awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
Outage at the Recital [M]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 15:01:13 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
For the third time that day, just as the crescendo of the performance hits, the lights go out.

Alison stands on the practice stage with a face of thunder, throwing her hands into the air with exasperation as she turns to the director standing to the side. Dressed in her full-get up for the upcoming performance – a ruffled dark blue princess dress, silver kitten heels and an outrageously elaborate up-do hairstyle – her patience was beginning to wear thin.

“Jane, this is the hundredth time this has happened today. What is going on?

Jane scribbles on her board without looking up, pushing her glasses up her face with disinterest.

“I don’t know, Miss Everly. I’m not an electrician,” She clicks her pen. “I’m sure it’ll come back on in a minute.”

Alison tuts loudly. Pulling her dress up to her knees, she steps down from the stage, her Mismagius and Ninetales exchanging a look before following closely behind her. Shooting Jane a sharp stare, she pushes the doors of the theatre open with a bang.

Fine, I’ll find out what’s going on myself.”

Her low heels click on the floor as she marches through the hallways, a frown etched into her heavily made-up face. Quickly approaching the backdoor of the complex, she swings it open, her hairs rising from the blow of cold air that hits her. Holding her arms for warmth, she scours the area for what she understands an electrical issue might look like. At a first glance, she notices nothing. It was silent.

Then, faint but abrupt, a sudden sizzling noise catches her attention. Hurriedly, Alison turns around a corner to the noise. Stopping a few metres away, there, hunched over somewhat conspiratorially by a sparking generator, she sees a man.

“Hey! Excuse me!” She yells, hands cupped around her mouth, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

notes: mission | outfit | hair

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 12:17:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Pure happenstance led to his appearance here, now hunched over the fallen form of a power line, grey power generator clearly damaged.

Normally he'd have left this to the professionals but, seeing as it was a safety hazard, he had little choice but to take an action.

A scratchy voice from behind pulls his attention. Tone haughty, it spoke of conspiracy, and inwardly the Elite Four member groans.

"Hello to you too." He chooses kindness but can't deny his words are edged in the muted tones of barely constrained sarcasm.

"I take it you also wanted to see what the power issues were about?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
We don't wanna face it, but we didn't make it
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 7:41:43 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Alison moves towards him with quick feet, her pompous dress rustling loudly from all its pleats and fabrics. While tame, the slight tinge of sarcasm in his tone makes him that more suspicious to Alison, her frown hardening as she stands next to him.

Her heels giving extra height over his crouched body, she looks down at him judgingly. Giving a once over of his outfit, she scrunches her nose with distaste.

Is this what engineers wore nowadays?

“I did. Am I to believe you are trying to help the situation, or are you the culprit behind this?” she folds her arms across her chest, impatient and dissatisfied.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 13:05:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]This girl had clearly seen too much of that Bridgerton TV show.

"If I were a criminal, he begins with a dangerous edge to his voice. "Do you think it's wise to walk directly up to me and in reaching distance?"

He looks up, eyebrow quirked, one hand on an orb at his waist.

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 18:04:41 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Her eyes narrow slightly as she puckers her lips with frustration. He had a point.

She takes a cautious step back.

“No,” she responds reluctantly, her voice similar to that of a sulking child. “But I’m not incapable – I can handle things just fine myself.”

As his hand hovers above something on his waist, her Pokémon behind her move towards her protectively. Her eyebrows scrunch together at the action. At the audacity.

“You’re not doing well to convince me you aren’t a criminal, you know.”

She pauses.

“Who are you?”

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:58:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]She caught on quick—good. It wouldn't do him any good to not convey a healthy sense of caution to those that might've lacked it.

"." He says, though even he's not arrogant enough to assume that would mean anything. "Member of the Elite Four." Taking his hand from his orb, he pushes himself to his feet, nonchalant despite the woman's protective Pokemon.

"And you?"

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #c8b5c6!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 18:42:07 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Her eyebrows raise momentarily before a grimace falls across her face. The Elite Four. This was just what she needed. A vainglorious individual.

Not that she was any better.

“Alison. Everly,” she says. She doesn’t elaborate. He had either heard of her, or he hadn’t. He wouldn’t be surprised if he had, considering her situation, but it was his loss if he hadn’t. Not that someone like him could ever understand the work she did, anyway.

“So, is there a reason an Elite Four member is currently messing around with the electricity of my theatre?" She questions with a sarcastic smile.

"Shouldn’t you be somewhere bullying kids, or is being a mechanic a part time gig for you guys?”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP