saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 6:38:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
time flies and the next thing he knows, he's lakeside standing next to her instead of laying in a hospital bed being fed a burger wrapped in aluminum foil. he doesn't mind this, but he also wouldn't have minded being fed again.

"you were eager to respond."

and he was equally eager to invite her out the moment he was discharged and allowed to return home to the ranch; a decision he still doesn't fully understand but accepts all the same as it's to his benefit.

with his newfound freedom, he embraces the warm air and the feeling of being outside again. he turns to look at her, grinning.

"did you miss me that much?"
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 6:53:17 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise hasn't been back to his ranch in a long time. before he self-imploded on mt. chimney, before she was captured by rocket. if she looks too far back, she'll find a rustling reason to spook herself by, something to reject the invitation altogether. [break][break] so she doesn't. she stands firmly in the present once she slips off of her altaria's back, head turning to take in the serenity that surrounds his property. she saw it rebuilt from its ruin in glimpses from overhead, but it's nice to be able to actually see it now. [break][break] interrupts her musing, as he often does, but it isn't unwelcome. [break][break]"well, you were eager to invite me," she jabs back, completely unoriginal, folding her arms against her chest. the flutter of wings accompanies cotton candy's departure to a more interesting end of the lake. "so you must've missed me more."[break][break]her gaze sweeps up and down the length of his body, appraising his health with a glance. [break][break]"you look a lot better, though. do you feel better?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 8:30:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

it feels nice to be able to quip with her like this again, the memory of the last time she visited him at the ranch still fresh in his mind along with the guilt that stems from it.

"i guess we'll never know."

and as her gaze sweeps up and down the length of his body, all six feet seven inches of it and perhaps more depending on who he's in the room with, he tugs at the collar of his shirt, revealing his shoulders, one after the other, and more importantly, showing her the familiar ink that mirrors the continent.

"born from the ashes of ho-oh's sacred fire, cleansed and purified, yet still bearing the markings that tie me to my once oppressor. kinda fucked up, don't you think?"

his grin lingers as he approaches, now his turn for his gaze to sweep up and down the length of her body even if she hadn't been injured in the first place.

"what about you, anna? how are you feeling?"

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 9:09:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i guess not."[break][break]but the matter of who-missed-who, if either of them actually missed the other in such a short span of time, is only as interesting as long as it's playful. her attention turns to his recovery, to bare tattooed skin as he pulls at his collar and romanticizes his return from near-death. [break][break]" — yeah." she answers after a beat, caught off-guard by how unusually poetic his observation sounds. this is the same man who told her plainly about shitting in holes; a story she still hasn't gotten over. "it is, but at least they look pretty cool?"[break][break]there are worse outcomes. he could be dead, immolated by the same fires that he claims cleansed him. [break][break]"me?" she says, as though didn't just address her by name. it's buying her time to come up with an answer. she gives herself away by fiddling with the ring on her hand, its mega stone winking with each twist around her finger. "i — well, i might get fired soon. but otherwise things have been good. i've been saving all my hot shit behavior for after today."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 9:20:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

while the markings on his body may in fact look cool, they now serve as a reminder for his mistakes, its ink stained red and gold. but now is not the time for that. he has mourned, he has grieved, and while he has yet to overcome them, today, his focus is needed elsewhere.

"fired? ha! you're starting to sound a lot like me."

his casual response to her revelation is not an indication of his lack of care. quite the opposite, actually, as he stops fiddling with the mega band around his shoulder to look at her.

with no judgment whatsoever behind his voice or gaze, he asks,

"what'd you do?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 16:31:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"like you?"[break][break]annalise laughs the words out, sharp and unbelieving. she's certain people wanted fired, probably petitioned to have him fired — but she's never heard him worry about being fired. she's not a silph or an avatar or arrogantly competent enough to sound like him at all. her job security isn't guaranteed.[break][break]"no way."[break][break]she twists her ring with finality, pulling it off her finger. [break][break]"i think maybe i cursed out one too many amnesty program people." [break][break]the ring disappears into her pocket. [break][break]"the council wants to see me, so i'm either getting fired or taking over your job."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 17:12:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he laughs as well.

"yes way. you're even starting to curse people out for doing their jobs, just like me."

the similarities are barely there to begin with but he makes the connection regardless, arrogantly competent enough to tug them in his direction before shaping them into something of his liking.

"would you want it?"

he stops fiddling with his shoulder band.

"my job."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 8:32:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"well ... " she looks away, reasoning her actions against his words the same way the lake pushes back against its shore. there are similarities, maybe, in their cruelty, but she feels justified. her anger is pointed at ex-rockets, his at anyone. "they deserved it."[break][break]her eyes return to , tipping her chin to look up into his face.[break][break]"your job?" she tilts her head, pretending to weigh the option in her head. "no. the elite four isn't really my thing, so you don't have to worry about losing it."[break][break]her mouth thins into a reassuring smile, but her eyes gleam with amusement.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 16:01:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

wrong! his anger points at those who oppose him which happens to be everyone. he used to wonder why that was, unable to figure it out even though he'd been staring right at it in the mirror.

he tilts his head, then clicks his tongue in feigned disappointment.

"shame. you'd be a great fit for it. better than me, anyway, but that's a low bar depending on who you ask."

her ex , for example, would be among the first to affirm that statement, but he isn't about to bring up the man now as it would only ruin her mood.

"fired or otherwise, you'll be fine either way. you don't need either to do what you want to do."

vengeance looms, his excitement palpable.

"you ready?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 21:14:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"there are better battlers than me." [break][break]she brushes off the compliment. he doesn't have to conjure into the conversation — he comes to mind as soon as alludes to being a low bar to some people. greyson's distaste has never been something clandestine. [break][break]"i'm just an okay fit at best."[break][break]despite her uncertainty, she nods. life didn't end after head ranger or capture or breakup. somehow, she always survives. there will be something after ranger captain, too, if the end is around the corner. [break][break]"yeah."[break][break] she starts to shrug off her jacket, revealing pale shoulders and skin marked by her own former oppressors. after a beat of consideration, she shrugs it back on. [break][break]"show me what you've got."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 8:17:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

being part of the elite four isn't only being about a good battler; that's only one facet of it; what's most important is something he knows she possesses. it's about doing whatever it takes to win. what use is honor to the dead?

catching a brief glimpse of her scars, he nods, then shrugs his jacket off to reveal his healed-over skin tainted only by primal markings. he flexes his knuckles, tensing to the beat of his heart.

"just remember you asked for it. i don't want to hear any complaints."

nor does he want to write another incident report to add to his collection.

usually the aggressor, this time is no different. swift steps are taken to close the distance before he throws the first punch to her body; light as one would during training; but his light may be more…not-so-light.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 9:27:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aside from scant self-defensing classes as a trainee ranger, all of annalise's finesse with fighting comes from self-preservation or anger or luck. she watches take his jacket off, idly wondering what sparring is like with none of those things. [break][break]"i'm not going to complain."[break][break]followed by wordless complaint as he closes the distance and punches her harder than she anticipated. air hisses between her teeth as she folds a little out of protective instinct. [break][break]is she supposed to hit him that hard? maybe they should have talked it over more before starting. [break][break]with her shoulder already down, she tries to bowl him over.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 16:53:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

their size difference skews this training session much in his favor. he merely budges when she attempts to bowl him over; she would have better luck if she tried tickling him. he simply stares down at her as he braces against the pressure.

"i mean this in the nicest way possible. what are you trying to do? flip me?"

the way she has both arms wrapped around him that seem to be both pushing and pulling at the same time is evident of that. still, he finds it hard to believe.

"you're doing it wrong. here. watch."

without warning, he reaches an arm and grabs her by her body before using the momentum to toss her over his shoulder and down onto the ground. he follows through to keep her safe, knee hitting the dirt beside her.

peering down at her, he grins.

"see?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 1:47:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"okay, to be fair — " annalise pushes against him, but she knows the lost momentum makes this a fruitless endeavor. " — i've only really fought girls and short guys."[break][break]and is neither, but he resembles someone she needs dead. he tells her to watch and she starts to let go of him, then he grabs her unceremoniously and flips her. it happens so fast that she isn't sure what she was supposed to be watching — the world spins, then she's blinking up at his grinning face from the floor. [break][break]"i'm supposed to do that to you?"[break][break]there's an incredulous lilt to her question, but an eagerness to learn tugs at the corners of her mouth. [break][break]"can you show me again?" she asks, getting up. "step-by-step this time?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
clarity
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 4:03:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

though not physically impossible, he understands the impracticality behind it and how jarring it must be to be told to flip someone twice their size. but in the field of the battle, she might not have the opportunity to pick her enemies, and so she must be prepared for all possibilities.

"i've seen girls and short kings do that to guys my size. so, yeah, you're supposed to do that to me."

getting up, he offers her his hand before pulling her close, his body pressing against hers like dancers engaged in a beautiful melody except the only rhythm to follow is the pulsing adrenaline.

"grab me here," he moves her hand to the back of his neck, "and here," and her other hand to his wrist, "you won't need much momentum. feel me, then use my weight against me."

he looks down at her warmly, focused.

"push," he shows a bit of resistance against her, "then duck a bit and pull."

the comparison would be to imagine tossing a sack of shit over her shoulder, but he doesn't want to voice that, worried she may judge him again for talking about shit.

"try it. but let go of my wrist after i'm over your shoulder. you'd dislocate my shoulder otherwise."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights