[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]
Fioreli

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The scene of the incident. The place she last saw Kyle before he took Matias off to their encounter. [break][break]

She felt a chill run down her spine in this area, when they were fighting here she couldn't shake the feeling of something or someone staring at her. Yet when she was here now, that feeling still permeated to the deepest layers of her skin. "Where are you?" she says out loud "I know you're there, creeping like a ghost." [break][break]

"Come out Elisabeth. Or do I need to say your name three times for you to appear like beetlegeuse" she says just taking a stab in the dark, if she was wrong then she was just speaking into the air.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 0:41:59 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She knew that voice: , the newly appointed 'Champion of Hoenn.'[break][break]

The fame of the woman's singing voice would have been enough to make her instantly recognizable. Instead, it was the pleasant chatter of a gardening event that came to Elisabeth's mind, when the two women first met under far different circumstances.[break][break]

In the realm of plants and botany, Elisabeth knew herself to be the more skilled between them.[break][break]

She was enough of a pragmatist to know where Melody's strengths laid that hers did not, and she protected herself against a battle accordingly.[break][break]

Rolling waves of pink mist would plume in, the MISTY TERRAIN summoned by her unseen patron serving to obscure all of the other woman's surroundings from view. The laughter that answered rolled off the banks of cloud, tinged a rose-tinted hue that was a few shades paler than that of the Champion's hair.[break][break]

"You speak of me like I'm a myth, Champion, and not another woman like yourself."[break][break]

Various shelves of rock had cropped up here, some summoned by during his last ventures to this place. Treading that familiar maze was not so difficult as she'd thought it might be, though ripples in the mist and the acoustics of her voice could give faint indications of where to find her.[break][break]

"Come to finish what the Volatile started, hm? Or seeking to see if your predecessor yet wanders these volcanic halls?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 17:52:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]

Fioreli

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

Misty terrain leaks into the area, serving to obscure her vision. [break][break]

It seems like the wicked witch had finally decided to reveal herself to Melody, indirectly. [break][break]

A voice rings out in the area and taunts her from every shadow and corner that had made. "If I had to assign you a title from a myth, you'd probably be the Gingerbread hag from Hansel and Gretel." [break][break]

as she called her by the name of the famous witch from the folktale. "A friendly woman who invited strangers into her home for treats. Only for them to turn sour in their mouth when they learn her true nature. Fitting." [break][break]

She sends out Meloetta one of her strongest Allies to use her psychic energy to keep the mist away from her. It had a familiar tint to it but melody couldn't put a finger on it. "You know full well I wont tell you why I came, Elisabeth. But if you want to try and rush my stage, then by all means." she says as she bows and Meloetta places her littles fists in front of her face ready to brawl. "Be my guest".

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 2:03:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And you'd be one of those prattling damsels singing songs to the woodland creatures, no doubt," she sneered, feeling her way through rubble and stone, "lured to the hag's cottage to be baked in her oven."[break][break]

She couldn't see the Meloetta from her vantage point, but its arrival pushed back against the roseate walls: a subtle psychic energy that exuded its own power and will.[break][break]

In the darkness, she saw Wo-chien emerge from the shadows and maneuver its way into the fog. Its twin ochre eyes glimmered like lanterns searching through the murk for prey.[break][break]

"Why you came here matters little. It is what you plan to do now that concerns me."[break][break]

One Champion had died here due to her choices. Why not another?[break][break]

She watched as RUINATION cleaved through the MISTY TERRAIN to threaten the Meloetta within its radius of jet-black destruction.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 2:42:28 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

The woman had changed since their last encounter, she was taking offensive. The ruination strikes at the shard of Meloetta and the pokemon is pushed back. It's life force ravaged by the curse this wicked creature unleashed upon it "Meloetta no!" she panics as Melody turns her gaze back towards the cursed spirited. [break][break]

It was her first time coming face to face with this creature and Meloetta fends off the ruination. "Don't mistake me for a damsel in distress Elisabeth. That's exactly how you make a fatal error. GO!" she shouts as Cobalion now appears, it's SACRED SWORD drawn ready to strike at Wo-chien from behind.[break][break]

She rushes over to Meloetta and starts to spray a POTION onto the creature to restore it's life force as much as it can. "I'm honored you worry about me so much, you think I'm a threat to you?" as Meloetta stares down Cobalion and uses ROLE-PLAY to copy Cobalion's JUSTIFIED and strengthen itself from the RUINATION

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:43:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Another click of a Pokeball announced Cobalion's arrival onto the field, and in return, Elisabeth released her Nihilego -- floating into the MISTY TERRAIN as if it were a rose-hued sea.[break][break]

Elisabeth pursed her lips, attempting to mark out the exit from her current position. Further off than she'd like, she thought with a scowl.[break][break]

"I wouldn't dream of underestimating Hoenn's current reigning Champion," she called back, the faintest hint of mockery ringing in that title. "Imagine toppling the greatest and highest rank in our esteemed region. What a feat that would have to be."[break][break]

A ROCK TOMB attempted to corner Melody and her Pokemon as her Nihilego glowed in the shadows, while Wo-chien curled in a SPIKY SHIELD to defend against the flash of a SACRED BLADE.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 4:36:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

A nihilego. [break][break]

it makes her flinch as Cobalion falls victim to the SPIKEY SHIELD and its sent backwards. The rock tomb flies towards Melody and Meloetta moves forward and uses it's PSYCHIC energy to try and divert some of the rocks. However instead of hitting Melody the rock tomb cages them in and Meloetta continues to try and push back against the ultra beast [break][break]

Her words cut into her like a sharp icy knife and Melody was desperately trying to pull it out, not caring if it caused her to bleed. "Yeah, quite a feat isn't it? Did you congratulate Matias yet? Or are you and wo-chien more of a leech than a snail?" [break][break]

Cobalion falls back and realizes the onslaught on melody and meloetta and uses SMART STRIKE on the rocks to shatter them.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 1:55:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

" doomed himself," she said, and her laughter rippled through the cavernous heart of the volcano. "I just escalated things."[break][break]

Put on the defensive, the combined efforts of SMART ATTACK and PSYCHIC fend off the worst of the bounders. The obscuring mist seemed to provide a cover for their enemy, until strangely, it began to fade.[break][break]

Then all at once, the MISTY TERRAIN vanished as the ground beneath their feet turned black as soot. A BARREN TERRAIN replaced it, stripping the volcanic land of whatever few nutrients it possessed as Wo-chien pulsed with vitality and power. Behind it, the figure of Elisabeth stood in plain sight, no longer hiding and cowering behind stone.[break][break]

"Not all parasites are leeches, Champion. Some simply discard their host when they are done."[break][break]

would feel her own strength began to fade, as would Cobalion and Meloetta, dragged down by the GRUDGES made to bear down on them like the rocks of this place.[break][break]

The Nihilego drifted closer to the pink-haired trainer, a GRASS KNOT seeking to tangle the woman underfoot and drag her into the sickly terrain's hold.[break][break]

"You could keep the time-honored tradition of Champions dying in battle. Poetic, don't you think?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 0:01:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

She watches the MISTY TERRAIN begin to turn sick and corrupted, the beautiful pink turning to a rancid black color as it drips into the floor. The area that it seeps into becomes dried and crack from a lack of life in the land. The BARREN TERRAIN takes effect and Melody and her pokemon become victim the ruin. [break][break]

Her fighting spirit is sucked from her body, leaving her weak, tired, exhausted. She looks over to Meloetta and Cobalion, Meloetta falls to the floor first, Cobalion soon follows suit, it was a bit more difficult to get him to bend the knee yet all would succumb to the ruinuous field. [break][break]

Melody finds herself restrained by the GRASSKNOT She tries to fight back against the knot mustering every inch of strength that had remained trying to fight back as Elisabeth muses the thought of killing Melody. "Fuck you." she says as she spits in Elisabeth's direction out of spite.[break][break]

He wouldn't have gotten caught like this, he wouldn't be trapped right now, he would be able to make her eat her words. Her feelings of anger, frustration, anxiety all start to well up inside of her. However, curiously it was not Cobalion that was beginning to respond to it but instead, the shard of meloetta does instead power starting to slightly well up inside of it.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 3:50:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Is that any way for a Champion to talk?" she chided her, the grass knots tightening their hold as she raised a hand. Thorns sprouted from their stem, prickly and sharp. "What would Kyle say, hm?"[break][break]

Her last encounter here had gone differently. The thought of it stirred a bitter resentment that churned in her -- boiling with the simmering heat of the volcano. Wo-chien TERASTALLIZED to a lava-red, glowing with rubescent fury.[break][break]

She could remember the insufferably pitying look on 's face, standing there with Solgaleo to impede her path.[break][break]

The helplessness of that moment enraged her. Though this Champion wasn't the same, represented the source of that anger.[break][break]

Adrenaline soared through her, energy spiking as the BARREN TERRAIN sustained her spite. A hand casually wiped away the spit on her cheek.[break][break]

"Although I suppose he wouldn't say anything, considering he's dead."[break][break]

Wo-chien's form blurred in a flaming SHADOW SNEAK, surging towards Cobalion; the Nihilego drifted closer to its trainer, tentacles glowing with PSYCHIC energy at the approach.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 4:16:03 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

Tensions continued to rise like the temperature of the MT chimney. She was stuck, she couldn't do anything, was she going to die her? [break][break]

She refused.[break][break]

This was not how her story ends. Rapunzel had stepped out of her tower and she was NEVER going back now. Not even death was going to stop her[break][break]

Meloetta and Melody both begin to glow, the fruit she had fed the Pokémon so long ago finally began to take effect as INFINITY ENERGY swirled around the two wildly. Meloetta manages to break free of the terrain momentarily and flies in front of Melody and takes in a deep breath and suddenly she snaps her fingers and a song begins to play [break][break]
FORTE FEEDBACK [break]
PSYCHIC-TYPE [break]
Meloetta unleashes a chorus that strikes a target and echoes for some time. For three turns/a brief period, if the target attacks Meloetta, an echo will strike the target with the properties of a sound move.
[break][break]

All three of her opponents would feel themselves begin to get pushed back with psychic energy, even wo-chien who should normally not fall under the effects of the move. Cobalion, seeing the opening this pokemon created grabs melody and uses it's JUSTIFIED ability to cut at the GRASS KNOT and shoves Melody off of the terrain as the champion stands back up. She looks over to it "Thank you cobalion!" [break][break]

Her gaze returns back to Elisabeth, anger coursing through her veins. "If he's dead then you're gonna be joining him! Only you wont be able to come back!" she taunts as Melody focuses on pushing them back with Meloetta to save Cobalion

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 22:48:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Sound crashed all around them, echoes resounding and reverberating as an invisible barrier of music pushed against Elisabeth, Wo-chien, and her Nihilego alike.[break][break]

A brief memory flashed unbidden through Elisabeth's mind of the ground shifting underfoot in battle against , and she flinched despite herself, half-expecting a sudden boulder to joint this tremor in the earth.[break][break]

No such boulder came, but her reaction was enough to render the vines that had been cut from limp and unmoving on the ground.[break][break]

"I wonder if you even can kill," she taunted, recovering her footing. "Have you ever managed it, I wonder? Ending another person's existence? Or are you too soft-hearted to do as you claim?"[break][break]

Held at a distance, Wo-chien hissed and summoned a SPRINGTIDE STORM to cut towards the Champion and her Pokemon in a flurry of withered flowers. The petal-strewn storm converged around her Nihilego's THUNDER, crackling and glowing with monstrous anger, before aggressively hurling itself like a thunderbolt at the Champion.[break][break]

All of it intended to be a fatal strike.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 17:24:35 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

The SPRINGTIDE STORM comes in, Cobalion tries to move in the way but suddenly Meloetta rushes forward instead. Melody panics as the pokemon was not as defensive as she'd like so Melody acted quick. A TERASTALIZATION ball is thrown, MELOETTA BECOMES STEEL TYPE to assist in mitigating the damage as much as possible. [break][break]

The music picks up momentarily and suddenly MUSICAL NOTES manfiest around Wo-chien and Nihilego and attack them with soundwaves. A punishment for striking the queen. Melody looks on excited at this revelation, she had pick the perfect type for this. She looks back to Melody and smiles at the girl, she had this. She'd fight for her. [break][break]

Melody nods in response "I may be soft hearted, I may be kind, but mistaking it for weakness will be your grave error! For kyle! for Matias!" she calls out as Melody begins to hear another song playing within the FORTE FEEDBACK's music. The relic song?? [break][break]

Meloetta looks to Melody for orders, "You're right! Sorry. Meloetta get up close and personal to Wo-chien! Drain punch! Cobalion pin that nihilego down with your stare!" she orders as Meloetta rushes forward, moving erratically as she winds up a punch to strike at wo-chien. Cobalion stares down the Nihilego with it's paraylzing stare (THUNDER WAVE).[break][break]

It was apparent Melody was fighting back more ferociously now as she reaches for another pokeball and summons her Primarina "Strike back with a sparkling aria!" it was aimed right towards herself

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 23:23:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You evaded my question, Champion."[break][break]

A smug and self-satisfied look followed that observation, though it faded into annoyance as the STEEL-TERASTALLIZED Meloetta weathered the incoming blows intended for its trainer. Coupled with a DRAIN PUNCH, the songstress Pokemon was soon back in fighting-form despite the gnawing demands of the BARREN TERRAIN all around it.[break][break]

It was a hunger that Wo-chien exacerbated with a GIGA DRAIN, mouth slobbering open wide as it eager sought to devour the Meloetta's newly gained vitality.[break][break]

Meanwhile Cobalion's glaring gaze met the thunder-wreathed Nihilego, only for the two Electric-type attacks to collide in a burst of static shock. They negated one another, the pressure between them forcing distance as each Pokemon prepared its next attack -- this time another ROCK TOMB from the Nihilego, one that hoped to end the Sword of Justice's thirst for righteousness.[break][break]

"You've never killed anyone, have you?"[break][break]

Whatever words the underboss might have said next were drowned by the Primarina's SPARKLING ARIA, its musical striking friend and foe alike. Elisabeth's hands clamped over her ears, vines surging up from the earth in a protective barrier that sought to ward off the reverberating echoes as the cavern trembled like a deadly amphitheater.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaf scorch
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 5:06:54 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Fioreli

She clenches her fist as regret, GRUDGES surged forth in her body. [break][break]

There was no point in hiding it anymore. The truth always had a funny way of coming to light despite the encroaching darkness of lies that surrounded it. [break][break]

"I have killed before." as she thinks of the alternate timeline she lived in. The red orb consumed her instantly upon embedding itself in her skin. She lied, she killed, she manipulated. The orb had instantly made her so easily forget who she was and that's what made her so against talking about it in general. Especially with how it ended. [break][break]

her gaze shifts to cobalion, if he knew, would he strike her down now? [break][break]

The barren terrain was repelled for a moment from meloetta's surging strength from the terastalization and the z-move but it was only a stop gap. Cobalion tries to erect a shield against the rock tomb but the BARREN TERRAIN causes the SPIKEY SHIELD to dull and crack blocking the first few rocks but eventually succumbing to the tomb. "Don't make me do it again.".[break][break]

As the SPARKLING ARIA and the Z-MOVE Melody stops fighting momentarily to see what the rocket beast would choose. "Please. We don't need to spill more blood. It's pointless right now." she says as Melody puts both hands out, inviting elisabeth to strike...or would the woman run? Melody's pokemon stood poised ready to respond.

notes about this post

Notes go here

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing