[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a dream[break]
Breathing life into the nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Her question is met with a bit of contempt, for even as engrossed and enthralled he was with the concept of Shadow Pokemon, it seemed that Cillian just didn't have the capability to study it as closely.[break]
Shame, wasn't it? If there wasn't so much focus on fighting each other, that energy could be spent understanding more about what was happening in Hoenn as a whole.[break][break]
"I'm sure it is. Everyone seems to be busy with, other things," Yuina returned, she heard the whispers, she knew something was looming in the near distant future. But it still was of little concern to her.[break][break]
"I will ask him, if he has the time too. No sense in letting things like this happening in the region go ignored," she confirmed, and she would be looking into the shadow Pokemon, just like she was trying to look into anything and everything else. Someone had to, if the upper rockets and league council both were too occupied.[break][break]
"I track Hisuian Pokemon populations as they spread through the region. This shouldn't be too difficult to translate my work to," of course she was only referring to the topic at hand going unignored and not much else.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
      Mission: Stealing Steal (COC) -> Route 113[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
long way down [m/coc]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 23:40:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Other things. An impending war.[break][break]

One that might put them on opposite sides of a battlefield.[break][break]

Hostility seems to have faded between them here, though Cillian never fully lets down his guard. He couldn't. He was on wanted posters all over the region, and it would hardly be a shock if someone tried to trick him into relaxing at the wrong moment. He doesn't recall his Pokémon, but neither does he instruct them.[break][break]

"Do you?" Cillian's pleasantly surprised by her occupation. "Well, if you know where the Sliggoo have settled, do let me know." He chuckles. "I think my Goodra would appreciate the company."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 STEALING STEAL (COC)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,752 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long way down [m/coc]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 21:42:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven