TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Moonless Night
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 8:57:29 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Lulu had said she knew the way, so instead of waiting Nenet found herself at their meeting place early. The Moone Altar rose before her, same as it had been, as if the world hadn't broken apart beneath her and Zev.
[break][break]
She absently paces its diameter before returning to the centre, brow knit faintly as her hands run along the cold stone the altar. The Pokeflute was nowhere to be seen, and above the circular door was unmoving.
[break][break]
At her side hovers the Lunatone once native to this realm; it floats lazily, signalling nothing of concern in the immediate area. Soon, however, it slowly turns in a singular direction and Nenet glances that way to find her investigative companion has made it.
[break][break]
"Lulu," she greets, her voice warm. "I'm glad you could make it."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Into the Wild.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Moonless Night
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 21:06:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
perhaps it was the different phase of this alien moon, but this time, when she landed, it was not with the pleasant feeling she’d had during explorations with . a sense of wariness never faded.[break][break]

at the altar, she was joined by a celesteela. she nodded to nenet, ”of course. this moon fascinates me.” it did more than that. it pulled her in, calling her to stay. through notes, she’d come to realize it was not just her that felt the bizarre pull.[break][break]

she looked up at the symbols that faced them.[break][break]

”that sun…. it’s the same symbol beast harcourt showed me.” her eyes shifted to the other, reminiscent of the wings of lunala. ”perhaps the megalopolans' ‘ultimate weapon’ is a pokemon.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Moonless Night
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 7:59:29 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Nenet nods thoughtfully as Lulu speaks. "It could be," she muses aloud, her fingertips lifting to trace the sun as she speaks. "And it's connected to the sun and moon somehow." She lightly taps the sun before withdrawing her hand.
[break][break]
Shaking her head she backtracks, informing Lulu instead, "When Zev and I were here we saw the moon explode. Lunala's attack hit the crust and caused and earthquake. I saw it shatter before we left."
[break][break]
"What was Lunala like when you saw it?"

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Into The Wild.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights