POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 3:54:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He'd freed himself enough to focus up his mind on his matches. It'd been a turbulent winter, but the spring winds were finally melting away all the terror and ice of the past season. From Father Winter to Kyurem, he was happy to take a break and step into something less life and death. It's a strange shift all the same, shedding Neon and moving back to Mint. [break][break]

He thinks vaguely of those time lines where Rocket didn't find him first. Where he was one of the League's finest. Ha. The only thing that had proven was he had it in him to make it through the Elite Four. And in that way, he takes comfort from Father Winter once more. [break][break]

Careful not to roll his ankles on the gravel path, he moves with care to avoid scaring or upsetting the pokemon that gathered nearby. Though, perhaps aside form the Vespiqueen, most of the pokemon seemed friendly. Used to human activity as pokemon fluttered and followed him idly before tearing away and scurrying into the underbrush. [break][break]

"Morning!" He called out, all smiles as he stood at the pitch looking for his next opponent. He hadn't seen Greyson since their interview together. He flashes 3 pokeballs on his side, ready to start. Despite outward confidence, the same jitters run through him like when he fought in his IKEA chamber.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | second e4 out, set during march excursions [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/72/9e/K0oUo55p_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
every time you POP OFF, [e4]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 23:18:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinsart"]
[attr="class","postruinsartdrk"]
[attr="class","postruinsartlght"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]Mint finds Greyson tending to a hive positioned on the far wall. The power and ease his SYGNA SUIT offers was not to be underestimated, especially when his work was nearly fifteen feet above the gravel.

"Mint." The name felt as strange as the flavor as it left his mouth. He never could quite get used to it. "Finally decided to take up my challenge then?"

His demeanor shifts ever so slightly, noticeable only to the most astute, or battle hardened.

"I wonder if you'll come to regret that decision."

He flicks violet hues to the Pokéballs' in the prospective Challenger's hands, then back up to catch his eyes.

"What's your desired Set? Doubles? Singles? Six? Three? One?"
[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:125px; width: 360px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:47:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Figured it was about time after ." he said with a wave at the E4. He looks over the Sygna Suit with interest, still not entirely used to his own. The streamer let out a laugh. A little Rotom peeking out from behind him grinning. "No way. I've grinded out enough gym challenges. If I regret it, would've stopped around the 5th badge." he said, moving to take his spot on the Elite Four's match pitch. [break][break]

"3v3. Double battle, one switch in." He grabs the pokeballs off his waist, clicking the buttons as he readies to throw out pastel blue and green pokeballs. Tossing them into the air, he reveals a very well groomed looking Ninetails who took her place next to a doofy looking sentient mushroom. Ugly cute, as Mint would say. "You don't mind if I stream my own match right?"
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tl;dr [break][break]
- send out capellini the ninetails [break]
- send out fungo the brute bonnet [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/72/9e/K0oUo55p_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 12:41:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]

"Good. That tenacity will serve you well.

Greyson nods, accepting Mint's condition. He releases two Pokémon of his own: Rillaboom and a Poliwrath. These two were some of his oldest companions.

Not one to believe in type advantages, at least in his challenge, Greyson shifts the two until they align against their polar opposite.

"Of course." He lays a hand out reflexively in-frontof him in casual acceptance.

Whether or not the Challenger was ready, Greyson's Pokémon move at his sharp whisle.

Rillaboom BEATS HIS DRUM, sound waves echoing theough the chamber. Each of Mint's Pokémon caught in the soundwaves would feel more SLUGGISH coming out of the gate

The Poliwraths footfall is quiet comparatively but the same cant be said of its BELLY DRUM. It acts alongside in tempo, empowering him, even as he rushes the Mushroom creature.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 3:37:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His Rotom takes flight, spinning slowly around their match and connecting to a live audience that had Been more than eagerly waiting for Greyson's stamp of approval. "Thanks Greyson, you're the best~!" he said back in a sing song voice. The sound waves from the Rillaboom are strong and his partners seem to flinch away from the painful sound before facing forward again. [break][break]

Luckily, his Ninetails isn't one to rush into the fight first, so if anything she's encouraged to take it easy and warm up. The area around the pitch heats up as DROUGHT activates, warming glossy, cream fur as an unbearable heat begins to cook the field. She blasts a strange colored flame towards the Poliwrath, lasting the water type with BURNING JEALOUSY as it ears down on the paradox pokemon. [break][break]

Fungo is slow enough on his own and with earing witness to the strange BELLY DRUM he decided it's better to stay put. Instead of trying to dodge, the mushroom quickly begins to produce a cloud of STUN SPORE, letting the dual type run into him instead.
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tl;dr [break][break]
- BOTH POkemon take damage sadge and feel slowww [break]
- ninetails' ability DROUGHT activates (1/5) [break]
- ninetails uses URNING JEALOUSY on Poliwrath [break]
- brute bonnet's ability boost him a little in the sun hehe [break]
- brute onnet stays put to use STUN SPORE cha cha cha cha[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 12:47:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Mint's Pokémon focus on the immediate threat; a good decision by any standard, but it also meant there would be no pressure on Rillaboom.

He'd take it.

Poliwrath advances with remarkable speed, even as the two attacks converge on him. He responds to the most pressing - a HYDRO PUMP shoots from his palm and dampen the BURNING JEALOUSY but doesn't entirely negate it.

In fact he relies on the flames to wash over him at the same time as the STUN SPORE.

The spores burn at contact, or at least a majority of them do. Some still press into his dry skin but it's not enough to stop his attack. The PARALYSIS would come soon.

Fist lit bright white, he tosses a DYNAMIC PUNCH on the Paradox while at the same time, a WOOD HAMMER comes crashing down on the Ninetales.

[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights