TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 19:17:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the simulations and their familiar dead ends were tiring. in her off hours, a new adventure had called: the ultra plant, and all the intriguing technology that rotted there. rocket’s notes pointed to the wreckage of yet another alien spaceship.[break][break]

a request was put out for a fieldwork partner, and had answered, someone she'd not yet worked with.[break][break]

soon, they were there together, gone within another wound in their dimension. on the other side, burnt metal and ozone assaulted the senses. a dark, foreboding sky rumbled above the deep canyon, and the towering cliff they found themselves standing at the edge of.[break][break]

just ahead, lightning crashed down from a violent storm, illuminating the graveyard of abandoned structures scattered below.[break][break]

”those must be the power stations.” as mentioned in the notes, if dee had read them beforehand.[break][break]

a rotom levitated, arms jutting from the sides of a small tablet displaying her words to fenelle. blue eyes watched intently over the edge for der signing, prepared to translate back.[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: into the wild[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 18:50:38 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
There's some excitement, no, actually a lot of excitement stored in Fenelle for today's task. It doesn't show exactly on der face but dee's quite looking forward to work with Ms Flint, and more importantly, on alien tech. As soon as they enter this strange world, Fenelle feels der hairs rise slightly, but not to a degree that would be bothersome (thank Arceus).

Dee turns to Lulu's Rotom, regarding it with curiosity as it translates Lulu's spoken words - dee really needs to work more with those pokémon ... Yes, dee signs back, before breaking eye contact with the Rotom for a moment to look at the structures. I have been here with Soyeon Kwan once before. But we didn't enter the Ultra Plant here, dee signs after establishing eye contact with the Rotom again. Dee needs to be careful to pace demself, in case the Rotom would need time to adjust, even if the aforementioned excitement now is reflected in their movements.

Do you think Rotom could pilot a spaceship, or assisst with it? dee couldn't help but ask.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 19:34:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was a name lulu found familiar. , the ultra space expert she’d once narrowly escaped a dark megalopolis with. she wondered how her colleague was doing, knowing research had kept her busy.[break][break]

”i’d be curious to know what you both learned from that experience.” the words appeared across the tablet’s screen, nearly as they left her lips.[break][break]

her gaze turned briefly toward fenelle at der question, a phantom smile on her face. ”perhaps, but not on any i'd be willing to board. i find ghosts too mischievous – no offense, rotom.”[break][break]

”none taken,” it responded agreeably, knowing anything else would do nothing in its favor.[break][break]

”i do think porygon could help, however. porygon2 was developed for work in space, and i believe porygon-z in particular was a project meant for interdimensional exploration.”[break][break]

she looked back out through electric clouds, spying a cord winding toward the ground from a monolith bridged to their own. it was reminiscent of the giant xurkitree used to invade mauville, and so she hardly trusted its safety.[break][break]

”it’d be safer to teleport down.”[break][break]

a porygon emerged from a pokeball fished out of her pocket. if fenelle agreed, it would soon disappear them from that spot, and down to the wild world below.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 10:18:51 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Fenelle nods, signing immediately, I can find the report later for you ... or make a new one. The last one's been more paperwork documentation, so it's a bit ... It's not bad because Fenelle takes der paperwork serious, but also. It's not really that good either. Definitely something dee would want to revise before Lulu gets a look at it. (Or did she already. ... no time to consider that.)

Fenelle nods also at the remark about ghosts being rather mischievous - pondering. But it's nothing dee can consider untrue, indeed, knowing how some ghost types are ... but the talk of Porygon makes dem snap back to the conversation instead of going through the entire list of der sibling's ghost pokémon, and nod with renewed fascination. I must admit I haven't ... considered Porygon much before, but I would very much like to. I have a Porygon, but it's not part of my Rocket team, so I haven't considered its general utility. There's only a few things that could be considered sacred to dem - der sibling (and their pokémon) as well as the autism creature gang, even if those also would excel in warfare. Small, but furious.

I need to figure out more about Porygon, dee ponders with a nod, Especially if it's been designed for interdimensional travel ... then it should be able to assisst spaceship endeavours ... Megalopolans haven't used pokémon as we know, or do they? dee ponders while Lulu's having a look at the landscape. Fenelle prepares demself for another zipline down, as Lulu calls for a teleport and a Porygon.

Dee waves in greeting at the pokémon (much bigger than ders, too) and nods. That sounds good. Fenelle turns to der Metagross, signing, Float down. See if there's anything of interest, before waiting to be teleported down. And as much as dee tries to hide it, given that dee hasn't often teleported before, it's slightly disorienting as dee finds demself in this new area.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 1:37:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the rotom trailed off on the topic of the report, and lulu looked over to confirm fenelle had in fact stopped signing. she didn’t prompt further, assuming the report would reach her soon enough – and if not, it would simply be requested again.[break][break]

”megalopolans have only used ultra beasts in hoenn, to our knowledge – but they’ve shown an interest in our pokemon, recently. enough to clone some of them.” she felt a wave of bitterness, knowing her houndoom’s double existed somewhere out in ultra space without her. ”they plan to take back ultra megalopolis with them. i don’t think it bodes well for us.” nor rocket's plans to take over the city themselves.[break][break]

they teleported down to the ground in a flash of light, to a world of metal and rubber overtaken by xurkitree of all sizes. many seemed dead as their cables hung limp across the landscape.[break][break]

she waited for the metagross to report back. the porygon wasn’t returned to its ball. it would join them from there.[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 20:50:44 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Gladly, Lulu doesn't ask further at the moment so Fenelle made a mental note to look over that report and fill in some details. Maybe also add a few questions into the "addendum" section and hope Lulu might actually know the answer ... ... dee also made sure to frame that mental note and put it at the front of der mind, for what good it might do.

Dee nods as dee reads the new information about the Megalopolans and the cloning ... The cloning is similiar to the Toxic Chains, right? Is what I've read. It's interesting that Ultrabeasts do appear more powerful but still, there seems to be something about our ordinary pokémon ... though they did also kidnap certain people. From what dee has read, a lot of higher ups in both League and Rocket have gone missing during that period, so ... there's quite some pokémon under command now by Megalopolans.

Do you think they'll make it? dee also asks, curious what Lulu means - if their failure or success might be bearer of bad news.

After the teleport, dee blinks a few times quickly, shaking off a weird prickly sensation - dee would really need to teleport more often, this is almost embarrassing. But then, the picture of the dead Xurkitree comes into focus, and dee ponders. Who killed them?

Metagross does float down safely, imparting the imagery it has seen psychically onto the other team members with a indifferent, yet gentle attitude. The forsaken landscape, torn apart by electricity and lack of maintenance. Giant cubes roam farther away, but they don't seem to approach for now. Buildings nearby, all connected by powerlines.

ooc. hope this desc works for the environment, feel free to also include whatever u might want/need !!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 1:44:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

fenelle’s blinking recovery from the teleportation went unnoticed, lulu’s gaze instead fixed on der descending metagross.[break][break]

“that’s true. many of hoenn’s strongest trainers, and nearly if not all its avatars were there. it may have been selective.” she paused a moment considering. “i believe it’s our connection with pokemon they were most interested in. one of them told me they wanted to befriend them, like we have. more than tools, but rather, true allies.”[break][break]

they’d been able to tame the ultra beasts, but so had the megalopolans, at least to a great enough extent to sit perched upon their shoulders during war.[break][break]

fenelle’s question about the cause of death was met with another glance, this one containing a look of uncertainty. there was veiled concern there, too.[break][break]

”the drk triad?” she guessed with a shrug. ”necrozma? zekrom? we’re not sure.”[break][break]

the metagross’s vision reached out to their minds, and she thought she recognized what was in the distance. ”those are stakataka, i believe.” one of the first ultra beasts she’d seen in hoenn.[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 13:20:53 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle nods at Lulu's reply - the words true allies echoing in der head with a glance at der Metagross, the Hisuian Goodra in der ball, the Bronzong, the Orthworm and the Grimmsnarl ... Dee has moved on from the first initial thoughts of tools, but still, what makes an ally? Guess we will only see in the future if this will be another warfront ... or not.

It's not like the air isn't already crackling with anticipation. A hidden roar, somewhere in the back of the minds.

Necrozma and Zekrom are here? dee then signs, surprised - dee hasn't heard that about the Wilds yet, that there might also be versions, variants of legendary pokémon roaming ... just like the giant cubes in the far distance, not having noticed the miniscule intrusion yet.

Stakataka ... I believe it's something similiar to a hivemind situation, I think? Fenelle tries to recall what dee knows about them, but isn't entirely sure. However, it's probably best if they stay rather farther away from them for the moment, as dee looks around and squints to see what's their immediate surroundings like.

Did it work yet to bring a piece of Megalopolan technology simply to our Hoenn? Dee wonders what kind of programming, of coding might be involved with this foreign tech ... and dee would be excited to figure out more about it.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 4:27:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”it will happen, if there’s enough to be gained here.”[break][break]

as resources were uncovered, more war was inevitable in the rifts. it was only uncertain which sides would participate in the struggles.[break][break]

”necrozma’s just a theory, but a zekrom has been spotted, and it’s extremely hostile to this world.”[break][break]

she watched the stakataka and nodded, ”it seems so. each stone is its own lifeform.”[break][break]

when metagross’s vision faded, she addressed her porygon, ”scout ahead.“ it floated off some meters into the dark, followed by her footsteps.[break][break]

”somewhat. megalopolan inventions can be difficult to use, but we’ve been able to successfully integrate some of their materials into our own technology.”

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:31:49 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle pauses for a moment at Lulu's words, then nods with decisiveness, I think then we'll have to prepare for it. Well, or it'll happen then. Simply the tech to traverse Ultra Space is enormous and even though these areas are wild and strange, it doesn't mean that there's no power to be gained. And eventually, with more and more to know ...

And it's interesting that there's variants of Legendaries, too. Interesting ... I wonder if it wants to see it gone. Which would be a pity once there's still undiscovered ruins left, technology to be deciphered.

They move on along and ahead, with the Porygon taking the lead. Metagross also puts its sensors out, and gives Fenelle a ping around the time when Porygon would probably also notice. There's ... remnants of a spaceship ahead? Fenelle signs, before the structure would also come into actual sight. It's towering and massive, and while mostly destroyed, there are parts of it that might actually be usable still, to figure out more about how it's been before.

Where to start?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 14:39:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”indeed.” they were always at war, and though they prepared, it never seemed quite enough. ”perhaps even other societies have noticed the rifts. these are more than dead, uninhabited worlds to fight over. they are shortcuts to us, and we are a beacon of energy in this universe, where others are hungry.”[break][break]

wondering about the intentions of divine dragons did little but frustrate lulu, so she shook her head about the zekrom. ”who knows – but it isn’t the only tao dragon out on a path of destruction.” kyurem had torn open more than one hole in universe 820, before hoopa had banished it the second time.[break][break]

alerts from their pokemon of the spaceship ahead sent a rush of excitement through her, melting away concerns about the fate of their universe for the time being. soon enough, they stood before the metal cadaver, its nose part-dug into the ground.[break][break]

”it's the same as all the others in the rifts,” lulu observed, gazing at the familiar-looking wreckage in wonder. ”i want to know how far apart these worlds are.”[break][break]

dark in the wounds of the vessel whispered secrets, and she approached eagerly, porygon drifting along beside her. ”we’ll see what’s still in-tact and go from there. stay alert – there may be xurkitree inside."[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 13:44:05 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle falls silent at Lulu's words - dee has failed to consider the fact that not only did others also have access to the Wilds, but also ... to their world by extension. It's not like there's something stopping them, except a lack of energy ... "There's always more enemies than you can count on, huh" dee eventually signs in response, and nods again at the remark about Zekrom's possible motifs.

There is also something way more interesting coming up, and hopefully not an actual encounter with the dragon of legend.

Fenelle nods, "How could one measure it ... an actual vessel to traverse Ultra Space should be really helpful in that regard. How is the Multiverse even arranged ..." Dee manages to not ponder too long, given Lulu's instructions. For starters, dee would follow the Head Scientist, and gestures for der Metagross to scan ahead with its psychic powers, too.

Dee very carefully turns on a torch that dee has brought, shining light in the battered remains of the mighty vessel. "If there's Xurkitree inside ... maybe there's some powercell intact still," dee contemplates as dee slowly takes step after step. There's an itch to take off every (probably) metallic panel and see what's beneath it, but this approach would take way too long - they'd better start at the heart of it.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 22:45:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”infinitely so.”[break][break]

there were enemies upon enemies as far as the timelines were long and abundantly branching from the tree of life and death.[break][break]

”according to the drk triad scientist maldacena, at least currently, the universes are arranged like many ‘bubbles upon bubbles on a bubbleblower’.” she paused, knowing the description sounded a little silly until it sunk in.[break][break]

”it provides a good explanation for the opening of the rifts. however, i believe dimensions like this one may exist in our own universe too. perhaps we are still there.”[break][break]

so many if’s and things to wonder about. with a ship capable of making it through ultra space, surely they would learn a thing or two.[break][break]

“but who knows? maybe if we were to venture off into space from here, we might meet ourselves somewhere in the distance.”[break][break]

she watched the metagross float ahead in the torchlight, before her eyes poured over what was visible of that fascinating alien tomb.[break][break]

”let’s find out.”[break][break]

still in pursuit of the light ahead, they went deeper.[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
power sources
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 19:42:09 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle lets the explanation sink in a bit, being quiet and unresponsive for a few moments as dee pointedly looks away, staring into the distant flickering of electricity. A world that is so alive and dead ... oh, der mind is wandering again. But eventually, dee would nod carefully, having engraved the words into der mind to still ponder. "I just hope that not all of them prove to be as fragile ... or maybe they are. And we'll never know if we're ... the bubble blower." There's gotta be something to being the Origin Point.

And in der mind, the only world worth saving.

The idea of traversing Ultra Space, not simply taking short cuts like with the portals and rifts they do now, is thrilling. Fenelle nods, eager to explore the vessel that could actually traverse these unexplored areas - allowing perhaps to see if the bubble theory holds up. "Let's."

Metagross pings Lulu, asking for permission to establish a psychic link so it could fill out what it finds with its Psychic powers, used now as echolocation in a way. There's dark corners that Fenelle only carefully lights up with a torch, looking at everything with an analytic gaze ... is there something, something interesting ... ...

The room behind the half-torn door is more clearly lit, but it's still the same sparks of electricity that they find elsewhere as well. "Is there a Xurkitree ahead, or is this ..." Dee pauses in der signing, straining to see as Metagross is very careful with any psychic shenanigans, in case it draws attention to them by accident.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
power sources
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 1:07:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

“perhaps that would be universe 0. we are 820, at least according to the drk triad – not that we should trust them about anything.” their meddling in the universe had been elaborate, and surely, so had their trickery. “it seems we are only important now because things have gone exceptionally wrong.”[break][break]

every anomaly, every god, falling in a domino effect that spiraled to the end like a whirlpool or a black hole. life in their world was evidently not as it was meant to be.[break][break]

metagross’s request for a psychic link was granted, though what would be the primary object of interest was not at all far ahead. behind the half-torn door, under the glow of sparks and hooked beneath a xurkitree's cables could be seen a large metal box, remarkably undamaged from the ship’s impact.[break][break]

”that’s a battery,” lulu remarked with surprise, though she was sure fenelle could gather as much as more light was shined over it.[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing