Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Howling at the Moon
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 11:22:17 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

HOWLING AT THE MOON

[break]

SLATEPORT CITY LOWER DISTRICT

[break]
[break]

CLOSED

[break]

In November 2023, HOWLING AT THE MOON closed its doors without official notice or warning. Its website and social media accounts have been taken down. The landlord of the building confirmed that the bar's owner, , paid the remaining lease payments in full before terminating the contract. All employees were given severance pay.[break][break][break]

HISTORY

[break]

Established in 2020, HOWLING AT THE MOON was a two story Unovan-style loft bar and dining venue with a down-to-earth, industrial vibe. Customers enjoyed locally famous cocktails, innovative microbrews, and a divine food menu featuring regional specialties. Live musicians played after 8pm Fridays through Sundays, and the bar hosted trivia night every Wednesday from 7-9pm. Happy hour was from 4-7pm Mondays through Fridays.[break][break]

The bar experienced a boom in business starting in the summer of 2022 when it was a sponsor of the SLATEPORT SPLASHFEST. It gained further notoriety when its owner won the STEEL CHEF COOKING CONTEST in 2023.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Howling at the Moon
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 19:18:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
Name: Leone Harte
Position applying for: Waiter / anything but chef
Employment history: has worked at sawsbuck in lillycove for about a year
Why do you want to work at Howling?: he’s looking to get better pay, and tips, which howling offers compared to sawsbuck. he also feels like the hours will work better if he potentially gets into researching work.
Strengths and weaknesses as an employee: leone is annoyingly loyal, very good listener, obeys rules set in place, and exceptionally clean. he’ll keep things tidy and professional at all times. the downfall is that leone can be a little emotional and if he gets scolded he’ll likely cry in the bathroom for like twenty minutes. he’ll come back out to prove whoever scolded him wrong, though, because he’s petty as fuck.
[attr="class","leonebr"]
[newclass=.leone] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr a] color: #2b2b2b!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr vdice-box] color: #78C2C2!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Howling at the Moon
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 16:36:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Name: Nils Haraldsen
Position applying for: Bartender
Employment history: Previous bartending work in Unova.
Why do you want to work at Howling?: The pay is decent, and it gives him something to do and get out of the house and socialize a bit.
Strengths and weaknesses as an employee: Decent work ethic, makes sure things are done right. Mostly professional, a rule-follower. Not the friendliest person ever, doesn't smile much. Tends to come off as rude sometimes because of the way he talks, it's unintentional. He makes good drinks though.
close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
that sly come-hiter stare that strips my conscience bare
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
Howling at the Moon
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 0:04:00 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
Name:
Position applying for: Seasonal/Part-Time Bartender
Employment history: ZILCH (OFFRECORD) Circus Tamer, Metalworking Assistant, Scrapper
Why do you want to work at Howling?: To gather experience as a bartender and meet new people.
Strengths and weaknesses as an employee: Amateur bartender with little experience but a strong desire to improve. Her extroverted attitude can sometimes border on crude and disrespectful, but her natural affinity for creating personal connections is exceptional otherwise.
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Howling at the Moon
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:35:45 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
name: damien russo

position applying for: bartender

employment history: