saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 16:16:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
a few days after had first shown up on his doorstep, knocks sound from his door once again, the culprit just as unknown as the last as matias isn't expecting any visitors.

after a quick glance at his phone to confirm he hadn't missed anything, he leaves the kitchen having yet to start cooking breakfast (lunch by this point). his stomach grumbles, ready for a much-needed much after a strenuous night.

surprise colors him after swinging open the door.

"oh, connors."

his expression otherwise betrays little as he leans on the doorframe, suddenly all too aware of his company upstairs, still likely in the shower.

"you caught me on my way out for my morning walk." the kitchen along with the ingredients on the counter remain out of sight, tucked away around the corner. "come, join me."

without waiting for the elite four's confirmation, he whistles, and he steps after his arcanine as it sprints out the door, brushing past greyson on its way.
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphpkmn"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 7:01:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
The last time Greyson was here he'd lifted a blade with the intention to skewer it through Matias. This time, it's done under a more peaceful pretense—at least as much as he can manage.

His eyes level a steady gaze at the Avatar across from him, only slightly glancing at the what lie beyond, before returning it.

"..Sure."

Calmer than he expected but not outside of his expectations, Greyson follows, an Iron Valiant trailing after. Remaining quiet, Greyson allows the Volatile to make the first move, weaponing the silence between them to to see Matias's new frame of mind.
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 25px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 16:25:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

it takes a while before the silence between them is even addressed, matias too occupied with making it as far away from the ranch as possible. his intentions are hidden well, and with no reason for them to be questioned, he eventually glances back at his fellow elite four as they start on the trail that circles the lake.

"i have to admit i expected you to be holding a knife to my throat by now." he chuckles, shrugging. "well, i guess it's only morning."

and he shouldn't be so quick to jinx himself.

"to what do i owe the pleasure, connors?"

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:57:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"It is still morning." He echoes back, though his voice is devoid of the mild amusement that leaks into Matias's.

As to why he was here? That was simple.

"I wanted to look you in the eye and tell you: I told you so."

He'd preached that Matias would inevitably do something he'd regret. He would've stopped him had he known it would have been so disastrous.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 25px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 3:49:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his head dips in acceptance but it will not come quietly. he bides his time, waiting for an opportune moment before realizing none will arrive.

"that you did."

his arcanine sprints ahead, suddenly energized as it lunges for a falling leaf before it can hit the ground.

"you were also right, connors, about us being cogs in the wheel. the league and hoenn have started to move on without me, just as you said they would."

he turns.

"you were right, and i was wrong."

[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass][/div
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 0:33:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He doesn't argue—odd. Was this a radical shift in the wake of Groudon's influence leaving, or just his way of bullshitting his way through the consequences.

"Not just you," he corrects. "It moves on even after you've killed our Champion—your best friend." He hopes each words is piercing but doesn't hold out his hope that Matias would care, even if rumors say Kyle was the only person that could truly get to him.

"Do you think this could've been prevented?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 10:58:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he cares. each word finds purchase without give, drawing blood and guilt as he continues to bleed out into the earth he once claimed his domain. through it all, his anger does not redirect to the visiting elite four when it would've in the past.

all he can do is take it.

"i do."

there are nuances that they have to consider but for the purposes of this conversation, that single response is enough to cement his position.

he asks the same of greyson in return.

"do you think there's anything to prevent right now? be it with me or any of our other avatars."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:02:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He nods, eyes narrowing slightly.

"A war." It was always hanging over their head, but as of late, tensions were at an all time high. "But I doubt even you could've done anything about that."

He kicks a rock to release a modicum of agitation.

"Instead we're down two powerful Avatars, their legendaries, and their expertise. In your quest for power you've weakened us far more than before. I'd call it irony if you didn't likely just doom dozens of people to painful deaths, or terrorist occupation.

That agitation leaks into his words, unavoidable as emotions rise in his chest.

"I don't understand how you can stand here like you didn't make a terrible fuckin' mistake with long reaching consequences. I look at you and I see someone who recognizes he fucked up, but doesn't give a single shit. How close am I?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 9:17:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

a war is what he had wanted in the first place when he stood idly by and allowed rocket to take sootopolis. but everything remained placid then, oddly still despite the grave loss the league and the region took. he always wondered why that was.

"if i forced my way back into serve and into this war, how do you think that would go over? i'll tell you: no one would trust me."

but he doubts would ever learn to trust him again.

"instead what i've done is taken the time to rest, to recover, and to reflect, so that when i do return, i'd be an asset and not a liability."

he clicks his tongue, dismissing his frustrations with a wave.

"it doesn't matter, anyways. the council has made their position clear. despite my pushing, my suspension remains indefinite."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 2:02:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
If he wanted Greyson to voice his displeasure at the Council's decision, he would be disappointed.

"Good." His loss was felt in the fact Greyson was responsible for double the amount of work, triple if you considered the pressure placed on them by this brewing cold war.

"I don't know what losing Groudon has done to you—whether it's good or bad—but the risk is too high. Honestly?" He gives Matias a look that's neither pitying, or scatching, but something in-between. "You've had too many chances as it is. The only reason I haven't recommended to the League to lock you with General Smohke is because you helped rescue and I owe you for that."

Even if he hadn't done it for him.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 5:02:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his tongue rolls, ready to click with a 'tch,' at how easily greyson throws 's name into conversation, but he stops himself from stooping to pettiness. instead, he voices a reminder: "i didn't do it for you."

he did it for her.

"i just hope you know what you're doing."

not only but also the rest of the league. he thinks of and , unsure whether how ready they'll be, but he can at least have certainty that and will make up for them.

even , he's unsure of.

"this fight feels different."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 12:30:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He holds back his own scathing remark but washes the anger with the satisfaction that Matias was the helpless one here.

All that power and here he was confined to the ranch. He knew that must grate on the Avatar.

"It does." The reality of a war looming is a sobering thought. "Groudon would've been a valuable asset." Not Matias.

"Do you still feel its presence?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 5:25:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"groudon's still an asset."

the league are simply too scared to utilize it, though he can't say he blames them. the risks of sending the volatile back out is high and potentially costly, but if they aren't willing to take risks to win, then they only have themselves to blame.

"if you're asking if my mind's still compromised, it's not, but i do still feel its presence, yes."

that level of connection and corruption doesn't simply disappear after a few restful nights. he imagines it'll stay with him for the rest of his life.

"groudon needs an avatar now, if you're looking."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 12:23:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Matias confirms what Greyson is looking for: he still was Groudon's avatar.

Why else would he feel the Legend lingering in the back of his mind?

"No thanks." He says, barely restraining the scoff.

Their path is circular and winding back to their beginning. The house appears a ways ahead.

"I wonder if the Council expect you to actually listen to them. We both know you won't be confined here."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
peace of mind
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 16:23:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he barks out a laugh at the 'no thanks'. how quickly that response came, it's almost as though greyson had it loaded in the chamber.

"your loss."

not really. if anything, it'll likely be one of the smartest decisions greyson would ever make in his life.

his mind wanders to other important matters as the ranch comes into sight, poking out of the corner of his vision as they near the end of their walk.

"i will continue to do what is best for hoenn."

he swallows his worries.

"and i doubt i'd be able to do that from here."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing