she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ULTRA PLANT: JA #5
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 20:56:44 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
32 attempt to repair a smaller megalopolan spacecraft. doing so successfully, will allow you to launch briefly; however, the frequent lightning storms will prevent you from flying for too long.
[break][break]
38 by discovering, hacking, tinkering or breaking megalopolan technology, machinery, spacecraft data, etc. discover the following information: "LOG 057: ᘺᕼᓰᖶᘿ ᕼᗩᓰᖇ... ᗩᕵᕵᘿᗩᖇᘿᕲ... Sᗩᓰᕲ... ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓍᖇᓰᘜᓰᘉ ᕵᓍᓰᘉᖶ... Sᕼᘿ... Sᘿᗩᖇᑢᕼᓰᘉᘜ... ᖶᓍᓍᖽᐸ ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ Sᖶᓍᘉᘿ".
[break][break]
39 use unusually low hanging lightning clouds as cover, though using such an endeavor is dangerous.
[break][break]
40 encounter a ZEKROM that seems to have been intentionally let loose into the realm; however, it has decided that this realm has LOST ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS and in doing so, has decided to annihilate it. battle the ZEKROM to prevent it from annihilating you and the realm temporarily.
[break][break]
41 using a repaired megalopolan spacecraft and/or pokemon, discover that the sky is false and has an endpoint. reaching the boundary means hitting an invisible barrier, similar to the invisible dome hoenn had been contained in before.
[break][break]
🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: will be able to encounter and catch a STAKATAKA or XURKITREE (one or the other); capturing these ultra beasts can influence the severity of the world's hostile environment by diminishing power, current connection, security, etc.[break][break]

Or you may encounter and catch a CELESTEELA that has managed to displace itself here. Whether it is here from Hoenn or another location in ULTRA SPACE is unknown.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
" — a spaceship?"[break][break]her xurkitree led them in a different direction from their camp this time. it feels the dusty hull of the ship with cabled fingers, looking for whatever residual energy remains in its system. it looks nothing like any aircraft she's seen in their world, all strange contours and alien shape. [break][break]she recalls her ultra beast before its curiosity ruins her own. a hand slides along the side of the ship, but there's no apparent way in. [break][break]"i wonder how we — "[break][break]a panel whines, shedding debris as it slides beneath the panel beside it, creating an opening into the ship. "oh."[break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 2:42:48 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
A… spaceship?

Unfortunately, her own Xurkitree had led them to… who knew where. Kept running off. Even now, she had it gripped like a Yamper on a leash. It strained against her grip, but it didn’t make much distance. Probably because it knew it’d just be recalled if it fought back or actually broke free.

Point was, there wasn’t one. They were outside a spaceship, and she couldn’t rush forward fast enough to stop Annalise from opening the hull. She inhaled sharply as the machine hissed, stiff as a board. Her muscles relaxed when nothing immediately tried to kill them.

Well…” June straightened up. Then, she walked past Annalise and straight into the aircraft. “When in an alternate universe.

In reality, she wanted an excuse to fuck around with a machine. It’d been too long, with work and work and more work. That’s why she immediately fumbled around, one hand on various switches and levers and the other still on one of the black cables. Outside the ship, the Xurkitree struggled to keep its ‘head’ outside.

Don’t just stand there,” she called out as she slammed her hand into a panel accidentally, “give me some light! A/C doesn’t like tight spaces.

As if on cue, said Ultra Beast spat out a few sparks from its cables. “Or me. Flashlight or… what’d you name your alien?

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 3:25:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise remains rooted in place, peering carefully into the darkened interior of the ship from a sort-of-safe distance. appears out of the corner of her eye, heading straight for the open door. [break][break]"careful," she warns, but follows in after her. she feels through the dark, letting the occasional lightning strike outside guide her footsteps. the other woman is already at the control panel, fiddling with levers and switches that could do any manner of things. june had fixed the power plant machinery, so annalise has confidence she can fix the ship, too. [break][break]"i named it licorice." few pieces of annalise's past remain, but the naming convention of her team has survived the weathering. "but i think it'll break something if i bring it back out, so ... "[break][break]from her pocket, her phone appears. she turns the flashlight on and stands out of june's way, holding her phone at an angle to illuminate the panel. [break][break]"you'll grow on your xurkitree eventually. just keep trying to bond with it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 5:01:09 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
June scoffed. “The problem isn’t me in this relationship. Thing keeps trying to run off– like it’s looking for something. Or someone.

And… Licorice? Seriously? Annalise, we have GOT to teach you better nickname schemes.

But with the light, the mechanic finally put herself upright and into the nearest seat. It felt cold, ancient, and entirely uncomfortable, but it let her get her hands on the control panel proper. Dust covered each switch, and the buttons stuck in their sockets like bolts. But with her hand on A/C, it would be impossible for her to do any work.

So, without warning, her hand reached to her belt and released another Pokemon. In a flash of white light, the creature appeared on the second seat next to her. It had a gear on its head, a bright smile on its face, and a body made of gears. A clockwork doll, whom June immedately put to work.

Here,” she gave her hold on the black cable to the Magearna. It held on for dear life, but the Xurkitree that struggled still failed to make any ground. “Now, I can fix this thing.

Not that she had the tools. But the coin in her pocket undid the bolts that held the top of the panel just fine, and she lifted it up within a few moments. More dust, more wires, and even more confusion.

She started to fiddle with the multicolored pieces that went every which way. The work was weird, but she finally settled on a specific wire in the middle. She yanked it from its socket, and then a second wire close to the left. With the safety covering torn off, it was all to easy for her to tap the wires together. Nothing happened the first time, nor the second.

But as always, the third time was the charm. Filthy yellow lights flickered on above, and the entire spacecraft rumbled to life. “I'll be fine. A/C’ll be fine. But what won’t be fine is you if you don’t get in her proper and take a seat. We’re going for a drive. Fly? Whatever.

PROMPT COMPLETE: Attempt to repair a smaller megalopolan spacecraft. doing so successfully, will allow you to launch briefly; however, the frequent lightning storms will prevent you from flying for too long.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 6:15:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise folds her arms against her chest, the beginnings of a frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. had asked her what her xurkitree's name was, but annalise had never asked for constructive criticism on it. [break][break]"and a/c is better?" she shakes her head. the two of them have spent enough time together for june to tell she's not actually affronted by what she said. there's no real anger in her face, just played-up offense. "i'm not taking any naming advice from you. knight? a/c? be so for real."[break][break]passively, annalise holds her phone flashlight and watches june get tired of babysitting. another pokemon — one she's never seen before — joins them on the ship. her eyes linger on the magearna watchfully as it struggles to hold onto the xurkitree. [break][break]"what pokemon is that?" she asks, tipping her head toward the metal pokemon. her question fills a silence broken up by june's fiddling. [break][break]after some time, the tinkering is rewarded as lights switch on within the ship. annalise looks around with wonder, turning her phone flashlight off now that the spaceship is powered back on. june doesn't let her marvel for very long before telling her to take a seat. [break][break]"have you flown something before?" she moves to sit down, but something on the dashboard grabs her attention. she moves to the front of the ship, squinting at the text. "look at this. it's a log of ... something."[break][break]the text is hard to read, but she discerns it after a moment. "white hair. appeared. said. here origin point? she. searching ... took dark stone."[break][break]her face clouds with worry. the mention of an origin point lingers with her even as she takes her seat, settling like a rock in her stomach. [break][break]"whenever you're ready, captain," she says, the color drained from her voice. [break][break]
prompt 38

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 23:29:12 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Never ready,” June responded. “And sorry for ignoring you there– hard to talk and work when thinking.

No idea what it is, never flown anything that wasn’t a Pokémon, that log might as well mean nothing to me, and Knight would be very upset with you if he were here right now,” she rattled off the answers like she was uninterested and wanted to rush to the end of the segment. “But, y’know, it’s like riding a bike.

A very big, dangerous, alien bike with no training wheels. That didn’t stop her from touching more buttons, the ones with the pictures next to them, and putting both hands on the stick. The Magearna ground its gears at June, and flailed the black cable in its arms around. “A/C’ll be fine. Might get it a vantage point to find what it’s looking for.

Thus, she pulled slightly back. The spaceship grunted against the stone and screeched in anger, but they did rise into the air. Very, very slowly. “If you’re airsick… please be airsick somewhere away from me and the electronics.

They rose further into the air, until they were a solid ten meters from the ground. Then, she pushed forward. They went forward. No reversed controls let her heart rest easier, but it pounded inside her chest as they continued on. Eventually, they went above and over the edge of the rock. Now they were truly in the air, without any vague safety below them.

If they fell, they’d likely die.

She spared a glance to the Magearna, with the black cord still in its hands. Looked like their passengers were still around. Good. "So... what's new?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 17:18:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh."[break][break] fires off answers, but never flown anything that wasn’t a pokémon sticks to her mind like a burr to clothing. it's a flat resignation to whatever fate finds them in this ship, her head resting against the back of her chair as she focuses on her breathing. [break][break]they can't die here, right? [break][break]they've come too far to end in some fiery wreckage in this desolate place. [break][break]she can feel her heart pounding against her ribs as the spacecraft begins to lurch. her stomach does a flip as they finally get into the air, her fingers digging into her armrests. [break][break]"i'm okay for now," she peers out the windshield uncertainly. "but i'll — i'll keep that in mind." [break][break]she's only half-paying attention to june or her pokemon, staring at the darkened world outside. she pries her hand off the armrest and points to the silhouette of something large, illuminated by a lightning strike for a moment and then disappearing into the dark. [break][break]"that. that's new."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 21:25:00 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Wh-what does that– oh, that’s what you mean,” June said. Sure enough, there was a very big thing in the darkness. It returned to the cover of pitch black after the lightning faded, and her imagination had to fill in the gaps. It was big, it was vaguely round, and it was awfully big.

She squinted her eyes, as if that would suddenly let her see through the black of night. “Well… Regieleki sure has gained a few limbs, since we last saw it.”

What other explanation was there? Not like there were many other massive creatures in this stupid awful place. It was either the Regieleki in a new shape, a conglomerate of Xurkitree on the hunt for their missing friends, or some secret third thing that Annalise had never told her. Or her bosses. Someone didn’t tell her, that was for certain.

But I’m not sure if now’s the time to go after it,” she said. Lightning crackled in the sky, dangerously close to them. “If it doesn’t blast us out of the sky, the weather will. And then it’ll kill us.

Even if every bone in her body egged her to jam the stick as far forward as it would go and charge in, her promise clung to her skull like a kernel between her teeth. It’d be too hypocritical too soon after she made it. Couldn’t have that on her conscious. “Maybe we should–

Another surge of crackles from the sky sent June’s mind into a tizzy. Not because of the suddenness, but because of what it revealed: the thing was not a Regieleki, it was just as big as it, and it had gotten a lot lot closer in the last twenty seconds. Even worse, it had electric potential as well.

Why else would it suddenly lift an arm and point it at their vessel, its tail aglow with blue light? “Fuck, fuck fuck–

The stick flew backwards, and her stomach went into her shoes. Her body imprinted in the chair as they rose suddenly, up into the nearest stormcloud. “Wh-what the fuck is that?!

Prompt Complete: Encounter a ZEKROM that seems to have been intentionally let loose into the realm; however, it has decided that this realm has LOST ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS and in doing so, has decided to annihilate it. battle the ZEKROM to prevent it from annihilating you and the realm temporarily.

Use unusually low hanging lightning clouds as cover, though using such an endeavor is dangerous.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 0:22:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i ... don't know if that's regieleki," comes her nervous commentary from the co-pilot seat. the golem is more energy than anything else — it could, reasonably, have as many limbs as it desires. she refutes 's theory because, after so many encounters, she knows the legendary pokemon doesn't move at a speed so trackable. [break][break]"yeah ... yeah. let's not fight whatever it is up here."[break][break]lightning illuminates their way forward, revealing how much closer it's gotten to their vessel since the last strike. [break][break]zekrom. [break][break]she opens her mouth, throat tight, but only a yelp comes out as her head hits the back of the seat and the ship lurches upward. the spacecraft shudders as it passes into the stormcloud, taking the brunt of turbulent winds and electrical discharges. [break][break]"it's zekrom." she leans forward in her seat, peering through the windows. she has a passing wonder whether it's 's zekrom, but it makes no sense for it — or him — to be all the way out here. pops of light flash around them as the dragon attacks indiscriminately. [break][break]she holds onto the armrest and stands on unsteady legs. anything to get a better view. [break][break]"should we abandon ship?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 5:30:56 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
June never thought the sky could explode twice. Granted, that was before she flew an alien spaceship into an active thundercloud as another massive creature hurled streaks of lighting up at them. A dizzying amount of yellow-white flashes filled the cockpit, and it felt like she was about to tear the stick out of the console.

What the fuck is a Zekrom?!” She yelled out. Her hand relaxed around the stick as the first volley faded, but she knew a second one wouldn’t be far behind. “You didn’t think to fucking tell me about–

Sure as rain, the next barrage started in earnest. It probably aimed as blindly as she flew, but that only meant their inevitable death would be due to random chance. That wasn’t a prospect she liked, so when Annalise offered an alternative plan, she jumped on it as she jumped out of the seat.

The stick stuck in the up position. “Of course we’re abandoning ship! Out, before the engine stalls!

June grabbed Annalise first, and then she grabbed Gears, who still held onto A/C for dear life. The abrupt conga line was dragged back to the door, which she did her best to shoulder through. Stuff like this had emergency mechanisms, right? Where she could just brute force the door?

Thankfully enough, A/Cs desire to break free helped break open the door. And when it did, it opened fast and violent. The hinges broke in record time, and the door spun like a top as it arced into the grey angry clouds. “One, two–

Three!” June jumped, everyone in tow. Hopefully Annalise really didn’t hate heights. She was perfectly fine herself, as air assaulted their hair. All they had to do now was–

A very, very, very loud crash echoed above them. Like, maybe a mile above them. The airship had enough thrust in it to make it that far, surely. But… what? No way in hell there was a second aircraft in the air above them. It sounded like a high-speed car crash. 

Prompt Complete: Using a repaired megalopolan spacecraft and/or pokemon, discover that the sky is false and has an endpoint. reaching the boundary means hitting an invisible barrier, similar to the invisible dome hoenn had been contained in before

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 6:59:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it's a legendary!" annalise shouts back, shielding her eyes against the light. she would've told if she had the prescience to predict that another zekrom existed and that it existed here of all places in all universes. june doesn't get to finish her chastising, nor does annalise get to start a rebuttal. [break][break]zekrom attacks. or maybe the thundercloud rejects their presence. the only thing annalise is certain of is the urgency to leave. june leaps from the chair, grabs her, then her pokemon. it's a flurry of movement and panic until her xurkitree punches the door open. the wind pulls on her clothes as she sidles closer to the doorway. [break][break]she grips her hand tighter as they jump. her stomach drops, but she's not wholly unused to falling out of the sky after growing up with her altaria. overhead, their spacecraft explodes against the nothingness that stretches farther than she can see, raining alien debris into the dark. in this weightless freefall, annalise reaches for a pokeball. [break][break]her roaring moon appears below them, snarling as both girls land on its back. annalise clings to june, but her pokemon weigh them all down. the dragon-type flaps hard against the air, losing altitude and cursing them in growls all the way down.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
302 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 19:18:58 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
C’mon, you tubby bastard! Stabilize, stabilize!

Despite June’s best efforts, she was unable to convince the Roaring Moon to start any sort of ascent. Her, the Xurkitree that clung to its leg, and the Magearna that clung to it. It was painful to her eyes, and bothered her stomach to no end. Not the movement, bur rather the lack of lots of it. This was nothing, and she dug her nails into Annalise.

As electricity and metal parts and who knew what else moved all around them, she racked her brain for what the hell to do. They needed to get out of the clouds before the raw electricity fried them, but not so much that the ‘Zekrom’ did the same. Or the engine of their former ride didn’t brain them on accident. “I have a plan, I think.

June recalled A/C. That also got Gears off of the weight list, and they vaguely stabilized. She watched the mechanical doll plummet between the grey clouds.

Wait. That wasn’t the right ball. “Fuck, down, down!

Never mind, cover my ass!” June pulled herself from the ranger and let gravity do the hard work. She unmounted the dragon and started to fall as well. So much for promises. It was all too easy to tuck her arms close to her side and cut through the wind like a hot knife through butter.

Down, down, down, until she saw the grey Pokémon. And not the grey clouds. The ground got ever closer, but the plan involved not becoming a pancake. One hand grabbed the creature by its ear, and the other released a different Pokémon.

Her own Roaring Moon. Midnight appeared below them, and managed to both not crash straight into the earth or clip the rocky outcrops. June shoved the Magearna into her lap and clung tight to the dragon. “Dodge, dodge! Get back to Annalise!

She kept her eyes to the sky whenever possible, from where they fell, as arcs of lighting went all around them. Annalise was fine, right? She had the massive beasts attention, she could do something to fix the crisis at hand. Or they could reconvene in the clouds and figure out a gameplan that didn't involve their painful, awful deaths.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 20:20:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"june!"[break][break] wrenches herself out of her grasp and falls off the roaring moon's back. [break][break]cover your ass? annalise rights herself on the dragon's back as it regains control of its flight, murmuring ancient comfort before it can think of dumping its final passenger.[break][break]"this is your plan?" [break][break]nothing answers her scream except the howl of winds. she drops below the lightning cloud with a painful pop of her ears, deafening her to the roaring moon's snarling and the grumble of thunder each time lightning explodes nearby. june is gone, spiraling down somewhere far below, and annalise has to let her go.[break][break] a show of faith forced by the ZEKROM that has perceived these raindrop humans and pokemon falling out of the sky. the god descends after june — or, at least, annalise assumes so — and her roaring moon tenses beneath her, shuttering its wings against its body and chasing zekrom through the air. [break][break]old wounds endure. this is not 's patron, but it smells close enough. this desolate world closes in on the roaring moon until the only ones that remain are it and the lightning dragon.[break][break]the clouds overhead darken. annalise reaches for another pokeball, preparing to abandon ship once again. the sky churns, then spits out an even larger pokemon. a confused and agitated CELESTEELA is enough to distract both god and mortal from the imminent clash. [break][break]annalise stares up in awe at the out-of-place ultra beast, watching it turn a rocket booster on the larger threat and fire a blinding FLASH CANNON. her roaring moon lurches forward willfully, joining the dogfight with a FLAMETHROWER.

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights