She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 16:47:09 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The AQUA invitation had sounded so official and cool and also very validating of Robin's belief that she had grown a lot as a trainer lately and it was only the mistaken opinions of a select few that had been holding her back lately. But she would show how wrong he was about her and her Toxtricity in time. Showing up with a successful AQUA mission under her belt would just be a cherry on top.

"So," she said, stretching the vowel into a ten-letter word, "are we supposed to beef with this thing or what?" The invitation had given a location and the subject of Tapu Bulu but little else. And as it stood ahead of them, she couldn't help but think it looked kind of pissed off already, and she hadn't even taunted it yet.

She punched her fist into her open hand as she turned to Greyson fully. "Did you just wanna see me kick this bull's butt?" Sinistea chimed with a determined expression on her dainty porcelain. "Cuz we can totally kick its butt."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 22:08:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Robin, as always, is eager to jump into action. Eyeing Tapu Bulu across from them, he could understand why.

The Legendary was staring them down as if spooling for a fight. Greyson takes a moment to consider.

"Think you're strong enough to fight side-by-side with me do ya?"

He rolls around a dual-colored orb between his fingers, contemplating who he'd even use for this.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 14:54:50 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She shared a glance with Sinistea at Greyson's question. Then, she put her hands on her hips and threw her head back, laughing heartily. "I could take you AND this Tapu," she asserted, meeting his gaze and jabbing a thumb to her chest emphatically. Indeed, she could take on the world if she had Sinistea by her side. Her ace had been completely reliable ever since hatching. They were in sync before Sinistea had hatched, matter of fact. "My Sinistea'll hurt it way more than anything you've got."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 13:28:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]As the Fairy King and Comfey battle lord he knew better than to doubt the battle prowress of any Pokémon, Tea Kettle or not.

He did however doubt Robin. Well, not actually, but he wouldn't tell her that. He does raise an eyebrow (emoji) though.

"Some would argue that confidence could be mistaken for delusion." He add, no doubt where he stood on the debate.

"But, show me you can back it up. I'll support you."

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 17:56:39 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She rolled her eyes at Greyson's retort. Bulu had enough of the lip service and visibly charged himself. Robin locked in, but she didn't realize the Bulu pumping himself up was a move itself. It launched NATURE'S MADNESS. The assault struck Sinistea hard; she floated back several feet at the energy attack, disoriented for a moment. "Oh damn," Robin let out nervously. "Tera steel, but hit him with a drain!"

Sinistea obeyed, becoming steel to protect herself from fairy moves. She launched giga drain, which Bulu didn't try to dodge; it gave Sinistea a little health back, but Robin still needed a game plan. "He hit hard straight out the gate," she observed.

Bulu used NATURE'S MADNESS - deals 50% hp damage to Sinistea
Sinistea goes TERA STEEL and uses GIGA DRAIN to restore some hp.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 14:30:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Yes, it did."

His eyes tracked the parasitic advance of Bulu's GRASSY SURGE calmly.

"Legendary Pokémon are powerful. But, for the most part, lack training and coordination. Instinct drives them to take their opponents down hard and fast."

This of course wasn't a perfect answer. Many legends, especially those with sharper intelligence or psychic intuition, were far more dangerous than most.

He sets out a Nidoking.

"You're in command. What is the strategy you feel will be most effective? Already Bulu was healing from the GRASSY TERRAIN.

"Quickly."

[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 22:33:20 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin took in what Greyson had to offer, but her mind floundered for a moment before settling on a plan of action. had instructed her to choose pokemon with a purpose. Greyson's Nidoking was a powerful pokemon that had pure strength and a poison prowess. "Uh, the plan is for you to poison him, and uh." She looked at her Sinistea, thinking. She was a strong ally. Her skillset was organized around helping and surviving.

"Sin, switch with Nidoking so he can get up close!" The ghost obeyed, using ally switch so the Nidoking could poison Bulu. "Um, I can use a mist to make us stronger, but I don't know if I have anything heavy hitting for the deity directly since he isn't holding anything I can make Sinistea abuse." Poltergeist was a favorite, but it wasn't as impactful in this sterile environment. "Besides poison, what can your 'king do?" She needed to understand the pokemon's capacity in order to maximize its utility, right?

Sinistea used ally switch to swap Nidoking with Sinistea.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 2:34:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson listens. She was playing it correctly thus far, understanding Greyson's intent to 'tank' for her Sinestra to be the main threat.

Furthermore, she was attempting to understand the strengths of those under her command.

Perhaps there was hope yet.

"Titan can take the brunt of the combat, hopefully poisoning the Legendary and providing enough time for you to do what you need too. Other than that, nothing special. Just what your average trainer can field. Can you work with that?"

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 14:57:44 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Hmm. OK, she had a plan forming. "I can work with that," she confirmed aloud. "You're used to being carried, right?" Was he too old to know what that meant? He didn't strike her as a gamer.

Tapu Bulu brought down a high horsepower on Greyson's Nidoking, making contact if the pokemon didn't dodge, but Robin had gathered that that contact might very well be Nidoking's prime offering to the fight. Nevertheless, it provided an opening for Sinistea, who didn't have a lot of major attacks, but had a single trick up her sleeve. "Tera blast!" Robin cried out. The steel-terastallized pokemon used tera blast to knock Bulu off its center.

Bulu used high horsepower on Nidoking.
Sinistea used tera blast on Bulu.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:53:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Oh, he'd get her back for that comment. After this, of course; this required his full attention.

Nidoking takes the FULL HORSEPOWER, roaring in challenge as he lifts his MEGAHORN in contest. Strength exceeds weight and the poison-type is pushed back, feet trenching the earth beneath him. The TERA BLAST offers him reprieve and he takes that moment to push his MEGAHORN deeper into the enemies sternum.

Bulu brings a WOOD HAMMER in a side-sweipe, tossing Nidoking directly into the floating teacup.

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #c8b5c6!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 16:00:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Oh!" Robin exclaims instinctively as Greyson's pokemon takes Bulu on head-on. Bulu moves quickly with the hammer to swipe Nidoking. Robin flinches as it goes in the direction of Sinistea. An ally switch is an obvious move, but Sinistea doesn't swap their places to protect herself from the heavy momentum of the Nidoking. Instead, she uses poltergeist to move Nidoking's form past herself - keeping its momentum - and swirl it around to toss Nidoking back at the Bulu, much like catching a ball and spinning on your heel to toss it back the direction you got it from.

Sinistea uses Poltergeist on Nidoking to swing it at Bulu like a possessed item.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 12:56:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Nidoking, instead of colliding with his ally, is redirected in mid-air at their enemy.

Disorienting, and admittedly surprising to trainer and Pokémon both, he's unable to capitalize as the two end in a tangle of limbs.

"Not bad, but try to communicate that ahead of time, or at least keep him upright. We might've been able to utilize his momentum. Still...

"Good job on countering on the fly."

Emboldened by his RIVALRY, Nidoking prepared a series of POSION JABS. Quickly though, a pulse of NATURES MADNESS knocks him clear as the Legendary stands once more.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 15:28:25 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She rubbed the back of her head, sheepish. "I'm a little surprised too..." She hadn't expected Sinistea to react so quickly. She was thankful, though, that Sinistea had been taking their training so seriously. Robin had been saying they needed to act decisively and immediately nonstop. "I think we need to change the pace of this fight."

She withdrew Sinistea and sent out her shadow Toxtricity. "Sludge bomb," she chose, wanting to keep his distance if Nidoking was the closer combatant. Toxtricity launched a glob of poison at Bulu who used wood hammer to knock it away. Toxtricity, angered, ran in close with a poison jab of his own. Robin tucked her face into her hand, fighting a sigh. She needed to prove Josh Devlin wrong about her shadow Toxtricity, that he didn't just crave violence and war like he thought shadow mon did, but Toxtricity made it very hard sometimes to be righteous and right.

She turned to Greyson. "How about a coordinated poison assault?"

Sinistea uses Poltergeist on Nidoking to swing it at Bulu like a possessed item.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:11:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The flick of a raised eyebrow meets the new Shadow Pokémon.

Robin's suggestion finds the curious Elite Four, but he pushes back, probing her intentions.

"Do you believe it's possible to coordinate with a Shadow Pokémon? We run the risk of it becoming a free for all."

How confident would she be?

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 15:16:16 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Her mood blackened immediately.

"Don't you start," she said sharply. "I'm so tired of hearing about shadow pokemon being evil or craving violence. Tox is just fine! He's just energetic and loves a good battle. There are thousands of pokemon that act like that." She loved Tox. He'd turned shadow as a Toxel, but he'd still evolved, which shadow pokemon weren't supposed to be able to do. "We can't just abandon our pokemon because they fall ill or whatever." She didn't quite know how to classify shadowification, but Toxtricity wasn't evil.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing