They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 3:13:15 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
morning isaac, are we still on for a poke-playdate today?

patrasche is looking forward to seeing her sibling again i think :D

. . .

did you sleep in?

or did your phone die? i wouldn't be surprised if you forgot to charge, with how busy you get sometimes, lol

that's okay, i'll stop by and poke you closer to lunchtime.

. . .

wru? it looked like you weren't home at petalburg. have you been busy in the woods?

. . .

isaac? you there?

. . .

i found suicune and the others, but i haven't found you. they're worried about you - and suicune's definitely on edge. they don't seem to have any clue where you are, either.

are you ok?

. . . . . .

where are you?

... El pushed down the ache in their heart, as they shoved their phone back into their pocket. No responses. Not even any indications of him being online.

At first, when El started their day off, 's absence hadn't been too much cause for worry. He was a free spirit, and he flitted from place to place and from activity to activity as he pleased; for all they knew, he had just gotten too wrapped up in some form of shenanigans and either his phone died, or he was just too distracted to respond. It happened sometimes, and heck even they were guilty of it themself.

But as time went on, things only became more concerning. There had been no signs of life, in Isaac's new abode in Petalburg - and when they asked around, the neighbors had seen no hair nor hide of him that morning. Their next step had been to check the woods, and they were able to find some of his pokemon - the ones that he had set to watch over and maintain the wilderness - as well as Suicune...

... But not even the deity of the northern wind knew where their Avatar was; it was as though the connection that Suicune and Isaac shared had been interrupted. That was when El had really begun to worry - because even if Isaac had gotten into a sticky situation, surely Suicune would've known where and would've already been on top of it.

Left with zero leads, even after combing through Isaac's usual and prior haunts up and down... El's searching soon took them to the Giant's Chasm, and by extension Area Zero. It was a place that the two had been investigating together - and it was even where Patrasche came from. It was also the newest strange thing going on in Hoenn - so if something strange had occurred, surely it was here, right?

Gently nudging her with their heel, El would direct Patrasche down through the crystalline tunnels of Area Zero; their grip on her reins tight. She was swift, able to walk on water, had a keen sense of smell, and her presence seemed to keep a lot of the wild pokemon at bay; which meant that she would be an ideal steed for treading through here, and for trying to find any trace of Isaac...

... They could only hope, that a clue might arise somewhere around here...
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 19:23:30 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]THAT’S HOW SUPERHEROS LEARN TO FLY

[attr="class","setting"]

The past few days had been spent worrying about everything that was happening in Hoenn. The biggest thing is the missing people. He was so worried that he couldn’t focus and would spend a good bit of his time staring off into the distance, wondering.
[break][break]
It had gotten so bad that his friend had told him to go and do something. Anything. Just as long as he stopped worrying himself to death.
[break][break]
Reluctantly, he would agree. Anything was better than just going through the motions. Which was exactly what he had been doing when it came to work.
[break][break]
Even soaring on the back of Sora couldn’t hold his attention. Just like the past few days, he would find his mind wandering to the predicament Hoenn had found itself in.
[break][break]
Where was everyone? Where were and the others that went missing? Where could they all be?
[break][break]
As distracted as he was with his own thoughts, he wasn’t paying much attention to where they were heading. It would only be the dropping of the temperature that would pull him away from his thoughts.
[break][break]
Blinking, he looked around only to realize he wasn’t a hundred percent sure where he was. Frowning, he took one hand away from the reigns to put on his glasses so he could look at the phone on his phone.
[break][break]
Once he had pulled up the map on his phone, he was surprised.
[break][break]
Area Zero? How had he gotten here?
[break][break]
A sudden trill from Sora would cause him to look up. Seeing the other person before him, he would quickly pull on Sora’s reins, making the Hisuian Braviary come to a short stop.
[break][break]
“O-Oh my, I’m so sorry,” he said, his eyes filled with worry. Sure, he had managed to avoid a collision. But still…
[break][break]
“Are you two okay?” he asked, his gaze flickering briefly at the strange Pokémon he was on.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YS2JSzWt/IMG-2352.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 23:41:18 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Patrasche snarled as the Braviary nearly crashed into her - the shiny Walking Wake taking a few steps back, curling her lips back to display her teeth, and her twin tails lashing in clear displeasure.

El, however, was quick to soothe her - a hand running through her mane, which appeared to have been groomed and trimmed to keep it from going everywhere. "Eaaasy girl, it's okay." They reassured, adding "I'm gonna hop off, okay?" as they checked their knee brace.

Patrasche calmed a little, at El's touch and voice - rumbling a little, but acquiescing. She'd fold her legs underneath her, laying down so as to allow El to slide out of her saddle without them straining their bad leg, cane in hand.

As they stood at ground level proper, leaning into their cane, El smiled up to Beckett - answering "We're okay! Are you two alright?" Glancing to his pokemon, they'd comment "You've got a gorgeous Braviary there - hello there, buddy!" The latter half seemed to be directed to Sora, a friendly greeting to the bird pokemon.

After a moment's thought though, something occurred to them. "What brings you here? You don't look like a fellow Ranger or any official I know - and this ain't really a safe place for civillians to be..." The wild pokemon here could be a bit ornery sometimes, especially given this newborn ecosystem was still finding its footing - and Paradox pokemon could lurk around any corner.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 3:09:49 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He felt terrible about nearly crashing into them. So much for a good first impression. He probably thought he was some kind of crazy person or something.
[break][break]
Before he could get himself worked up, the guy would speak, reassuring him that he and his Pokémon companion were okay. Well, that was a relief.
[break][break]
When the others dismounted, he considered doing so himself. Sora could possibly use some rest after all. Before he could think too much about it, he noticed that the other had a cane, which was surprising considering he seemed to be younger than him. Unless he was older than he appears, no, that couldn’t be right.
[break][break]
“I’m fine; we both are,” he reassured the other, deciding to push all thoughts of what could’ve happened to him to the back of his mind. "Again, I’m very sorry; I should’ve been paying more attention.”
[break][break]
Sora seemed to preen under the praise, and he couldn’t help but chuckle. He and Sora were so different. The bird had so much confidence. While he…
[break][break]
He mentally shook himself before addressing the other once more. "Oh, on my Pokémon's behalf, thank you. His name is Sora, by the way.”
[break][break]
Speaking of nice-looking Pokémon, “You’ve got quite the gorgeous Pokémon yourself. Though I must admit, I’ve never quite seen anything like it,” he admitted, eying the Walking Wake curiously.
[break][break]
It really was quite a curious Pokémon. He wondered where the others would’ve found a Pokémon like that and if there were other people around Hoenn who had Pokémon like it.
[break][break]
The question about why he was in Area Zero would remind him how he had ended up here. “You’re right, I probably don’t belong here,” he said, almost sounding like he meant Hoenn itself instead of just Area Zero. “I decided to go for a fly to clear my head, but it didn’t really end well since I still ended up thinking about the thing I wasn’t supposed to be thinking about. When I came out of my thoughts, I didn’t realize where I was, so I decided to check my map; that’s actually what I was doing when I almost ran into you,” he admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YSVhpz8Z/IMG-2432.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 4:28:52 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
At the comment about their own Walking Wake, El chuckled a hint bashfully. "Thanks! This is Patrasche, she - ah... She's a Paradox Pokemon; the official species name being Walking Wake." They weren't sure whether or not he'd know what a Paradox Pokemon was - they were no secret, but someone who tended to avoid trouble probably wasn't going to be as likely to run into one.

As Beckett explained himself though, El listened patiently, nodding along. They hummed a little at first in response - but soon began speaking proper. "Well, this is Area Zero - it's, uhm, basically a big cavern system underneath the Giant Chasm, in the center of the Silent Icelands." They explained, gesturing a little with their free hand. "I'm not gonna ask you to leave, your Braviary seems capable - and, uhm, I see you got a few other pokeballs too...

"... But a lot of Paradox Pokemon live here, and the ordinary wild pokemon here are often the tougher sort, so you'll wanna be real careful down here." El considers for a second, before offering "If you want some help out of here, I have a pokemon who knows Teleport; but if you want to stick around... Maybe we oughta stick together?"

There was safety in numbers - and honestly, El didn't feel safe letting Beckett wander around solo, even if he had plenty of pokemon to help him. If he was spacing out that badly, all it'd take is spacing out at the wrong time for something to get the jump on him and his buddies, in their opinion.

Extending their free hand in a handshake though, El would offer a warm smile. "I'm El, a Ranger from Fortree - it's nice to meet you and Sora."
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 14:19:05 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Paradox Pokémon? He couldn’t say he was really familiar with that term. Then again, he was fairly new to the trainer scene.
[break][break]
“I haven’t been a trainer for long, so some of the terms are lost on me,” he admitted. Still, the Pokémon looked like it would be a really powerful Pokémon, maybe even on par with a legendary Pokémon. Just the thought intrigued him, though he knew when it came to Pokémon he collected, the Walking Wake wouldn’t make the cut. He still wanted to focus on flying types, especially if they were bird Pokémon, Vulpix, and Ninetales.
[break][break]
As he began to talk, he nodded along. "Yes, that’s what my phone told me. I’m still not sure why Sora would bring me here. First, that route near Fallarbor is now here,” he said, muttering the last part under his breath. Seriously, if he didn’t know better, he would think Sora was trying to get him more used to the layout of Hoenn by trying to get him lost.
[break][break]
At the mention of having other Pokémon, he nodded. "Yes, I have six Pokémon, though I only brought five with me. I left my Golbat at home; she’s not much for the sun,” he explained, absently stroking Sora.
[break][break]
Decisions. Decisions. He knew what his friend would say if he was here. He would tell him to get out of there. However…
[break][break]
“I think I would like to stick around. My friend did tell me to do something, anything, to get myself out of my head. Maybe a bit of exploring would do that. I like exploring new places,” he explained, keeping his eyes cast downward. It seemed that now that he had recovered from the shock of the near collision, he realized he was talking to someone he didn’t really know, and his shyness was coming back.
[break][break]
“B-But yeah, if you wouldn’t mind, I would like to explore together. On-Only if you want to, of course, but if you’re here for an-another reason, I’m happy to help,” he told them.
[break][break]
After the offer of aid, the teen introduced himself to Beckett. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, El, though I’m afraid I’m not big on physical contact.”
[break][break]
That was an understatement. The unease in the way he said it made it clear it wasn’t just a dislike but a phobia.
[break][break]
Feeling like things might get a bit awkward if they weren’t already, he decided to introduce himself. “An-Anyway, my name’s Beckett, though I also go by Beck.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YSVhpz8Z/IMG-2432.jpg);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 14:33:56 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Ah; it seemed like Beck was a bit anxious, himself; nor was he a fan of touch. El nodded understandingly, letting their hand drop. "You can stick with me; I'm not really going anywhere in particular, so we can explore together!" They spoke, adding "The crystals around here are really pretty, and I, uhm, can show you a few spots that I like as we go..."

... Though, they'd trail off audibly for a second; before they admitted "Though, I'm... Honestly looking for someone who's gone missing; had you seen anyone else, on your way down here?" Though they didn't expect much, they were a little hopeful; if someone, anyone, had seen ...

Nonetheless, El would hop back in Patrasche's saddle, offering Beckett a gentle smile. "Let's keep moving, while we talk." Maybe Patrasche would find something, while the two of them chitchatted. "Want to hitch a ride with Patrasche?" It'd probably be a bit uncomfortable for Sora, down in the depths of Area Zero - and she was strong enough to carry the both of them.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 18:28:46 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Well, that was a relief. He didn’t want to be alone in a place like this. But he didn’t really want to leave either. It was a weird feeling of wanting and not wanting that left him feeling just a bit restless.
[break][break]
“That sounds nice,” he commented, relaxing minimally.
[break][break]
However, the topic of missing people seemed to get rid of the little progress that had been made to make him start relaxing. The fact he was chewing his lip made it apparent he found the topic concerning. Which, considering they were talking about missing people, was a given.
[break][break]
"No, sorry, that’s actually what has been on my mind lately. All the missing people,” he admitted nervously, wringing his hands and eyes filled with worry.
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath, he continued speaking. “My boss is missing as well. I was on a search patrol looking for him but still didn’t find him,” he admitted, his shoulders dropping. Where could they all be? Just how many people were missing exactly?
[break][break]
At the mention of continuing, he simply nodded. Before he could do anything else, the younger man would offer him a lift. The offer was intriguing, and yet...
[break][break]
It's best not to risk it. It seemed like they would have to get pretty close together unless Beck wanted to fall off because he had nothing to hold on to.
[break][break]
"N-No, that’s ok, I appreciate the offer, but I have Nevermore,” he explained, not bothering to explain who he was talking about before he withdrew Sora back into his pokeball and released a Corviknight from another pokeball.
[break][break]
Once released, he would get himself into the steel birds saddle, the Corviknight having laid down to make it a bit easier for the white-haired man.[break]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 14:25:57 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The mention of Beckett's own search would be met with a sympathetic, sad, smile. "It... sounds as lot a ton of people have gone missing." They mused - before worriedly adding "I do hope we can find some clues out here, though."

El was eager for a change of subject though - and as Nevermore came out, their eyes once more lit up at the sight of another interesting pokemon. "Is that one wild-caught? He's pretty tough looking." Corviknights always had such a presence about them - and this one was no different. "Do you specialize in flying-types?"

But, now that the two of them were mounting back up and ready to go, El would nudge their heel to encourage Patrasche onwards. Onwards, down the tunnels of Area Zero - where the crystals glimmered and gleamed in a multitude of colors.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 3:24:07 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

At the mention of multiple people missing, he nodded. It was worrying that so many people were missing. Of course, it would still be worrying if only a few people were missing, but with so many people going missing around the same time, it was clear something was afoot.
[break][break]
Had that all been taken hostage or something? If so, who or what could be powerful enough to pull something like this off? So you may instantly think Team Rocket, but Beckett felt this was extreme even for them.
[break][break]
“I sure hope so,” he agreed, the worry evident in his expression.
[break][break]
Luckily, the subject moved away from such depressing talk when he brought out his Corviknight. Upon hearing the question, he shook his head before speaking. “I got it as a gift; actually, a friend of mine traded one of his Pokémon to someone else so I could get this Corviknight,” he explained to the teen.
[break][break]
It had been really nice for his friend to set that trade up for him, knowing just how much he liked flying types, especially bird Pokémon. As if El were readying his mind, he brought it up. Perhaps if Beck were another person, he might have joked about it.
[break][break]
However, since Beckett wasn’t that kind of person, he simply answered his question. “For the most part, I mostly prefer flying types and bird Pokémon, but I also have a soft spot for Vulpix and Ninetales and their regional variants.”
[break][break]
Once he had properly answered the teens questions, they were on their way. Hopefully, they would find the information they sought around here.[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:29:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WATTREL HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL WINGBEAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FEATHER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lost And Found [Open]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:30:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven