Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
DARK-WINGED MORPHEUS [M]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 18:54:13 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She knew a little about Theo. He held a reputation for wanting to take things by force. Kanto had made a real impression on the Hoenn branch of Rocket, and Ameena discovered its reach more and more each day. It should have made for common ground, but she didn't see herself in many of the soldiers she had met so far. [break][break]

She couldn't help herself, curiosity winning over any desire to insist they leave the uncomfortable dream setting. "Do you agree with his methods? That we should always take by force?" She wanted to understand Zev better, given how she had met no Rocket quite like him, yet he was capable and calculating and someone she would turn to should she need another death. She preferred to never burn bridges until the flames served a greater purpose than whatever lie on the other side. [break][break]

"I think there are many in this organization who are capable of great demonstrations of strength, and there are many who excel in other ways. I am not unwilling to grow my strength, but I am not sure I will ever achieve the survivability that one would need to live a long life in this region." Not with new threats and the likes of the DRK Triad around. "It seems more fruitful to play to my own strengths - that within a laboratory. Not that I ever intend to roll over and die." Or did he intend for all Rocket members to undergo this kind of preparation?

TAGS [break]
NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,685 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DARK-WINGED MORPHEUS [M]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 19:23:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev ran a hand over the cabinets of the break room, as if they would reveal something unusual. [break][break]

"I agree with the methods that best suit any given situation," he said. "If that means brute force, then it means brute force. But if that means subterfuge, manipulation, blackmail, or covert assassination, then we use that instead." [break][break]

He opened one of the cabinets. Instead of shelves stocked with cups and plates, he found a window looking out over a burning skyline of Saffron City. The distinct aroma of death and smoke filled his nose. [break][break]

"In that vein, playing to your own strengths is the smartest thing to do. There are specific tools for every task. Pokémon and humans are the same." [break][break]

The wall before Zev crumbled away, though the rest of the room remained. Thick plumes of black smoke reached for a twilit sky. He watched the fires consume the dream-city of Saffron for a long moment, then turned away. [break][break]

"We've been here long enough," he told Ameena. "Unplug us."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
DARK-WINGED MORPHEUS [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 15:29:33 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She considered his words. She was looking for a clear-cut answer to the problems and disastrous, world-ending threats on the horizon. But it boiled down to survival, and survival meant doing whatever necessary. She needed to build herself and her team up to be capable of all of those methods of attack, and she currently had none of them mastered. [break][break]

"Of course," she said simply. The scent of ash filled her lungs as she removed them from the simulation, the world abruptly going dark. [break][break]

She came to herself more gently than the dream's ending suggested, though she felt the opposite of well-rested. She needed to dedicate serious time to preparation for the coming war if she didn't want to be left behind. The beginning tendrils of a headache made itself known.

TAGS [break]
NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
DARK-WINGED MORPHEUS [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 22:31:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: