forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
Hyperborea
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 18:41:05 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Mr. Fox…?

It was him. Bathed in a crystalline glow, and birthed from the fiery hot tera crystals all over Scizor. The metal insect spared an annoyed glance backwards before he returned his focus to the Regice. Grigori kept his eyes affixed. How could he not?

You’ve returned,” he muttered. In time to witness the death and destruction of an entire city. Caused by his judgement.

Except… not quite. Instead, the newfound beast that emerged alongside Howard and a companion cleaved the Regice in twain. Their blows followed the legendary dog’s path, until the golem screamed out. It looked to be in pain. Pain? That couldn’t be right.

But now wasn’t the time. A massive Nihilego prevented their imminent demise, a weapon clattered to the ground in front of him, and Shred’s Primeape kickstarted a new existence. All in such a short amount of time. Yet here he was.

Nothing but a hammer, a Scizor, and the ability to watch. He was not the hero here, even as the dyna-energy and its toxic energy convinced him he was. His mask felt heavy against his face, shattered and broken. So too did his armor. And it was hard to call himself a villain, in this exact moment.

Just like in the prison, as was here. A bystander, nothing more. That’s how it’d always been, though. Right?

While Grigori could only watch and wait, Scizor seized to claim his destiny. Whatever that would be, beneath the orichalcum sun and with fire in its skeleton. Even he could muster the strength to deliver his own Close Combat, aimed directly at the arm that wanted to obliterate them all.

He knew his purpose. 

Tl;dr
 - Hey Mr. Fox is back
 - Man a lot is happening right now, and my head hurts
 - While Scizor Close Combats the Regice's arm, Grigori has a little bit of a revelation

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Hyperborea
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 6:38:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The Wishing Star revealed itself, a malignant force that had been forcefully injected into Regice's body in a hamfisted attempt to rectify the golem's flaws. It was a shortcut that had caused much grief, but also much growth among the people here.

Yet it should not have happened.

Eternatus had done this, but Howard had let Eternatus into the heart of one of humanity's mightiest creations. He had allowed the divine to infect the constructs of the living. Regice had been made with the power of Eternatus and its Dynergy, but humanity had built a Power Spot around its body and chained it down as a testament to their mighty legacy.

All Howard had done was sidestepped their work, and now Dewford was a tomb of ice and snow.

They would overcome this. It was their duty to do so, no matter what. If it was Howard's error, then it was his to rectify with the help of humanity.

"Grigori." The helmet stared at the senior grunt. There was no static to hide the admin's voice, but it was both Howard's voice and someone else's entirely. His helmet would not come loose, and the armor obscured much. "I'm sorry. You're cleaning up my mess. Again."

Seeing the real Grigori Sokolov after his appearance in the alternate Galar made the admin want to weep.

"But I always believed in you. You and everyone that we brought." and his Annihilape swing a fist towards Regice's body. Wrath has always been one of mankind's strongest emotions. Few harness it better than Shred. "When this is over, I'll..."

Regice interrupted the admin with a scream that shook the island. Its exposed heart thrummed, exposed.

"Right. I've kept you waiting, Regice. Way too long." As infinitely invokes armaments, the admin clicks a receiver on his armor.

Bzzt.

Every Rocket's receiver blares to life, from the nameless grunts fighting in Dewford to those still on Walter's ship.

"This is Admin Fox." Howard licked his lips. What was there to say here? Silence followed, despite the war waging on.

Eventually, he found the words:

"Fight."

The receiver went dead as the admin picked up another halberd and ran towards Regice, his Aerodactyl flying through the air, felling Ultra Beasts as she did so.

TLDR: HOWARD IS BACK, IDENTITY UNDER THE HELMET IS VAGUE
REGICE RETROSPETIVE
STAND TALL, GRIGORI, YOU ARE STRONG
YOU DID IT SHRED
SHIRLEY USING FLY

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited