.

"Strawberry Lemonade please....Tell the owner she has my thanks...." A smile on his lips before turning back to the other two. "I don't think this has a particularly good view....The owner doesn't really stroke my ego either....She did start making strawberry lemonade for me...." He tapped his cheek confused on why Cillian would think that. "But I've been a patron here for the past few years....And helped her out of a few tight spots...." He shrugged a bit seeing absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that he was in a maid cafe.

The truth was....Amor had grown up around maids, and butlers his entire life. For him this was normal, this felt like home, and it was that comfortableness that caused him to come here over, and over again.

"Oh they should have sweet biscuits today as well...." He said with a bright smile, and already his sweet tooth was starting to show. It wasn't often he got to cheat on his diet....Walter would run him ragged otherwise.

His current outfit
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
200 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
tea for a trio [s]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 16:49:39 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena hid her amusement at Cillian's comments by taking a sip. There was nothing more pleasurable than seeing someone else tease Amor. Arceus knew he deserved it. "Ah, she didn't stroke your ego," she echoed in a low, smoky tone. The maid cafe left one with some logical conclusions, but she didn't have a sparkling track record of accusing Amor of things after his misuse of honorifics did not, in fact, stem from a personal slight. [break][break]

Not that that would stop her from implying he was a misogynist. Life was about the simple pleasures. [break][break]

"But I believe we are gathered here for something bigger -" An unfortunate word choice as the endowed maid-waitress returned with some sweet pastries. Ameena leaned in, becoming more serious. "I hear there is an [infiltration I should be preparing for?" Infiltration was, perhaps, not the best substitute word for invasion, but there was enough background noise in the cafe that she felt somewhat safe discussing it in these terms.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights