1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
To Extend Our Reach (Social)
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 22:33:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

An invitation had been given to one , and he was in his garden expecting her arrival at any moment. Walter was waiting by the front gate, and he was busy working the flowers, with his Serperior, Hydrapple, and various other grass types. For once he wasn't in his usual tailored Kalosian black suit, but instead a pair of cargo shorts, and short sleeved shirt. Exposing his arms, since he had no reason to hide within his own abode. Lulu had already seen what he usually kept hidden anyway, and on a hot day his suits were stuffy. Erebus lingered nearby along with Draco, as they both watched over him like guardian deities to a hidden land.

Soon enough he got a call on his HoloWatch.

"Sir she has arrived....We'll be with you momentarily." Came the familiar voice of Walter, with an acknowledgement he went back to his gardening.

She was here to bond with Erebus, to train against him, and with him, for their upcoming excursion. Amor had healed enough since his encounter with the Regidrago Remnant to allow for this, and the activity didn't stress his injuries to badly. On her way to him, Lulu would bear witness to the sheer amount of Pokemon that he actually had. Almost twenty Dragonite soared in the skies, with several Dratini in a nearby lake. There were a few Salamance, Garchomp, and Hydreigon scattered about as well as one of each from the Applin line lounging.

If she bothered to check she would note that he had at least one of each dragon type, along with a myriad of others, and they were all either busy lounging, or some were sparring against each other. His estate was more than large enough to accommodate them all comfortably.

Upon hearing the sound of two pairs of feet approaching him, he would finally stop his work, and turn to greet her with his usual smile.

"Ms. Flint, welcome to my home...." He had told her he would invite her here, and if nothing else he was a man of his word.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 1:05:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
since their last meeting, in a way, she’d snapped. her mind had changed. goals shifted. regarding the cresselia plan, things had changed a little too.[break][break]

as she appeared with walter, who she trusted a little more by now, she was attentive of erebus in the corner of her eye who she did not.[break][break]

”lovely place.” far too sprawling for her taste. ”thank you for the invitation, mr. rose.”[break][break]

despite the dragons soaring in the sky and all there was to look at, she couldn’t stop herself from glancing down at his bare legs in cargo shorts. it was far too mundane, and she realized if she ever had imagined amor rose at his home, it would have likely been in suit and tie. anything else seemed absurd.[break][break]

”nice garden, too.” her eyes returned with a thin smile. ”not the hobby i would’ve guessed. i’ve actually thought of getting into it myself lately.”[break][break]

after the league stormed sootopolis, and she was inevitably forced to move.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 19:24:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I find it only fair since you invited me to your home...." He said to her with an easy smile as he wiped the dirt from his hands, but he didn't reach out to shake her hand. Instead a maid came bearing a tray with lemonade, water, and tequila. "I didn't know which you might prefer so I had all three prepared...." He said to her and took a glass of lemonade for himself.

"I've gardened most of my life....I was taught at a young age how to care for various plants, and flowers....To enrich the world with their various colors...." His garden was vast, and outside of his pokemon she would see that he was the only one working on it. "Or did you think I was some sort of mad scientist, who constantly did experiments....?" he found the thought more amusing than not, and he took another drink of his lemonade.

"I could teach you some of the basics of course if you want, though if not there are many talented gardeners within our ranks funnily enough...." Not that he ever shared his passion of it with them all. For him it was a thing of beauty, an escape from the mundane reality of the universe. The rest of Rocket used his favored past time as a means to further their own goals, via poisons, and ugliness. While it could be called the same thing, it was very different, and so he never bothered indulging, or sharing what he did with others.

"I did notice the plants in your home last time....I had thought you were already into gardening, but I see now they must've been gifts...." Just a simple observation, and he didn't seem to care, nor want to know who they were from. "Should we get to business, or would like a few moments to relax?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 2:41:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
tequila. her eyes lingered on it, wanting, before she opted for the water instead. lemonade was too tartly sweet for her taste.[break][break]

”thank you.”[break][break]

she noted no gardeners tending to the plants, except the pokemon. for some reason, it was surprising to think he’d put in so much landscaping work himself.[break][break]

”maybe not mad really, but i figured you spent most of your time in the labs, at least, yes.” she could only imagine such a great expanse of flowers took time and commitment to care for. time she did not recall having as head scientist – not even a sleepless one.[break][break]

a small look of confusion crossed her face before she realized what plants he’d seen in her home. ”oh, not gifts, really, no–“ she stopped short, realizing she should have just gone along with it, because the real explanation was too pathetic.[break][break]

ultimately, she decided she didn’t need to explain. ”sometimes i set out flowers is all.”[break][break]

she took a sip of water, wishing it were tequila instead.[break][break]

”business sounds great.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing