he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
552 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 21:01:16 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"man, i dunno." [break][break] he thinks it might be a mixture of all of those things — minus the i hate you part. he's a guy, so he chooses the path of least resistance and self-suffering by avoiding the issue (and her) completely. he watches poke at his sushi and grabs another plate even though he isn't hungry anymore. and then, with a sigh, he changes the subject.[break][break]"i don't think you're a girl problems guy, bro." he shoves his sushi into his mouth. "how 'bout we talk about problems you do know? like, my ass just passed my e4 interview and now that shit is closed. what's up with that?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,958 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 9:37:21 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

"if you don't wanna talk about girls, we don't have to talk about girls. that's fine. but from what i know, problems don't just go away. you gotta talk about them eventually otherwise they'll just eat you up."[break][break]

hypocritical, really, given how he's doing the exact same with . though in his defense, that's a two-way street, and he's only doing exactly what she's doing to him.[break][break]

not minding the change in conversation as it allows him to not think about her as well, he grabs another plate but doesn't eat it yet.[break][break]

"well, think about it. the more champions there are, the less meaningful it becomes. that's not to say our champions now aren't meaningful, they are, but me, josh, and navy all became champion within weeks of each other. doesn't that make it, i don't know, less impactful?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]CIAARON DAY

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
552 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 7:35:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"what're you, my therapist?"[break][break]for once, the thought that makes it past 's filter is irritatingly insightful. the kind of advice that pushes back against the part of him that wants to sweep the issue aside, challenging his mindset. hoenn's hotshot doesn't make him to sit with the subject, but his answer to the next conversation starter still elicits an annoyed sigh. [break][break]"man, i don't care about impact. if you're all top trainers — who gives a fuck if you all get it so close together?" he runs his fingers through his hair, cheeks puffing with another suppressed sigh. "i just want to do it for myself, man."[break][break]he looks up at cian. [break][break]"since i just bought your ass a thousand pounds of sushi, you owe me some practice matches."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,958 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 5:42:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"i mean, i don't care, the more the merrier, but there is an argument to be made about oversaturation."[break][break]

but he understands where aaron is coming from. they've clawed their way through the gym circuit and have earned enough badges to now face the very top. just because people have made it before them doesn't make it any less meaningful.[break][break]

he prods at a thought.[break][break]

"why did you only just pass your interview? what took so long?"[break][break]

who did aaron get stuck with, cian wonders.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
552 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 4:18:15 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oversaturation? your ass sure didn't care about oversaturating your stomach."[break][break]aaron rolls his eyes, letting his gaze fall on the stack of plates on 's side of the proverbial battlefield. he sits back against the booth, arms folded against his chest as cian avoids his own debt. [break][break]"tch. you think getting an appointment for a gym match is easy? you bitches are booked up. and the elite four are busy doing who the fuck knows what." [break][break]and part of him feared failing. he's always been a slacker, always shrugged off the sting of falling short of things in life, but the gym circuit is the only thing he's ever put sincere effort into. [break][break]"you gonna practice with me or nah?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,958 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 4:17:23 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"all i'm hearing are excuses."[break][break]

excuses and no accountability, though he supposes he shouldn't be expecting much else from . the young man may have acquired all the required badges and have passed the interview but they have a long way to go before reaching the top.[break][break]

he places his chopsticks down at the base of the mountain of plates.[break][break]

"i could."[break][break]

meeting their gaze, he says,[break][break]

"but i want you to ask me properly."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
552 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 22:10:53 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"huh? i just did." [break][break]their eyes meet and his narrow into irritated slits. not only had he asked once, but he had brought it up twice now. for aaron, the brusque question is proper. with a huff, he reaches for a final plate, his appetite stirred by the audacity of the man sitting across from him. he points a sauce-covered finger at the gym leader before he commits to throwing the sushi into his mouth. [break][break]"you got a crush on me or something, ?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,958 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
paying debts
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 9:35:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"nah, don't flatter yourself. you aren't my type."[break][break]

and even if aaron was, cian wouldn't even think about it. he doesn't mess around and mix his work and personal life anymore, and should aaron continue on their rise to power, they will eventually become a colleague.[break][break]

the horror.[break][break]

cian shudders.[break][break]

"fine. i'll help you. but you owe me not one, but two whole ass favors, alright?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven