november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
rks: eris & cass
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 11:18:07 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]In the middle of a lush jungle, an ear-splitting scream almost throttles you to the ground. Further investigation reveals a Scream Tail screeching at the end of a promontory.[break][break]

Around you, Archen and Shieldon flee from the horrendous noise, darting over tree roots and ferns.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shut it up.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 11:24:24 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Upon entering the sweltering, pre-historic (pre-written-historic-anyway) heat, Xuan immediately returns to her pokéball despite being the one most curious about this RKS simulation. "And we've lost one," she smiles faintly, calling out her Glimmora Glimmer instead who looks at their surroundings with curiosity.

"I'm Cass, by the way - nice to meet you!" She wonders for a moment if that's a different scenario to before- ah, yeah, no, yep, that scream's still lowkey haunting her, or more the scenario that followed the last time she's been there. She turns to the younger kid, holding her ears closed to mute the sounds just a little bit. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?" she screams, trying to be heard over the not-Jigglypuff's screaming.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 10:33:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]A simulation doesn't have to be this realistic. Sweat makes her clothes stick to her skin with a deathly grip, her discontent only matched by the dead look that Reiner affords his surroundings.[break][break]

"How do yo-"[break][break]

Her words are cut off by the unholy screeching, digging into the very soul like nails drawn across a pristine chalkboard. Instincts pull her hands right towards Reiner, covering his ears to the very best of her abilities as she winces and bears a grin through the performance. There's almost no way to hear her partner's question, but guessing the gist of it is easy enough.[break][break]

How should they handle this nuisance?[break][break]

Why doesn't the simulation possess some menu for audio settings? She can barely hear her own thoughts over all this noise. Why did they end up in this scenario of all things?[break][break]

The jungle flashes a bright red, a pastel creature slowly rising to her full height as she flexes and extends her claw. A solemn lover of peace and quiet, Ako doesn't appreciate this wretched singing no matter how much heart and soul is put into it. And she dives right into the overgrowth, ripping through foliage with a scream to rival the Scream Tail's own.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]RKS
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights