pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pandora palace
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 16:51:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's one of those little private booths that Tempest had asked to meet in. The kind you came into for a private workout session, to beat the shit of of someone secretly, or to get a quickie out (not sorry, security). Thankfully for , Tempest does not have any of these things in mind for today. All of the equipment has been pushed to the edges of the room unceremoniously, revealing the dust bunnies hidden underneath. Cleaning would get a stern talking with after this, no doubt, but that was for Future Tempest to worry about.[break][break]

For now, the only thing Tempest was worrying was the cap of his ink pen between his teeth. The poor blue pen was pitted with dozens of indents. A clipboard was in his hands, which his eyes roved over with hunger. Sadly, whatever answers he sought would not jump out and scream at him. So, here, in this room, he sat on a weight lifting bench and waited.[break][break]

The florescent light buzzed overhead ominously, flooding the room with light.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp x walsh cyber

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
96 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 23:18:02 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the boss opts to enter through the door. there is a quiet to his footfalls. muted steps track his small journey to his seat.[break][break]

there may be little to divulge. however, there is much advantage to having someone pick your brain: you get to hear the questions once hidden, expose themselves in front of you.[break][break]

he lets tempest make the first move.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 2:39:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Boss himself walks in.[break][break]

"Hi, Mr. Walsh!"[break][break]

Looking up from his work, the Beast gives a toothy, sunshine smile to the older man as he finds his seat. His gaze flicks around curiously for a moment, searching, before meeting 's eyes once again.[break][break]

"Darkrai isn't here?" He ponders over it for a moment, then shrugs. "Eh, probably for the best. If you can get it here later, I'd like to ask it a few questions, too."[break][break]

There is a shifting of paperwork as Tempest picks through his notes, his own messy scrawl staring back at him.[break][break]

"Thanks for agreeing to this! I'm sure with all the little reports that I've been sending to you, you know what this is about. I'd just like to ask you a few questions about your Avatarship and have you demonstrate a few things for me."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp x walsh cyber

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
96 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 4:44:42 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it would serve you well to remember who you are conversing with." the boss says. [break][break]

though there is no darkrai, the room grows grim. to walsh, temp's grin is a mere bulb. too much has shadowed his vision.[break][break]

"be mindful of your requests."[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:04:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ah, apologies, sir. I do tend to get a bit excited." While the tone is apologetic and polite, Tempest isn't scared of . There is respect there, friendly and too personal. Yet the Kanto Veteran and the man who could sign his death on a whim inspires no fear. Only a shining hunger, as if Tempest wants to open up the other's chest and sort through his organs. To see what treasures are hidden in the rope of Walsh's intestines, what pretty jewels could be cracked from his skull.[break][break]

A curiosity as harsh as it is kind.[break][break]

"I think we've almost figured out an Anti-Avatar weapon, sir. I just need a little more data."[break][break]

Not Rocket's Avatars, never. But that traitor , that bitch ? Bastard or psychopath ? Oh, they would do nicely.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp x walsh cyber

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
96 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:13:51 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a series of reports will not lead to a weapon. only a concept." [break][break]

the boss' expression does not shift. he speaks with the same tempo, the same lack of lilt.[break][break]

"still i find it peculiar that you would preface our meeting with mention of that blueprint. particularly when one of its possible targets sits before you."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:23:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I've been prototyping a serum with our scientists. and have played a big part in it's development." A serum that, as of yet, hadn't yielded any success. But Tempest felt like he was so close...[break][break]

's next statement causes him to pause. Tempest knits his brows, head tilting like a curious dog as he stares at Declan in open confusion.[break][break]

"Why would we use it on you? Unless you intend to betray Rocket...?"[break][break]

The question trails off, Tempest shaking his head as he says it. Like it's some ridiculous statement to even put into the air. Something so far fetched that no one would even think of it.[break][break]

A true, unflappable, loyal Rocket.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp x walsh cyber

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
96 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
pandora palace
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 0:07:22 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

walsh's stillness grows even stiller. the lightest color of confusion lingers beneath pallid face.[break][break]

"no." [break][break]

a definitive declaration. the weight and fall of the gavel.[break][break]

"unless those questions are a part of your inquiry, do start now."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights