Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 19:37:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson lifts both hands up, palms facing out, in the universal sign of surrender.

"Woah, woah." Her shift was strange and lacked the typical sarcastic edge to which he was accustomed. "Shadow Pokémon are a necessary evil—I have a few myself."

Nidoking shook his heavy frame, releasing TOXIC SPIKES in all direction. They embedded themselves in the grass, the trees, and if Greyson wasn't careful, even him.

"But I also know they're unpredictable and hard to control. That stigma exists for a reason and, if poorly managed, can leave more disadvantages than not."

He arches an eyebrow.

"Is it contained?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#cec8ef;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #c8b5c6!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 19:45:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She exhaled a frustrated sigh through her nose, not dissimilar to the way Bulu would when angry, as Greyson backed off. She didn't care much for his justification, but he hadn't been malicious towards her in the entire time she'd known him. She owed him a little grace.

"Contained. He's not some flu that needs quarantine. He's loved and he's trained." She looked over to him as Nidoking focused on the fight. "Jab," she instructed flatly. Toxtricity took the instruction and used poison jab on the Bulu in roughly timed coordination with Greyson's pokemon. "Any pokemon could be hard to control. Tox is fine. He just needs more outlets than I normally give him. He's, y'know, amped up." Pun not intended. Well, not fully intended.

"I have him under control as much as any of my pokemon. I'm not... I'm not evil." It sounded stupid the second it left her mouth. She surprised herself with the confession. But after 's reaction to the shadow pokemon in his gym, it was hard to not internalize the feeling.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 19:52:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He was surprised by how much this all weighed on her.

Adopting a neutral stance, he pulls his attention back to the bout, his voice rising to address her despite.

"No, you're not evil. I care for my Shadows just as much as I do the rest. I want to see them foster and grow; to help them live a normal life."

Greyson folds his hands behind his back, amethyst orbs tracking Titan as he lifts a car sized chunk of dirt and stone with his EARTH POWER, before lobbing it at Tapu Bulu.

"It's not easy but.. We do the best we can. I'm sure you've done a wonderful job so far."

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#cec8ef;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
875 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 20:31:13 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

His reassurance put her at ease. She hadn't realized how much stock she'd put into his judgement until she thought he was looking down on her. As it was, she felt satisfaction that he also tried to bond with shadow pokemon despite any inherent difficulties. "I try," she said simply. She turned to see Titan's monstrous throw disorient the Bulu which had had a hard time keeping up with their strikes. She beamed at Greyson. "We totally knocked that guy around, dude."

She clapped her hands together excitedly, though Toxtricity chose to celebrate by jabbing at the deity again. "Bad form," she critiqued with the click of her tongue, "you can't beat a guy when he's down. That's Greyson's style." She moved to elbow him, immediately recovered enough from their conversation to tease.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 12:30:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Tapu Bulu had more to give, but Greyson shakes his head slightly at the Legend, motioning to his Nidoking to back off.

The risk in putting valuable war assets out of commission was too great.

"Good job. Minor critiques here and there, but, you're well on your way to beating me." True to form, he adds: "In a decade or so."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Bull Riding [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 1:03:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven