[attr="class","imgavatar"]

impetus;'the force that makes something happen or happen more quickly.'
[break][break]

[break][break]

breathe.
[break][break]
she had to remember to breathe.
[break][break]
this was a big thing. a very scary thing. a very dumb thing! she could turn back now and forget she ever wanted to try this. but she knew she couldn't. she knew she wouldn't.
[break][break]
she just had to remember not to make a fool of herself. 'right, easy enough! just don't... fumble this and you'll be fine! just... treat them like a normal person. and not like a member of the elite 4! ...actually, that's a terrible idea! let's not do that!' she thought agonizing over her foolhardy decision to do... whatever, this was!
[break][break]

honestly, she wasn't quite sure why she decided to go on this brazen 'adventure'. perhaps it was because she wasn't able to figure out exactly what she wanted to do with her life? maybe, it was because of this she decided to be reckless and just go with the first or second idea in her head? whatever led up to this point didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. it's the fact it happened, was the problem.
[break][break]
and there was no backing out now!
[break][break]
breathing in a breath. she made her way into the elite 4 member's chamber. her eyes sparkling in awe at the beauty of it. artificial as it may be, for a moment she forgot she was inside a building! she never watched the elite 4 battles so she didn't have a clue what each chamber looked like. she assumed they would be all pretty metallic and imposing. not... well, this!
[break][break]
as she made her way deeper through the large room. she noted the comfey and vespiqueens who flitted about. her once raging thoughts of nervousness and anxiety seemed to bleed away, if only slightly. enough to relax and feel like she had to run away and never return.
[break][break]
'right, i can do this!'
[break][break]
the blond-haired woman would make her way to the center of the chamber, noting the beauty but quickly remembered what she was here for. right, elite 4 member: greyson conners.
[break][break]
"mister conners, uh... i'm himari kaneshiro and i'm here to... i mean, uhm... ugh i'm such an idiot! i knew this was a bad idea!" she muttered to herself embarrassed feeling her anxiety rise.
[break][break]
she finally let out an exasperated sigh.
[break][break]
"...maybe i should just come back later..."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".dennisli"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
impetus [m]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 13:01:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinsart"]
[attr="class","postruinsartdrk"]
[attr="class","postruinsartlght"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]Greyson turns at the increase or curious buzzes and gentle mews.

"Ah, you're here." She seemed a nervous wreck. Was it the bees? There were mixed feelings on the Pokémon surely.

"Relax, relax." He says, chuckling. "Please, call me Greyson. Himari, right?" He holds out a hand in greeting.

The SWEET SCENT of nature permeates the entire chamber, and for Greyson it had a calming effect. Hopefully it would for her, too.

"Here to shadow me for a bit are you? I've certainly got something interesting for you."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass][newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:125px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights