awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ultra deep sea: fa
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 4:53:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she's become all too accustomed to the deep sea and its inhabitants - or lack thereof. she'd been here but a week ago, working with to haul back what scientists now believe is a megalopolan made vessel. the journal she'd found had retained little information, save for the fact that this place is devoid of most life. 

save for the ultra beasts.

micolash floats some distance away from them and the bioluminescent fauna that dots the craggy trench landscape. she holds out a hand, careful with the sharpened nails of her sygna suit's glove, and looks up at her partner. 

"this is the farthest i'll have gone. you up for this?"

6th expedition
39 discover a gargantuan organ(s) that continually outputs a mysterious energy. being near it is overwhelming, if not nauseating.

40 the aforementioned organ's energy output can allow your pokemon to dynamax in this realm; however, the ultra beasts and other pokemon threats can dynamax too.

41 this energy can cause tears in space-time within the realm. you may encounter the following temporary effects: devolution or evolution, deaging or aging, physical displacement, glitches in temporality.

42 encounter glowing pink eyes that begin to manifest everywhere.
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 5:17:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"of course."[break][break]

even if this is his first time in the terrors of ultra sea, he does not falter from her side, knowing his role remains the same as it always has.[break][break]

though no SYGNA SUIT may compliment him, he finds comfort watching his salamence circle high above, though that comfort takes a slight dip at the sight of blinking, glowing pink eyes.[break][break]

"i've read reports of the oddities of this realm, but seeing it in person is…different."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex i { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 5:49:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
micolash watches undros hungrily and freya keeps an eye on the ultra beast's behavior. it had devoured one of her dragons - at her own behest, in a dire situation - and she worries sometimes that it's acquired a taste.

the beast drifts nearer to them, claws flexing minutely. its kin give them a wide berth, warded away by the human scent that clings to the half-dragon.

"sometimes it gets so close to being peaceful." when there is nothing but the deep calling her name, begging her closer. "and then, when you've let your guard down, it shows you how monstrous it really is here."

the trench has darkened as they've walked, but now it illuminates with a soft neon glow. before them, the landscape undulates. flashes of light blip intermittently down structures reminiscent of veins. she stops and puts a hand on the wall beside her.

"do you feel that?" she asks, suddenly breathless.
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 8:58:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

her description reminds him of hoenn, in a way, as the dangers there often lurk in the shadows as well, watching and waiting.[break][break]

he stops suddenly as well—"i do."[break][break]

with his hand placed on the wall beside him, he tries to gather his bearings only to feel tired, weak, as though his vitality had been drained. when he looks back at her, his hair's stark grey, his eyes old, but the rest of him remains the same.[break][break]

old eyes widen.[break][break]

"undros!"[break][break]

the mighty, ancient form of the salamence morphs, reverting back to a SHELGON to send it plummeting through the air.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex i { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 23:44:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she does not slide so easily into complacency and when alex begins changing, she reacts. her sygna suit protects her from the temporal effects; arms come around him, heart skittering when she has the gut-wrenching notion that something as ridiculous as a tear in space might take him from her again.

his exclamation makes her turn her head. 

"mico!" the ultra beast reacts quickly. her anxiety stretches onward, one hand leaving alex's side to grasp for the ultra beast's ball. distrust still lingers in golds, but micolash grabs the heavy dragon in its arms and brings him safely to the ground. 

once his now-stubby legs are back on the earth, it withdraws and slowly slides its gaze over to freya, contemplating the beast ball.

"the effects are temporary," she says hurriedly, half-convinced. 

off in the distance, pink energy blooms. micolash's wings beat in a frenzy and freya swallows, hoping that her eyes are betraying her. that it's just another one of the deep sea's tricks. 

"alex...?" she says slowly. "are those dynamaxed poipole coming towards us?"
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 10:00:54 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his heart rattles in his chest as he realizes the possibility that he might be taken away as well. but with her arms around him, he feels grounded, and so placing his trust in her comes all too naturally.[break][break]

with shelgon safely deposited on the ground, its stubby little legs barely able to keep it upright yet somehow they do, it stares up at alexander, its eyes washed over in confusion.[break][break]

"i feel the same."[break][break]

where he aged, the dragon did the opposite. their worries are placated by her words—temporary.[break][break]

looking off into the distance, he nods, met with dread as he finds another pokeball on his belt despite shelgon's insinstence that it can fight.[break][break]

"...yeah, sure looks like it."[break][break]

his hand lingers on type: null's pokeball for a moment before deciding on doublade. the ghost-type materializes instantly, quick to split apart as both swords disappear into a SHADOW SNEAK.[break][break]

"the odds aren't in our favor."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 22:11:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"we'll level the playing field," she says. her dynamax band, wrapped like a ribbon in another braid in her hair, glows softly. micolash abandons undros' side and jolts upward into the air; energy radiates off of it in waves, body growing bigger and bigger until it towers above them like a kaiju. 

gods, what hells we're capable of unleashing, she thinks. 

"mico and your doublade will ward them off. they'll lose interest if they lose our scent. come on," she says and allows herself to be a shoulder to lean on so they can traverse the rocky trench together. 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 13:44:17 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the bright energy that encapsulates her naganadel alights his expression, revealing both awe and dread. back then, the only power they were capable of was MEGA EVOLUTION, and even that had seemed so terrifying at the time.[break][break]

"right."[break][break]

unable to account for shelmet's reversion (or evolution) should it be recalled back into its pokeball, alexander has no choice but to leave it out. he nudges it with his leg, getting it to move as they start traversing the rocky path together.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 16:36:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the explosive sounds of combat are still dangerously close. shelgon aren't exactly known for their speed, but alex seems to share her worry - withdrawing him into his ball might make the effect permanent. she angles them deeper into the trench and as they go, a pressure mounts in her head. her stomach curdles and bile slakes the back of her throat, but she swallows it down. 

thirty agonizing minutes pass before the sounds of combat fade. freya tilts her head, ears straining, listening for movement. 

she startles when the shape of her naganadel appears again, blood-scored and weary. in its arms is a small poipole, breaths shallow. "did you kill the rest?" she asks. its face gives nothing away. 

"i brought melusine with me," she says to alex as she withdraws a ball for micolash's offering. "she won't be affected by the time distortions. her and micolash, they can get us home."
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 10:17:57 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

thirty minutes pass, and when the thirty-first-minute strikes, his heart sinks when his shelgon has yet to revert. but as he has come to experience from traversing the many realms, these effects are often not permanent.[break][break]

at freya's offering, he nods.[break][break]

"thank you."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay