784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
OPPERTUNITY
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 13:57:52 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
A little Pikipek had told her a story. A story she did not want to believe. had been discharged as a Gym Leader. She was certain the League had their reasons, they always did. Whatever these reasons were, she knew it would only foster pain in Alexei. After all, the reality of things was this. The League did not care for kind people who were no longer useful, even if they had just been through Penitentiary-Hell.

But Alexei's dismissal laid in front of her an opportunity. One she could not deny. That’s why not long after her return, and barely recovered she had thrown herself back into her work. Using her Claydol to Teleport to Fortree and made her way to the Sanctuary looking for him.

Clad in casual attire she made her way through the entrance followed by her Pokemon companion

MISSION: Post Prismatic Penitentiary

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
OPPERTUNITY
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 22:27:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

‘The battlefield is no place for people who are too soft.’

Maybe that adage held true in this case. While he was fortunate enough to escape the latest ‘curve ball’ that the region had thrown their way, it wasn’t without damage though. Thankfully none of the damage was physical; most of it was mental… or psychological, but we don’t tell anyone else that.

He’d also had to talk to Ethan, to Claire, to the rest of the staff about what had happened and if they were going to be alright with losing their jobs at the Sanctuary since the ‘main source’ of funding had been abruptly shut off… he guessed that this had something to do with that ‘gaffe’ he commited.

And Hideo gets off scot-free because he’s a kid? Where’s the justice in that bullshit? he thought angrily as he stared out the perimeter fence at nothing in particular.

It would take a warning squawk from his Braviary, Kyouya, that there was someone coming…

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
OPPERTUNITY
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:48:24 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
That certainly isn’t a good sign.

Johanna pondered as she saw Alexei staring into the distance through perimeter fencing only to be pulled back into the real world by the squawkings of one of his Pokemon.

Knowing that he was here now, Johanna raised her arm in greeting as she approached him before she spoke. “I hope I am not interrupting something important?”

She had a feeling she wasn’t but better courteous than apologetic.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
OPPERTUNITY
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 21:17:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully, Kyouya the Braviary alerted him to her presence; and while the blue Braviary hung around briefly on the top of the perimeter fence, he knew that his human wanted to be alone for a little bit.

Giving the approaching lady this side-eye that literally screamed, ‘if anything bad happens to him, this shit’s on you’, the Braviary would then take off for another part of the Sanctuary.

“No… not really,” he would answer quietly as he forced himself to move towards the side gate in the fence, opening it quietly and allowing her to come inside.

“What brings you here? Come to laugh at what’s happened to me?” he would retort a little, before turning away to look over at where the gym used to be.

For starters—if she would notice; the open-air arena was no more. Only blurred-out paint lines remained; and the bleachers have since been removed from the outside perimeter.

While he awaited her answer, he would reach into the pocket of his jacket and slap something on his palm; before retrieving a small pocket lighter… yes, while the lighter belonged to Claire, the pack was…

Once he was satisfied, he would reach inside, pull out a stick and perch it on his lips before he turned to face her again.

“You mind if I light up? You’re free to get one if you like,” he would offer the slim box of menthol cigarettes her way while he fumbled with the lighter in his other hand, before the tip caught flame and he pocketed said lighter a few moments later.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
OPPERTUNITY
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 18:22:15 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The bombastic side-eye was noted by Johanna, but she did not let it affect her too much. Instead she turned her attention to Alexei.

She entered, as casually as one might given the situation.

“I appreciate the offer, but I do not partake.” Johanna declined. A soft, concerned smile pointed at Alexei as she would give his question a proper answer.

“I have not come to laugh.” A solemn tone in her voice. “How are you holding up?” She figured there was sure to be a thousand things going through his head right one. She only prayed she could help lighten the burden of them.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP