March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
RKS: Shalin and Eddie
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 19:30:30 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
you're not the man who fell to earth; you're the man of la mancha.
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 10:24:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
After experiencing the extraterrestrial horrors of the Megalopolan prison ship, Eddie realized that he was woefully unprepared for some of the more bizarre and harrowing oddities that Hoenn might throw at him. He could handle some of the more mundane stuff, sure, with his basic training and stubborn tenacity, but how was he supposed to handle some of the really weird stuff that went down around these parts? It wasn't like he could just run through some kind of simulation to prepare himself for what might come his way... [break][break]

Except that it turned out he could. Eddie had never given the RKS simulation much consideration before, but now he realized that it could serve as the perfect training ground to handle whatever new crisis popped up in the region next. And better still, Eddie realized that he had a familiar face accompanying him when he phased in to their first scenario, [break][break]

“Whaddya think, Shalin?” Eddie asked with a shrug, completely ignoring the fact that the white-haired woman was standing right in front of them, “A name like Hexenhurkle-” [break][break]

The woman suddenly scowled. Eddie swallowed hard, [break][break]

“Hexenfurkle? Hexenzurkle? Hexenzirkel! Arceus almighty, ain't that a mouthful. Anyways, a name like that sounds real culty, dontcha think?” [break][break]

Eddie paused and rubbed his chin thoughtfully, [break][break]

“But I don't make a habit of just attackin' folks fer no reason, ya know?” [break][break]

He leaned in, his face peeling into wolfish grin. It's not like any of this was real, anyway; why not have a little fun while they were at it? [break][break]

“Maybe we oughta try some'a the Flavor-Aide.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]action: join the hexenzirkel[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 5:52:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin wasn't going to let choose their path through the RKS Simulation for a while. The monochrome lady sitting across from her looked terrifying, as did her entourage. Though she was used to being in leadership roles, almost none of the time would it pit her against another human being. In the cases where it did, she had the right to get Law Enforcement involved, and she would frequently exercise that right.

Today, her Law Enforcement would be Eddie.

"I'm not so sure they can be trusted," Shalin warned. "But I'll trust you. This is your expertise, after all." She kept a hand on one of her Poké Balls, just in case, though with how horribly the duo was outnumbered, her defenses would be cracked within seconds...

{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 5:53:14 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 10:52:53 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie, worthy of Shalin's trust? The thought warmed his heart, and he grinned happily back at the Ranger Captain even as the figures rose from the table, [break][break]

“I dunno about expertise, but lemme tell ya-” [break][break]

Had the figures always been that close? Had the voices always been that loud? Eddie felt himself tense with a new rush of fear. [break][break]

W̴e̸ ̸w̷i̵l̴l̸ ̷h̷i̷d̶e̷ ̸y̷o̸u̶. [break][break]

W̴e̵ ̴w̵i̶l̶l̶ ̴w̷o̸r̵k̴ ̵i̴n̵ ̴t̸h̷e̸ ̶d̸a̴r̵k̵ ̷t̴o̸ ̵p̶r̷e̶s̸e̸r̵v̸e̶ ̷a̴l̴l̸ ̷t̴h̶i̴n̵g̴s̸. [break][break]

The figures circled around them, all wide arms and too-wide smiles full of glimmering white teeth. Eddie swept an arm out and took a step back, trying to shield Shalin behind him, [break][break]

“Okay, so, uhhhh, maybe drinkin' the Flavor-Aide was a bad idea after all.” [break][break]

Huh, who would've thought?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]on to the next one![break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 21:06:42 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As the figures closed in on Shalin, the DRK Triad calling her an anomaly, the Captain's heart continued to pound hard and fast. "Just because my Sygna Suit lets me ride a giant Vine Whip doesn't make me an... anomaly..." she trailed off as protected her from half of the presence surrounding the monochrome lady.

"This is why I wasn't keen on--" She couldn't even finish her sentence before her vision faded to white, whisked away before she could be initiated into the DRK Triad, Avatar hunters and hunters of those who wanted to become Avatars. Were she to ally with the DRK Triad, she would be obligated to hunt down and kill one of her best friends.

RKS POINT: 50

{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 21:10:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 11:38:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Their transition to the next part of the simulation came not a moment too soon. Eddie sighed, shoulders slackening with relief when he realized he was no longer being swarmed by a bunch of cult-y freaks, [break][break]

“Man, what a bunch'a weirdos,” he chuckled breathlessly. “I, uh, should probably defer to you for the next one, huh?” [break][break]

Unfortunately, the 'next one' also happened to involve a costumed weirdo. Even through the hustle and bustle of Mauville, the glint of a shining coin tossed into the air caught Eddie's eye. He moved toward it, shuffling to the robed man in an almost transfixed state, until Eddie suddenly remembered himself, [break][break]

“Okay, yeah, no, you deal with this one, Shalin,” Eddie insisted, wiping his eyes like he had just woken up from a long nap, “I'll back you up, whichever one what you pick.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]deferring to shalin![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 7:03:36 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
These black and white, strangely dressed people were starting to get on Shalin's nerves. If the Hexenzirkel were so insistent that Shalin was an anomaly, what would this Father Winter do?

"Father Winter... that name sounds familiar. It's..." She shook her fists; this was the same Father Winter that made her holiday evenings sleepless, showing her a flashback of when one of her best Pokémon friends died before her very eyes: Kiara. A Pyroar she thought about and missed to this very day. "It's...AUGGGHHHHH!!!"

In a rare moment of losing her temper, Shalin donned her Sygna Suit and hurled Saria's Poké Ball to the ground. Immediately taking a seat on the Venusaur's extended vine, the furious-looking girl held on tight as the natural weapon cut toward Father Winter at dizzying speeds!

- Attack him.

RKS POINT: 100

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 7:04:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Instead of calling the coin toss, you attack him relentlessly in public. Onlookers stare on in horror as you attempt to subdue the man, but he does not retaliate. He does not fight back. Should you exercise savagery, he allows you to tear him limb from limb.[break][break]

"why are you trying so hard? i'm already dead!" He says.[break][break]

Regardless of the damage incurred, the man's body begins to split in half in gruesome display.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave before Officers arrive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 16:10:52 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
If he was going to be honest, Eddie didn't think that the Ranger Captain had a violent bone in her body. He was quickly proven incorrect in his assumption as she donned her suit and assaulted the man, [break][break]

“Holy shit! he cried with momentary fear and surprise as the Venusaur's vine collided with the man. [break][break]

Though he had promised to go with whatever the younger woman had chosen, it proved to be kind of unnecessary as this Father Winter guy was battered. Maybe he should step in to try and do something? After all, the guy wasn't putting up much of a fight; it was kinda nauseating to watch the spectacle, all told. Especially when the man, now sprawled on the cold streets of Mauville, began to split in half like he had been vertically bisected, [break][break]

“Sweet fuckin' Arceus, Shalin, the hell did you do to him?!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]peeping the horror![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 6:05:46 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The whipcrack was deafening, completely overpowering Eddie's voice as Shalin herself became an extension of Saria's vine. The suit itself, pouring out Infinity Energy, cut just as sharply as a whip. The motion looked incredibly violent, the Captain ragdolling back and forth in her seat on the vine. Seeing what she had wrought as her ride finally slowed to a point where she could hear again, she cried, "Die, Avatar killer!" she spouted, like she was in a drunken trance.

Just as the scene began to fade to white, the rider had calmed down, coming off her Infinity Energy high, though she was still sitting on the Venusaur's whip. How she didn't get flung off was something science had yet to explain. Infinity Energy was truly an incredible thing, wasn't it?

"Sorry you had to witness that, Eddie," Shalin apologized as their vision turned to total while, only they and their Pokémon visible against a bright background. "They're the DRK Triad. Avatar killers. Tried to take the lives of several of my friends before. People like them don't have a place in Hoenn." It was a stern tone that Eddie had never heard from the Ranger before. Clearly the simulation had brought out a sensitive spot?

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 12:35:15 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Avatar killer? Eddie realized that he lacked the appropriate context to really understand what had driven Shalin to such blood lust. He watched with horrified awe as the Ranger Captain rocked violently on the precipice of the cracking whip. [break][break]

Even as the violent thrashing stopped and Shalin sat haggard on the Venusaur's vine, Eddie felt some trepidation in addressing her. He shoved that little bit of fear down as best as he could with a sigh; Eddie was sure that the younger woman had her reasons, [break][break]

“Hey, no worries,” he replied in a cautious attempt at being reassuring, “But, uh, that explains some things.” [break][break]

Vengeance wasn't exactly his style, at least not when presented with his enemy in such a helpless state, but he could empathize with the desire to reap righteous retribution. These folks must have been pretty deserving of it to have earned this otherwise kind woman's ire, [break][break]

“Can you tell me a little bit more about 'em?” [break][break]

It'd be good to know his enemy, though Eddie suddenly realized that he might be touching on a real sore spot, [break][break]

“Only if yer comfortable with it, of course.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]on to the next one![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 9:22:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As energetic as Shalin was, being flung and hurled about at the speed of a whip crack left her hyperventilating. An ordinary person would have been shredded by the intense whiplash. It was the suit's Infinity Energy that kept the girl not only alive, but well after the supernatural feat. "Sure," she huffed while she waited for feeling to return to her limbs. One consequence of being abruptly flung around at supersonic speed was blood collecting all on one side of the body, numbing the other side until normal flow returned.

"The DRK Triad are Avatar hunters. They feel that Hoenn is on a collision course for destruction: the Origin Point. And they feel the very existence of Hoenn's Avatars is accelerating the universe toward that Origin Point. It's why they're constantly targeting not only Avatars, but those interested in being Avatars. That's why they targeted my friend, . Guy's wanted to be Raikou's Avatar since learning about Avatars at all."

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 9:24:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">