March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
weary woods [s]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:16:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
More accurately, the suit could hold an affinity for up to two Pokémon. It was not a decision to be made lightly, for once it was made, there was no known way to change it. Even if the wearer somehow procured the materials to make a second suit, there was no known way for a person to be attuned to two suits at once. "From what I know, there does not!" Shalin answered. "Most suits out there only are attuned to a single Pokémon. It requires a lot of time and resources to get a suit configured for two, not to mention how long it takes to form a perfect bond with a Pokémon."

The Flygon's wings chirped with a shrill noise, buzzing fast as an insect for a second or two before calming down. "They're extremely powerful. It's good that they're not too widespread, for one in the hands of a mad criminal would be terrifying. As much as I use mine just to have fun, they have their more serious applications, too." She dropped to one knee and lowered both of her hands to the ground. A tremor rocked the ground in front of her as both her arms twitched, loosing a shadow of her Flygon's EARTH POWER attack at a safe distance. "And this is evidence that a suit's wearer and their Pokémon share pieces of one another."

@haoyu

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weary woods [s]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 15:03:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango haoyu"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      that was a good point. sygna suits had potential for great destruction. but he couldn't help but feel it was one of those things that either no one should have or everyone should. some kind of even playing field.[break][break]

she used the flygon's strength with earth power and made it look easy. but her last bit of commentary...[break][break]

"pieces of each other?" he looked at her quizzically. "do you find that your pokemon are different, now that you have this sygna suit?" were they more influenced by her humanity? or did she mean it just represented their bond?[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".haoyu"] --accent:#52b788!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
weary woods [s]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 21:31:03 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The dangerous power that Sygna Suits bestowed was part of the reason acquiring one was so difficult. Had she not unearthed some valuable treasures from Hoenn's most remote ruins, she never would have been able to afford one. The clarification Haoyu wanted was quite understandable; as wondrous as Sygna Suits were, they indeed were deadly weapons in the wrong hands. Shalin just happened to use hers primarily to entertain herself in ways not possible without one. Her Pokémon were more than capable of shredding her with their vibrations otherwise!

"While it's not quite telepathy, it feels similar," Shalin answered. "We can more closely intuit what the other wants, and I can battle with my Flygon or Venusaur without saying a word or even making a gesture. It's also how I can tell my Pokémon to slow down if the vibration gets too fast for me to handle." That, though, was only a problem when she first got her suit. Once she had reached the pinnacle of perfection with it, not even the green dragon's Boomburst could unseat her or rob her of her consciousness. If anything, her shaking body and that of her Flygon harmonized while using the move together. "I imagine that has to do with the suit, too, the same way that good partners know what each other are thinking all the time."

@haoyu

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
weary woods [s]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 17:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango haoyu"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      her description made it sound less like a weapon of mass destruction and more of a culmination of a strong bond with a pokemon, but he would have to poll other sygna suit wearers before he made a decision on how he felt about them. something about it still seemed unnatural to him.[break][break]

"well i appreciate your time," he said kindly, "but i do still fear for your safety. i hope you will take care." her whipping around in the forest had terrified him when he first saw it. his heart was no longer racing, but still.[break][break]

"maybe i will get to see you use it in battle sometime." unfortunately, dark things were on the horizon. it might not be the entertaining affair he wanted. as he turned, he couldn't help but laugh to himself. "kids these days..."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".haoyu"] --accent:#52b788!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
weary woods [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 2:11:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@haoyu
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB