twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
ULTRA PLANT: JA #5
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 3:58:29 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
It… flew away?

All it took was the combined assault of Gears, the towering alien, and Annalise’s Roaring Moon for the Zekrom to be forced away. Thanks to the Trick Room, it had no trouble at all in the task. It moved fast and with purpose, and soon became little more than a spec on the horizon.

Gears… what the hell are you?

Magearna!” The doll turned and looked to June with a smile that cut through the dark, gloomy light that filtered from the ‘sky’. She heard Midnight’s growl deep in its chest, and it put June between them. Gears tilted its head at the sight, but otherwise made no moves.

This continued until Annalise showed up, still bound by the Trick Room. June watched her dismount, unable to tear herself from where she stood. “Holy shit indeed.

What else was there to say? The strategy worked. Even against something as awe-provoking as that was bound to the strange reality. That meant… Regieleki surely would as well. So they actually had a chance after all.

Why didn’t this get her excited? Or get her to mimic the smile on Gear’s own face?

Near-death experiences must have that fucky effect on the mind, was the answer. She’d recognized the feeling as her heart pounded in her chest and her skin tingled a different way. It never lasted, but it always fucked with her mind. Made some things matter, and others not seem nearly as important. For starters, she wanted to hug Annalise and never let go.

What… was that thing? Are there more of them?

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 19:00:03 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise slides off her roaring moon's back, jello-legged from standing on solid ground for the first time since they'd abandoned ship. she hisses a relieved sigh between her teeth as the ball stops shaking, as the world returns to (somewhat) normal again. the ball is clipped to her belt, then she raises her head and turns to peer into the expanse of nothingness the dragon had flown into. [break][break] it would reach world's end eventually — this place is cordoned off by something just as hoenn was. is the drk triad trying to destroy this place, too? she wonders, lapsing into thoughtful silence. it isn't long before june shatters it with more questions. [break][break]"a zekrom." she looks back at her, eyes dark with irritation that precede a reason. "there's another one in hoenn. that one belongs to prince ."[break][break]she says his name like it has a bitter taste. her roaring moon shares her loathing with the curl of its lip.[break][break]"this one is definitely different, though," she says, pivoting like she wants to escape the discomfort of talking about him. "and i think someone put it here on purpose."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 19:11:00 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
That’s not what I– okay, okay, fair enough,” June finally broke free, and she turned back to the horizon. Then, she started to pace with her hands behind her head. “Yea, I know the name of it already, you told me.

But what is that thing? Why the hell are there two of them,” she clarified. “And who the hell is Remiel, and why did he put one of his own things in here? What, are they like gods or something? Or just really big collector Pokemon? Like the kind you get on the black market.

Wouldn’t be her first run-in with someone who had a lot of power over these legendary creatures. came to mind, with her really strange collection of the alphabet. It still unnerved her whenever Dee came out. It’s eye aware of everything. So Annalise not only knew of another one, but apparently hated his guts.

Probably right to– but she couldn’t pin down the reason why. It also wasn’t as important as their literal near-death experience.

What’s this fuckers deal anyway? Pissed that we’re ‘invading his land’?

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 3:57:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise waits for the deluge of presumptive questions to ebb, as she's grown accustomed to doing with , and then consolidates her reply. [break][break]"it's a god — probably from a different universe than the other one." [break][break]it's the kind of answer that begets more questions, but there's not many explanations she can conjure up for why there are two. [break][break]"remiel is the prince of galar. or was. i don't know." judging by her tone, she doesn't care to parse the details, either. her irritated expression gradually shifts into a scowl. "he's the avatar for his zekrom. and he's also an ex-rocket admin, but i guess that can be ignored by the league so long as he's an avatar."[break][break]she folds her arms against her chest, finger tapping against her bicep like a metronome of the injustice ticking through her. and yet —[break][break]"he didn't put this zekrom here. but i think someone else did." [break][break]she bites the inside of her cheek. "june, have you always lived in hoenn?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 20:15:58 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
As far as I know. D–y’know-who, never told me otherwise,” June shot out. “Does it matter?

Probably didn’t. Annalise probably had some connection between her living in Hoenn all her life and either this alien world, this Zekrom, or this Remiel guy. And further knowing her, it was probably going to be mean about Remiel. It explained why she talked about him like he was a Lemon.

Not that June was going to bat for the stranger. But if she was going to insult him for something, it wasn’t going to be for the Rocket life. “Well, the odds of an ex-rocket admin defecting a second time are zero, so I don’t see how that’s relevant either. But you’re right, people do ignore the wrongs of League officials all the time.

But can we go back to how my residency matters to the conversation? Worried that the Zekroms don't have passports?

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 4:36:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise gives a generous amount of side eye for defending him. [break][break]"you don't get it," she says, the beginnings of a much larger detour from the conversation she means to have. "what if the grunts from the chasm defected to the league? are you going to trust them just because the council tells you they're cool now? these ex-rockets have hurt and killed people before — and they could again."[break][break]she stops herself. the absurdity of june's question about zekrom passports puts out fires in her. [break][break]"so you were here for the meteor, then," she says, brushing it off. [break][break]"so you remember there was an invisible dome around hoenn. nothing could get in and nothing could get out. all because someone wanted to make sure our region was destroyed."[break][break]she points up to the sky, gesturing vaguely. [break][break]"our spaceship crashed into nothing, june! i bet if we fly up there, we'll hit an invisible wall. i think zekrom and regieleki are trapped here. to destroy this place or ... destroy them. or both, i guess?"[break][break]an invisible dome, a mention of the origin point in the ship logs — parallels of her past experiences.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 6:41:02 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
And that’s the point of that one program: to make sure they’re actually legit,” she rolled her eyes at Annalise’s own gesture. “Like I said before, pretty sure if you defect from Rocket, they’ll give you some concrete shoes and a trip to the middle of the ocean if you try to go back.

June really didn’t want to do this now. She breathed in deeply and stopped for a second to properly lock eyes with Annalise, “And it’s not relevant. Look, Meteno was… difficult, to say the least. It was a year after… y’know. I don’t remember everything about it.

Too much debt, too much grief.

But if you’re about to suggest that some strange people put these two strange Pokémon in here to re-enact fucking Fortnite, then I think you’re a little nuts,” she said. Then, she went back to her pacing. Relentless, back and forth over the same path. Gears watched her with a curious stare, its head tilted to the side.

What is there to destroy? Some alien world no one has any serious investment in? Let them wreck everything– looks like they aren’t even trying,” she whipped her hand around in a circular pattern. There were still plenty of rocky outcrops to land on, and decrepit power plants to poke their noses in.

Clearly the two electrical, mythical beasts had other priorities.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 20:48:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'm — i'm not nuts," annalise argues weakly, voice thinned with exasperation. she doesn't even know what kind of fortnite is talking about, much like 's valorant reference had been lost on her during their scuffle. her face scrunches up, wondering how to rationalize the irrational to someone who has never brushed up against the otherworldly threats looming over hoenn. [break][break]maybe she does sound nuts, but it's real.[break][break]"the logs on the ship said 'here, origin point'. i don't know if the here they mentioned is literally here as in this world, but there's a group of people trying to destroy hoenn because we're the origin point." [break][break]she follows the flippant gesture to the rocky outcroppings. she's right, there isn't much to destroy. but, what if —[break][break]"well, maybe they already did it and this is the aftermath! if there's power plants, don't you think people used to live in this world? or work here, at least? we for sure didn't build those buildings."[break][break]this could be an alternate hoenn. or maybe other origin points have appeared and been terminated like abnormal cells in a living body. either way, she digs her heels in. she's not crazy. hoenn — and every threat and dilemma surrounding it — is crazy.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 6:12:40 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
June had heard similar things from , and she’d been just as skeptical back then as she was when Annalise said it. If anything, it just made her look more insane than June could’ve ever suspected alone. She earned a sideways eye from June as she put a rut into the rock. “Not what sane people say.

A Catch-22: claim sanity and look even worse, or say nothing at all and let the idea go unopposed. June put her in the perfect deadlock. A real sane person wouldn’t have played the game at all.

Not like she was much better herself, though.

Okay, so they already succeeded. Cool,” June stopped suddenly, mid-step, and swiveled on a point to the ranger, “so why haven’t they been brought to Hoenn then?

If something could make them battle royal this place, then they either died or forgot to put them into our world,” she said. “So, again, we’re missing a few lug nuts for our tire here.

This was boring, tiring, and most of all: pointless. As she told Count von Count back at the start of the year, she was just a delivery girl-slash-ranger-slash-contracted-worker-slash-mechanic. Not her place to save the world. Or figure out how. Or even the why, really. It shouldn’t be Annalise’s either.

Look, if you want to discuss this later, when I’m not high on adrenaline or fresh out from a scrape with death, then sure,” June finally recalled her Magearna and approached Midnight. It roused from its slumber and gave its trainer a half-hearted grumble. “But until you come up with something vaguely more coherent than crack-pipe theories, I’d like to focus on the real reason we came here.

The trick room worked. That meant it should work on Regieleki. This would be the key to its capture. To her promise with dad. As long as nothing got in her way… she could finally fulfil her promise. Escape the past and enter the present. Even look to the future.

It’s not like I think you’re lying. I just can’t care, or I’ll go insane too,” she smiled to the ranger.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 19:44:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i don't know," she admits. if she had all the answers to the drk triad's machinations, she supposes hoenn would be a freed, uncomplicated region by now. brushes her off completely, shutting her eyes to the issues at large. she feels an argument well in her throat — june isn't just an uniformed civilian anymore,
she's instigated fights with team rocket — but that fire in her peters out into begrudged acceptance. [break][break]their relationship has made a lot of strides, especially recently. it's only now, as she stands unfeeling to being called crazy in five different ways, that she realizes she's viewing june as more as a friend than a ward. [break][break]"fine. i'll work on my pitch."[break][break]behind her, her roaring moon rumbles impatiently as the other woman moves towards hers. she hears scales slide on stone, then feels the nudge of the beast's wing as it steps forward. [break][break]"i'm not insane," she argues, voice light, as she climbs onto the dragon's back. "let's go back; i think we've done enough for one day.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,544 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 23:26:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay