Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
716 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Poser Putdown (Mission)
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 19:21:40 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Another small time gang in Rustboro, boasting about ties to Rocket that they didn't actually possess. Not only was invoking their name an insult to them, but the gang's antics made them look bad.

Dorian sat inside of a utility van with a replica Charjabug on top of it. He waited for his partner, a new member of Rocket by the name of , to join him. He had the instructions for the job sent to him.

As the Mad Dog waited for the man to enter the van, he lit a cigarette, immediately taking a drag.

tags:
notes: Mission - The Purge

close tab

played by

Kuru

He/him
Twenty-five
Heterosexual
Grunt
awards
4 posts
Derek Khan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @derekkhan
Derek Khan
Poser Putdown (Mission)
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 19:29:47 GMT
Derek Khan Avatar

As Derek walked up to the van, he exhaled, releasing the last of the smoke in his lungs, and tossed the cigarette stub to the side. A quick run of a hand over his belt reassured him he hadn't forgotten any of his Pokémon at the safehouse. The new Camerupt he had gotten from a Rocket lottery had a number of moves that might be useful for dealing with the idiots he had been assigned to deal with.

Derek opened the van door and nodded to the man he was partnered with, him matching the description he was given. Quickly jumping in, he settled the seat belt and looked back up to and looked him up and down.

"Name's Derek. I'll be in your care." He introduced himself shortly, giving a much more respectful nod to the driver. 

tags:

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
716 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Poser Putdown (Mission)
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 1:51:38 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As the newer Rocket approached the van, Dorian put out his cigarette, leaving what remained in the ashtray.

"Nice to meet you, Derek. I'm Dorian, and as you know, I'll be evaluating you.", the Mad Dog told the Galarian.

Dorian began to drive towards the hideout of the fake Rockets. "Have you been briefed on what we're dealing with?", Dorian inquired. When given in answer, Dorian looked to the man. "Show no mercy. Show these fools what happens to those who misuse our name.", Dorian declared. Despite his cold tone, his blood was already boiling.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights