he/him
July 25
mauville
bi-sexual
Model
idk, middling to high
6'2" height
6'2" height
You’ll be the light, And I’ll be a cloud, Casting a shadow, You’ll bring the shine, And I the shade
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sevastian
sevastian beau
flora's pond
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:41:20 GMT
sevastian beau Avatar
todays outfit is as follows.

the shirt: asv organic cotton jersey crew neck. this beige t-shirt is light and comfortable and displays a stylized font on the front along with minor graphic lines. it’s a little oversized but not too much as to look trashy, which works great for the aesthetics, as well as this lazy day fit.

the pants: viscose and linen canvas bermuda shorts. these black pants include an elastic waistband which cancels out the need for a belt, an automatic plus in my book. along with this the relaxed fit and knee-height cutoff make it breathable but not short enough to show off too much leg. these pants are an essential for a summer day because not only are they extremely comfortable, they also go with virtually anything due to their plain but stylish look.

the shoes: canvas sandals. these sandals sport the logo, of the brand in which the entire fit stems from, on its band. the canvas band sometimes pulls a little too much at the bridge of your foot, but that is to be expected from sandals, especially if one aims to wear them for a walk. the leather insoles do their job of keeping your feet from growing tired and the rubber sole is extremely durable. there are better choices that could have been made for footwear, but these were near the doorway when I was on my way out.

the accessories: none other than my phone, wallet and keys. this was not a planned outing so i didn’t really need to bring anything.

it was a lazy day.

Sevastian’s plan was to bum around at home, catch up with his social feeds, and ease into comfort with his dogs until the next day came around.

so far, it had been going exactly as planned. Sevastian mindlessly scrolled through socials, liking and reposting his favorite creator’s content, and taking selfies that contained himself and his pokemon every now and then to eventually post with the caption: “big chillin”. it was a perfectly lazy day.

until he heard the rumble of the Mabosstiff’s stomach he laid upon. oh right… food, he should probably get some of that.

in slateport there are more than a few places that he could go to fill the bellies of himself and his pokemon, but right now what sounded good was a light snack, something that’ll hold them over until night.

Frydon.” he mutters out and the Mabostiff and Mightyena immediately perk up, coming to a stand as they look directly at him. he chuckles and looks back to them.

We feelin’ Frydon?

with two quick barks the pokemon signal their approval, immediately acted on by Sevastian as he gathered a few belongings and headed out.

looking at his phone, he made his way into the park and started to place his order.

Frydon is a food truck located in Slateport park’s food hub that specializes in fries. there are heavier options for those who want to make a meal, or lighter options for those who just wanted a quick snack, perfect for the indecisive. Sevastian picked himself something light, a small serving of mago fries with touga berry powder. and for his dogs bulgogi fries with thick cut wedges; touga berry powder sprinkled on Princess’ portion.

since they had time to kill before their order had finished, a walk around the park would be perfect, maybe he could go skip some stones at the pond for a few.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
124 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
flora's pond
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 18:39:57 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS

[attr="class","setting"]

Summer was his least favorite of the seasons. It was too hot for him to wear his usual style without feeling like he was about to overheat. Shorts, no matter how good they looked, had never appealed to him and were definitely something his father wouldn’t have tolerated being a part of his wardrobe. Shorts were something his father saw as too casual; they were one of the only things he and his father agreed upon.
[break][break]
However, not wanting to feel like he was suffocating while he hung around outside, he reluctantly decided to dress down. Well, a bit. He would never fully let go of his need to dress to impress. But he could at least grudgingly dress in clothes that were more made for the summer.
[break][break]
And that was just what he did.
[break][break]
His outfit for the day consisted of a dark blue silk shirt over a pair of black shorts that were top of the brand. To tie the look together, he wore a black belt and a pair of black sandals. As for accessories, he simply wore his everyday accessory of a black spade clip in his hair.
[break][break]
The outfit apparently went well enough together considering the positive reactions he had received from a few fans he had passed as he went about his scroll in Slatesport. Then again, he could’ve probably decided to wear a potato sack, and they would’ve still flocked towards him.
[break][break]
Not that he would ever test that theory out.
[break][break]
As he continued his stroll, he soon found himself in the park. "Want to do a bit of exploring?” he asked the Absol at his side. Not really expecting an answer, he would continue his way through the park.
[break][break]
Nebula, for her part, simply followed behind her trainer.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + sorry description isn’t my strong suit when it comes to clothes which is why I usually have my characters wear whatever they wear in the anime they’re in

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ya boi

beau, sevvy
he/him
July 25
mauville
bi-sexual
Model
idk, middling to high
6'2" height
6'2" height
You’ll be the light, And I’ll be a cloud, Casting a shadow, You’ll bring the shine, And I the shade
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sevastian
sevastian beau
flora's pond
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 7:44:56 GMT
sevastian beau Avatar
amber hues moved to look at the Mightyena and Mabosstiff as they walked in front of him, their tongues wagging from their mouths as they neared the pond.

the two dogs almost immediately broke stride from their master as he stood over the edge of the reflective pool, taking a few flat rocks in hand before beginning to skip them. the first skipped… 3 times, nice. the second, six, perfect score. and finally… another three. twelve, not bad.

staring out into the pond, he’s left for a moment to his own thought as a pang wrings in his chest, a memory he’s subsided until now.

Let’s not....” he whispers to himself before he turns, spotting the two dogs surrounded by a flock of fans, both sitting as they proudly showed off their coats as well as posed for the cameras.

Oh… girls…” exasperated, he walks over and interrupts the crowd to get them to follow.

No autographs, they’re on break right now.” said with the fakest pleasant voice he can muster as the voices shift from speaking of the dogs to speaking to him.

When’s the next Into the Look?" "When’s the next Vanta: Dark?" "Can we get some better photos with you and the girls?” the normal chatter, the normal questions, all of which he waved off with a smile as he gathered the dogs to follow.

unfortunately, this time, the fans were insistent. photos, questions, suggestions, compliments, all were thrown his way before his smile began to waver nervously. he needed a scapegoat.

quickly, his eyes turned to look elsewhere, looking around for a crutch, an anchor, something he could use as an excuse. it was when he almost gave up that he saw a figure rounding the bend, a young man with an Absol. perfect.

John!” he waves at him, attempting to get his attention before he turns back to the press. “I have to go, my interviewee is here, kisses~” a nod follows as he takes his leave, the dogs running up to the Absol and encircling it with sniffs.

John!~” through clenched teeth he puts a hand on ‘ shoulder and spins him around. “Help me out here.

What took you so long?! Lets go somewhere a little more private so we can have our interview.

as they follow a path, Sevastian would lead the way to a canopy of trees the encircle a secluded picnic table. he takes a seat as the two dogs sit next to him, the Mightyena putting its head in his lap while the Mabosstiff lays prone in the grass off to the side.

I didn’t mean to kidnap you like that, but thanks for going along with it… I like your style by the way.” said as a hand rubs the bridge of his nose.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven