Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
RKS: Razz & Gwyar #2
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 21:46:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,373 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:12:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"I think that was more fight or flight being activated from seeing that thing again than taking real first initiative," Razz muttered to the other with a shrug, than and he wanted Wyn to have some type of closer with it all. Even if the whole thing wasn't real it felt it. The Rangers just nods about taking a break as hopefully he can go in with a clearer mind than last. [Break][break]

By the time they're back it's only him and Salem once more, and again they go through the motions, new chapter loaded as they seem back in ancient Hoenn if the clothes were anything to go by. [Break][break]

They're shown what was said to become their protector and when they see it the colors are unmistakenly familiar and they make the hairs in the back of his neck stand up. Seems like it was no nightmare to another, but thankfully Salem was there to mostly keep his emotions in check. "I don't know how much of a savior that thing is" he mutters to the other. [Break][break]

Sure the thing did help against nacrozma but it didn't mean it wasn't a problem itself. Because he knows he can't change anything by just destroying it he tries to see if he can't touch it, see what information could be learned.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ RKS Simulation
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:16:31 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

RKS #2

ft.

"Better fight or flight than say, freeze." The gym leader said in turn, shrugging his shoulders.

Moments later, the next simulation had been loaded up. This one, he was somewhat acquainted with, having seen it before with .

"Indeed." Gwyar said, reaching out to casually slap the back of his hand against the purple chunk, ignoring the ramblings of the simulated worker. "A common enemy does not an ally necessarily make."

The world rumbled as his knuckles slapped the rock.

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:16:45 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:17:46 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,373 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:50:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The flash hurts as the vision is clear of some sort of skeletal dragon. Possibly the 'hand's true form as it seemed to do battle with some sort of red and blue legend. One he wasn't familiar with until the simulation broke around them for something else. "You know what they red and blue pokemon was?" he questions curiously before the next one is up. [Break][break]

How these simulations keep getting worse is beyond him though as they arrive onto a familiar scene. One in which his fake background meant it shouldn't but his reaction made clear he knew where they were. The smell of burning flesh and ash all too familiar for the young ranger as the admin stood in the middle of the Kanto gym. [Break][break]

"There would be one benefit" he grumbles back, the simulation too real for him as it brought out a lot of dormant hate of Rocket to the forefront. "Follow me," he tells the gym leader as he leads them through the invisible shields, he gives a whistle when both Nidoking and gliscor attack but with Salem pumped up with the pokerus as well as Razz's own expertise as a once poison pokemon expert taking them down didn't take as much effort as it should've but it left an opening for what he was opening to be the once admin

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ RKS Simulation
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:00:08 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

RKS #2

ft.

"Indeed." Gwyar said as the simulation marched on. "The data should be available at HQ's database for your reading. Remember the name 'Eternatus'."

He didn't assume anything from the other man, merely that he must have been busy with his own duties. The mess that had been the Galar fiasco wasn't required reading for all.

The simulation resumed, yet another familiar scene occurring before him.

This wasn't his first time facing the simulated Walsh.

"Right behind you." The Gym Leader nodded, following after the ranger captain whilst unsheathing his sword, the roar of his sygna suit marking his readiness.

The darkness of his shadow compounded as his Aegislash launched out of it like a missile, its body flashing as blasts of light cut through the cloak, dagger and mirrors of their opponent's chosen arena.

With the ranger captain at the lead, his psychic type taking care of the simulated admin's poison types, Gwyar surged forward in a flash of speed, thrusting his sword at the false Declan, the edge cleaving through a right arm.

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:00:23 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
62 KB | None |

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, you defeat Declan Walsh within the confines of Fuschia Gym. Whether he is chased away, or his corpse is left behind on the equally cold tatami, you are able to pilfer through his belongings: a makeup/disguise kit, his pokeballs, an old Celadon University student ID. He's an ordinary man, it seems...[break][break]

The simulation spares you time to explore outside of the gym in order for you to witness the destruction Fuschia City has received.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Explore Fuschia City or rest.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:04:53 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,373 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:40:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

He says nothing as Walsh is taken down, bitterness still in him as despite it all he knows is does nothing. It'll mean nothing in the mow, but he was still hoping for some cathartic experience having taken down the man, but he feels empty. [Break][break]

For him it seems the other was almost as experienced with the place as he was and wondered if he too had taken part in the Kanto war but he doesn't ask questions. One for privacy but secondly he doesn't want to ask questions that he isn't willing to answer himself. [Break][break]

The gym starts to break, given only momentary peace before They're sent else where. Finally somewhere that looked peaceful for once in this world of chaos. He watches the psychic bird with an curious eye as he is unsure what to prepare for. "Do you think it's okay?" he questions at first before the vision hits him like a brick.[break][break]

He's there with again, the man reassuring him that everything was okay. That he wouldn't have to worry about his father again as he embraces the other in a tight hug with tears coming from his eyes... Eye? [Break][break]

Another flash and this time it's , for once they're outside his father's lab yet the place around them feels both familiar yet not. He can't pinpoint the place on its own as it's been far too long. But the two aren't fighting, rather conversating about something that he can't hear clearly. Something about pyroar? Were they talking about his dad's pyroar? [Break][break]

Both scenarios are so familiar yet they weren't. Was the Xatu trying to warn him of the two underbosses? Was that why he was bringing back these memories that were so familiar yet off? Had he repressed these like so mAny other things from back then? [Break][break]

"I really need a break" he would tell the other as his head was pounding.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ RKS Simulation
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:00:53 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

RKS #2

ft.

With the death of the false Walsh, the world of the simulation begins to come undone once more.

It does not take long for it to reform, becoming an island he's never visited, but which knowledge tells him to be from Alola's archipelago.

A Xatu stands before them— and this, he hadn't seen before. He stands still, awaiting.

His memory is tame, compared to the unseen memory of his companion specially. A tundra spreads out before him whilst he's held in the arms of a man colder than the very snow.

He speaks words which Gwyar can only faintly hear, hardly registering in his conscious. All he can see is the wasteland kingdom spread out before him, as beautiful as it is deadly.

And then, in the blink of an eye, he's back, the world of the simulation blanking out once more.

"I don't believe we'd be given one, were we to ask." He said airily at the younger man's words as the scenario came to an end.

Hoenn was too deep in the shit for any breaks worth anything.

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:01:13 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A meaningful memory pulled from your past is played out in your head. It's vivid and real feeling as if it were in ULTRA HD 4K. You take some time to catalog every detail and every scent as if it they were new discoveries. Like the forgotten voice of a lost loved one, the scent of an old childhood bakery... all epiphanies of specifics.[break][break]

However, you're still uncertain whether this is an accurate snapshot of your past...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Come to.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,373 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:09:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Yeah well with all we've done they can wait 10 minutes," he mutters as he excuses himself for a bit the vision too unclear for him as yes his relationship with the two underbosses were indeed close ones the scenarios don't exactly match to any he can recall. [Break][break]

He doesn't know what it means and if the next one is as mentally taxing as this he'll need it.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ RKS Simulation
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,400 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:10:43 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

RKS #2

ft.

10 minutes, eh?

"Fair enough." The man muttered, releasing a low grunt as they were brought out of the matrix, the many systems that allowed them to deep dive into the simulation coming off with the help of numerous staff. "We've certainly earned ourselves at least that much."

He took a moment to stretch, reaching out to pat his Aegislash as she, too, was freed from the many pieces of tech allowing her to interact with the sim.

His gaze moved towards the towering supercomputer allowing for everything to happen.

Such a thing was far, far beyond the understanding of a technological mankey like himself. But from what little he understood— the many simulated scenarios at their disposal had not been created by Hoenn's scientists. They had only crafted the technology necessary to reproduce them.

"What, precisely, is it's purpose...?"

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,373 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 3:27:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

And like he said, Razz is back right at 10 minutes this time with a water in hand and his expression back to a more neutral one rather than the clear distress he was in earlier. Though only reason he was able to recover so quickly was because Salem was there to talk to and help with his nerves with his little psychic pushes. [break][break]

Once he is back he offers the other a spare water he made sure to bring, "I hope your memories weren't as bad?" he offers as he wouldn't wish that experience on anyone else.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ RKS Simulation
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay