Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 7:39:16 GMT
Shred Avatar
[googlefont=Rubik Burned]What was wrong with us?

There was no place for you in this world.

All your attempts to fit in, to conform, to find a place to belong, they all failed. You could not be a cog in the machine in the League. You could not be an effective pawn in Rocket. No matter where you went, it'd only be a matter of time before you screwed something up.

You're too inferior. Too fallible. Too flawed.

Too human...

"...I HATE THEM."

A burning hand rest upon your chest. Stumps of fingers dig deep into your chest. Traces of orichalcum tease the surface of your heart.

"...MY BROKEN BODY. MY TANGLED BONDS. MY MISFORTUNATE BIRTH. MYSELF. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM ALL! MY WRETCHED HUMANITY! IT'S DONE NOTHING FOR ME! NOTHING BUT BRING ME WEAKNESS! I WOULD RATHER HAVE BEEN BORN A BEAST THAN A MAN! WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE..."

Scarlet and Violet clash. Two serpents, circling each other endlessly. An ouroborous, circling unto forever. From one perspective, it might seem like futility. But here and now, you see it for what it really is - Infinity.

From nowhere, a name enters your head. You do not hesitate to speak it.

"...KORAIDON! I REJECT IT! I REJECT MY HUMANITY! I CAST IT ASIDE AND THROW IT AWAY! GIVE ME POWER! MAKE ME A BEAST! MAKE ME A MONSTER! MAKE ME A GOD OF A NEW WORLD IN WHICH WE ARE THE KINGS OF IT ALL!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 5:29:18 GMT
shiv Avatar

OUROBOROS

MOSSDEEP CITY - JUNE SLEIGH & SHRED ZEPPELIN

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/koraidonmiraidonbattle.mp3[/player]
WHY US? A question that may forever remain unanswered. As Anomalies, the universe offers no explanation. Instead it seeks one. Urges both and to forge an answer for themselves.

Even the DRK Triad, witnessing the abominable union between contradictions, watches these first instances of paradoxical pairings with fresh, virgin eyes. Humanity is rejected in favour of cruel, cruel fatge.

When the ELECTRO DRIFT and COLLISION COURSE crash into each other, the resulting explosion knocks and to the ground (if they weren't already). The amassed Infinity Energy spreads outward and courses through the unfortunate two, tangling together a single unfair destiny that has been thrust upon them.

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
koraidon has chosen , the boundless, as their avatar.
receives the following perks:

• has the ability to "shift" into "paradox versions" of himself, born from alternate histories and timelines that never were. this allows him to change his physical appearance and build, allowing him to alter his fighting style, gain odd armors or weaponms, and "recover" from damage. curiously, usage of this ability may cause parts of his hair to turn white.

however, overuse of this ability can severely harm him.

• shred can "hear" and "talk" to Pokemon; however, the mileage of this ability may vary in events.

• shred can augment his body with orichalcum to use defensively or offensively; however, when shifting into "paradox versions" of himself, this ability can not be used. the orichalcum can be adorned so that shred may be burlier, stronger, or protected from devastating attacks. when the orichalcum is struck by another or by his own hand, the orichalcum can EXPLODE.

• shred can summon ANCIENT SUNLIGHT (SUNNY DAY) or emanate an aura which can empower PAST PARADOX POKEMON around him.

• under ANCIENT SUNLIGHT, shred will be able to devolve a Pokemon back to its first evolutionary stage temporarily, before the Pokemon reverts back to its original state.

• KORAIDON will be able to track HERBA MYSTICA and consume it (yummier in a sandwich!) to power itself over time.

the name of KORAIDON and its epithet, THE WINGED KING can be known through the RKS SIMULATION.

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
miraidon has chosen , the boundless, as their avatar.
receives the following perks:

• june is a walking battery, able to power things on demand if they are able to be powered by electricity. june is able to redirect electricity to herself, acting as a LIGHTNING ROD when desired. however, there is a limit to how much electricity she can weather until she "short circuits".

furthermore, due to this change in her physicality, she now has NIGHT VISION due to her changes in her vision. her eyes can be compared to that of glowsticks or car headlights; however, this physical change to her eyes also extends to her ability to see junes in other alternate realities or timelines.

• june also possesses a supernatural affinity for electronic devices and electricity. she can perceive the location/presence of electrical devices. furthermore, her abilities will allow her to intermittently go invisible like a short-circuiting gadget.

• with her eyes, june can witness other junes, what they do, what they look like, and more. by doing so, she can briefly adopt their skillsets—but the inherited skillset may not always be applicable to the situation at hand.

• once a thread, june is able to emit a LARGE ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (EMP) that deactivates technology and saps the electricity from devices, while also disorienting people and Pokemon caught in its blast.

• june is able to summon an ELECTRIC TERRAIN or emanate an aura which can empower FUTURE PARADOX POKEMON around her.

• in an ELECTRICAL TERRAIN, june will be able to evolve a Pokemon back to a later evolutionary stage temporarily, before the Pokemon reverts back to its original state.

• MIRAIDON will be able to track HERBA MYSTICA and consume it (yummier in a sandwich!) to power itself over time.

the name of MIRAIDON and its epithet, THE IRON SERPENT can be known through the RKS SIMULATION.

The energy continues to surge into the draconic leylines: paths of energy left behind by MIRAIDON & KORAIDON'S competing escape routes. TING-LU, rooted to the old world, had forced them out of HOENN'S AREA ZERO with the ceaseless waves of fear. The lines have bent into the seas, disturbing the PRIMAL KYOGRE into the next stage of its pained frenzy.

In a mad rush for SOOTOPOLIS, like a spawning salmon, the Leviathan seeks an old home for answers, for remedy.

By the end of their battle, and hear the bells of war. MOSSDEEP is under attack. SOOTOPOLIS is approached by League vessels. PETALBURG is lit aflame.

As MIRAIDON & KORAIDON recover from their duel, and must contend with their new realities in a region ripped apart by war.

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 15:39:53 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Shred would get his wish. Power would finally be his, given by the blot of Scarlet that bounced back from its collision with Violet. Power surged, and infinity energy engulfed the husk in all of his dangerous glory. June couldn’t see it, but she could feel it.

He finally found what was at the end of his road; he could leave her to rot. Abandon her like everyone else.

Except… the world turned its cold gaze to June. Finally, the world looked upon her with eyes of pity. Bright cyan acknowledged her for what she was:

Beyond the bounds. And thus, she would be granted its grace. Infinity energy overtook her as well, while blood blinded her and everything hurt.

But those were mere blips, scrapes compared to the raw rush of rough rakes that scratched and clawed its way throughout her muscle, her flesh, her bones and her very being. Like she’d stuck a fork into an outlet, or licked a car battery, or held onto one end of a suicide cord plugged into the worlds biggest power plant. Like she’d been struck by lightning.

What it’d feel like if Eleki turned on its master and ended her once and for all. Except she lived. Survived. She buzzed– literally. The electricity physically vibrated her skin and sent shocks down her spine. It felt uncomfortable, and painfully so. As the transfer of power completed, her eyes opened.

The world was too bright. Way too bright. Every neuron in her brain moved faster than normal, and faster than weird. A dazed hand tried to cover up the infernally bright sun, but that did nothing to quell the brightness. It only served to highlight just how charged she was.

The light came from her eyes. From her eyes. How? That wasn’t possible. Humans didn’t have lights in their eyes. She blinked, but the brightness pierced through her eyelids. No matter how many times she tried to force it down, it stuck around.

Wh… what’s going on?” June clawed her way backwards once more, away from Shred. Violet was there, off to the side and across from Scarlet. Its gaze fell upon her, confident and ready to serve. As if it expected her to give a command.

Make it stop,” she asked. It pursed metal lips and slightly shook its head. “What’s happening to me?! What did you do?

Her body churned. Something was building up. A few feet behind her, the power started to surge away from the machines. How could she know that? Why did it come straight for her? “I– I can’t– I don’t– aah, aah–

Like her guts were on the brink of exploding. Her eyes threatened to pop from their sockets. She panted, groaned, and finally, burst.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA–

Her scream cracked the sky, and power burst from her body. An electromagnetic pulse escaped her nerves and shook the earth. The generators and sensors and machines all exploded proper, their energy spent and circuitry fried. Shred would feel his new limbs turn to spaghetti, and so too would Scarlet and Violet.

But it was unafraid of the EMP. She looked back at the world with one yellow, one purple eye. Tears streamed down her face, and the crooks of her mouth bent downward. She panted as the tenseness left her limbs. The electricity had mostly left her frame-- but it would never truly leave. It tingled and mixed with her blood, powered on by her changed heart. “What did you do to me?

Mirai.

Gave you purpose.

Its eyes flickered to Shred. A holographic eyebrow raised, and June followed its cool gaze. Then her own two eyes widened. He’d… he’d…

What was that?

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 19:18:39 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","glizzy evilfuckedupshred"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
You've gotten everything you wanted.[break][break]

Power rushes through you like molten metal filling a cast. You burn with potential, raw and pure and without limitation. A million histories all coming together, to be forged anew in the present. Infinity beating in your heart, swimming in your blood, engraved in your bones, sinking into your mind and pooling in your soul.[break][break]

And yet, your body cannot handle it. You can feel your fingers and toes begin to disintegrate into ash. Sanguine begins to overflow from your every orifice as you undergo your metamorphosis. Your nerves sing a song of agony. Is this ascension? Or is this death?[break][break]

You catch a glimpse of June Sleigh before your eyeballs melt. Struggling, hurting, going through her own change. Hers ends with a mighty burst of electricity that blows off what little skin you have left. But yours? Yours is just beginning.[break][break]

You hear Scarlet footsteps from behind as you sink to your knees. Instinct kicks in. You dig deeper within yourself and begin to pull. Power flows through you. You grab it, hold it, begin to shape it. And, as the last of your old body falls away, your new one emerges. For a moment, you are nothing more than an anomaly, a dark hole in the world, or perhaps a blinding light? It matters little to you, for you are it for only one second, and the next, you are...[break][break]

...Powerful.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
          [break]

• tldr notes go here

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".evilfuckedupshred"]--accent: #80687A!important; --headercolor: #80687A!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy"]--accent: #E16D5B; --headercolor: #E16D5B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .postbody"]padding: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #303030; border-bottom: 1px solid #303030; margin: 15px 13px 10px 0px; color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: right; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; margin-right: 15px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".glizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; margin-bottm: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".glizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 56px; left: 147px;;[/newclass][newclass=".glizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".glizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 20:47:43 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
If her alterations were foul, awful, twisted…

Then Shreds was appalling.

Like a Butterfree, or a Beedrill, but without the cocoon to protect it from the elements. Blood flowed freely, flesh cracked and peeled from the frame. Eyes melted upon themselves and bones twisted and bend in unnatural ways. It should not be possible. None of this should.

Was this a dream? A nightmare, if anything. Horrific in every sense of the word. Their lives were irreversibly changed, and he’d come out for the better of it. Reborn from new flesh and sinew, given shape by a Scarlet King. And what did she get?

She did not gain anything. What little she had before the transformation, nothing at all, was taken from her still. By giving her power, the world had taken her freedom. Her fists balled, knuckles white, and electric light flashed upon the newly birthed man of legend.

You… YOU…

She was standing. Her pathetic arms raised in combat and she ran forward. Except her body went limp, blood erupted from an invisible spigot, and her body collapsed on the floor. All in the span of five seconds, June died a horrific, awful, terrible, realistic…

Fake death. June hadn’t moved an inch. She stared wide-eyed at the apparition. A figment of her imagination. Her lips trembled, and she reached forward toward the fake body. But it vanished too fast, as suddenly as it’d been born. Given life through her eyes and her eyes alone.

Miraidon did not move. It only watched with vague interest. Did June control it, or did it guide June through inaction? She pointed where the dead figment had once been and gulped. If she charged, she…

Died. How did she see that? Why did she see that?

June stumbled upwards, a shaky, terrified mess that could never hope to stand as tall as the thing in front of her. It wasn’t possible. “You…

You’ve ruined everything…” she trailed off. All of this was insane. None of it made sense. Never could. But by this point, she’d backed up and been tossed around enough to be close to the machines and generators. Near her toolbox. Quickly, she bent down and grabbed the first thing that came to hand with weight behind it.

A wrench. Sure. Finally, one step brought her forward. Then a second. Each one more unconfident than the last. Anger built up inside her meager frame, but a healthy dose of fear kept it company. “You… did this to me…

You bastard!” She flung the wrench with all her might. A solid throw, as it aimed to dome the freshly birthed being in front of her. What else could she do but rebel against the world that finally noticed her struggle?

Made it all for nothing?

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 22:59:41 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots shredtyphon"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the beginning and the end

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[player]https://file.garden/Zpb10QeDJ0qCfn67/copingseethingmalding[/player][break][break]

A million different universes. A billion different histories. A trillion different Shreds. Given a split second to glimpse into the kaleidoscope of it all, you saw only one worthy of being the true "you".[break][break]

A Hoenn gripped by neverending war. A Hoenn where the land is scarred, the water is foul, and the skies are choked with smog. Where giants were used not as protectors they were meant to be, but as the weapons they would always become. Where eons of grief and sorrow passed in days, a place where shooting stars never fell and where wishes did not come true. People fought and fought and fought until they forgot the very reason they fought to begin with. In the end, they forsook everything, their loyalties and their loves and their very humanity, and became monsters.[break][break]

And in doing so, they became stronger than anyone from this pitiful universe could ever hope to be.[break][break]

With a single step, you shed the last remnants of your former weakness. It crumbles to ash and cinder as you leave it behind. That burnt, pathetic, useless little man is now gone. This new you, you have decided, is the true Shred Zeppelin.[break][break]

...Hah! Zeppelin. No, that's such an ugly last name. It does not capture your newfound majesty. You'll have to think of a better one now, won't you?[break][break]

But first.[break][break]

Raising a claw of an arm, you catch the wrench as it hurtles towards you. Then, you squeeze and you squeeze and you squeeze, indulging in the senses of destruction. You hear the whine and groan of cheap metal, feel it crumple under your grip, watch as it all falls apart. When you finally release it, it's no longer a wrench. It is simply scrap metal.[break][break]

"No." Comes your first words. Familiar, yet uncanny. Like instruments playing the same melody in different pitches. "I did this to me. You? Did that to yourself."[break][break]

Yet your harsh words are not spoken with venom nor bile. You do not hate this June Sleigh. No, looking at the girl in front of you fills you with nothing but anticipation. Scarlet and Violet could not break the cycle on their own, but you? You will be able to break the balance, and it all starts with killing her. The end of the road has revealed to you a thousand more destinations, but there is no more path to follow. The rest of your neverending journey will be yours, and yours alone.[break][break]

And so, for those reasons and countless more, she has to die.[break][break]

You walk forward towards June Sleigh, hand raised as you approach. How best to kill her, you wonder? Looking at the sharp talons at the end of your newly-repaired fingers, the answer makes itself obvious. Finish what the weaker you couldn't. Rip her to pieces.[break][break]

"But if you believe that is the worst I could do to you, girl, then you'll soon learn just how ignorant you truly are."

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[newclass=".shredtyphon"]--accent:#E16D5B[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 5:11:40 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
The wrench fell apart, crumped up into a meager ball and discarded for the scrap it was. Impossible for a normal person, let alone even the strongest alive. Shred made it look easy. Comically so. As if it wasn’t made of metal but plastic. Flimsy and easily torn apart.

You…” she muttered. All her newfound confidence faded, and she returned the back foot. But each step back was a half step for the newborn Shred. Gone was the contempt, the hatred, the vitriol. Replaced with something else. A lot scarier than all of those combined: excitement.

Victory was no longer a desperate struggle, but a guarantee. A test run before he wreaked havoc onto the world. They were still uncreated equally, despite having their very fates intertwined, like a DNA helix. “Back off– I don’t want any–

She blinked from existence. Disappeared. Vanished into physical obscurity. By the time his claws swiped forward, she reappeared a half-meter to his right. Unharmed. Even she looked confused by the act.

How did I–

Gone again but for a much shorter time. A blink and she emerged from the light. Dazed, she crashed back into the first machine, the one she’d abandoned with Shred’s arrival. Back to her toolbox, she sank down and grabbed yet another tool.

A hammer. With one final blink, she lifted the hammer and disappeared. Before her eyes, she saw another vision. Her clone went to the right and swung hard to the left. Her arm flew from her body and she followed it to the ground.

Thus, she went left. The ‘cloak’ lasted for only a moment, but she emerged swinging hard to the right. “Try me!

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 18:59:25 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

No blood is drawn. No pain is inflicted. Your fingernails do not rip through flesh, but instead swim harmlessly through the air. Where there was once June Sleigh, there was now nothing, and where there had been nothing, there was now June Sleigh.[break][break]

As your hand clenches into a fist, you raise an eyebrow. What a strange and unsatisfying development.[break][break]

"Interesting." you deadpan.[break][break]

oh well. if at first you don't succeeded, then you'll simply try again. As the girl scrambles for a hammer, you ready your talons once more. So, you wait for her to make her move, and once she does? You let loose your killer instinct and swing again. [break][break]

But your instincts were wrong. Once again, you hit nothing, while her hammer cracks you in the head. Her cheap, small, well-worn and store-bought hammer, meant for hitting hammers and rivets, against your head hardened through countless conflicts. It barely so much as leaves a dent in your helm, and does little more than bruise the skin underneath.[break][break]

"Is that it?"[break][break]

As your eyes flick over to your rival once more, your anticipation begins to fade.[break][break]

"Is that all you've got?" You inquire, an almost pitying tone in your voice. "Those are your powers? Cheap tricks and flimsy gimmicks? How dull."[break][break]

How annoying. Still, a trivial problem. Outstretching your arm, orichalcum begins to trickle out from your markings and pooling in the palm of your hand. It gathers and gathers and gathers, growing and stretching and sculpting itself, taking the shape of... Something. The generous sort might call it a hammer. A harsher critic would deride it as a club. Whatever it is, it is blunt and it is heavy, and that is all you need it to be.[break][break]

"I don't need to try to outdo you."[break][break]

And then, you swing it.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 20:53:27 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Shred did not miss the third time. June flew. Not a mere drop, or even simple collapse onto herself. She flew from the impact, and stars danced in her head. She did not feel the sand beneath her or know which way the sky was. Reality was forced from her mind and she danced among the divine.

But as her senses returned, and she once again tried to find her breath and pull herself up, a few thoughts danced in her head. Once more, why her?

Once more, was this how she went? Pushed around for a while, then slain when the oppressor finally got bored with the spectacle? Her bones threatened to collapse, and vertigo rushed through her veins, but she stood again. Again. Dazed, illuminated eyes met Shred’s arrogant and uninterested ones.

If she had to, then she’d not go down like a dog. Even if the world cared, or it did not– it would not humiliate her and not expect her to put up resistance. But her foe’s struggles against the world had been met with a much more powerful boon. In her ignorance and passivity, weakness had taken root.

But the desire to struggle kindled inside.

It doesn’t matter,” she parroted. Even now, as death came knocking, it still couldn’t matter. Everything had been ruined. It was all that mattered. Yet it couldn’t. “None of this matters. The League will shoot you down from a mile away. Rocket will too, once they see the monster you are.

She did not know of the powerful Declan Walsh, or the omnipotent , or the dozens of other threats that threatened to snap and end their existences. Shred was the most powerful thing she’d seen so far, and that was bad enough.

Killing me still won’t do anything for you!

Even as apparition after apparition moved, only to fall seconds later like dominoes, she had to do something. To not was to die. If the world had given her electricity, then maybe… she could…

Yellow streaked towards her, like lightning to a rod. It felt horrific, as it invaded her bones and synapses. And thanks to the abundant energy in the environment, it did not take long for her frame to feel supercharged. Then, she pushed more. More. Too much power broke systems with ease.

She was just another system. When electricity threatened to break her system, only then did she charge at Shred. A living battery. One which aimed to fry them both alive. Her muscles screamed. So did she.

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 23:26:31 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

There it is. That meaty thud. That sharp crack. That feeling of resistance, of flesh and bone pushing against your attack, of trying and failing to defend against it. So very, very satisfying.[break][break]

And yet, you aren't satisfied.[break][break]

Why would you be? You thought you were fighting against a fellow beast, but with every clash of tooth and claw, June Sleigh reveals herself as nothing more than a pup. "It doesn't matter!", She mewls. "None of it matters!", she whines. "It's all pointless!", she cries. How pathetic. How irritating. How very like she was before.[break][break]

"It seems I misjudged you." You grunt, watching as the girl prepares one last all-or-nothing attack. "I had thought your ascension might have evolved into something greater. Instead, you're just the same stupid bitch you were before, aren't you?"[break][break]

You breathe a deflating sigh.[break][break]

"Fine. Try it."[break][break]

As she charges up, you toss your weapon aside. As she rushes towards you, you make no effort to block or dodge. As she grabs you, you blink.[break][break]

And then, Shred Zeppelin screams as an ungodly amount of voltage tears through his body.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 14:29:48 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Humans were not built to withstand so many amps in their bodies. It stopped hearts and fried nerves. Left them dead or dying in most cases, and the rest were lucky breaks granted to those who had capable people nearby. By rights, June and Shred both should’ve perished from her stupid attack.

But yet again, they weren’t quite human anymore. Not even their screams sounded normal. They sounded ugly, violent, like their spasms into one another. June did her best to wrap around Shred with her limbs, to ensure they both experienced the same voltage. A completed circuit.

But it couldn’t last. After ten seconds had passed, the electricity had been spent. June, the living battery, had been drained of all her power. Only then did she let go and collapse back onto the sand.

But this time, she did not try to get back up. With splayed limbs and defeated eyes, she stared up at the sky and Shred. Muscles twitched, controlled by an outside force. Yellow returned to the environment, and her eyes no longer glowed. They still held their heterochromatic hues, but no one was really home. She simply stared at him, her mind turned to jelly.

Everything hurt ten times over. It felt almost as bad as when she'd been gifted the powers. Except this feeling lingered. Electricity was a fickle creature, and she'd learned the hard way that its current was unmatched. Electrons did as they pleased. Anything to reach their higher potential. June was a simple proton, stuck to where she was. She'd never rise higher. And she'd get hurt every time she tried.

Unfortunately for Shred, his assumption had been correct: his opponent was not on the same level as he. Not even close. He’d ascended to divinity while his ‘equal’ still relished in the Stone Age. Ironic, given the looks and designs of their new partners. The ones that stood back and watched their children fight.

Violet watched with keen interest, yet hovered back in eerie silence. Save for the passive thrum of its thrusters, it stood as still as a statue. It waited for something. Perhaps for June to ask for help. Or until she killed herself, as one last act of cruel punishment. Whatever the case, it still stood as a bystander.

And waited. Eyes locked onto Shred. What would The Boundless do?

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 2:24:40 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

As the scream of electricity ends and June falls to the ground, time seems to stand still.[break][break]

For a moment, Shred Zeppelin just stands there. His skin is completely charred and his hair burnt to ash. Smoke billows from his body as though he were a chimney stack. Looking like this, he’s barely even recognisable from the man he was seconds ago. In fact… He has more in common with the man he was minutes ago.[break][break]

Because he is the man you were minutes ago. Torn from your unfortunate history and brought back to play the scapegoat. Though you utterly loathe him, you must admit, he makes a good meat shield. But now? His last hurrah is over.[break][break]

The burnt body implodes into brilliant scarlet, like the death of a burning star. When it fades, you are returned to your greater self. Power rushes through you. Time, space, whole universes bend to you will. In the afterglow of your reincarnation, you are blissful. This? This is how things should be.[break][break]

You are in your heaven. All will be right in your new world.[break][break]

And to make that world a reality, there is much work to be done. A New God cannot reign supreme without a gospel to spread, prophets to spread it, heretics to deny it, and a crusade to prove it absolute. So, here and now, you shall plant the seed that shall grow into your tree of all things.[break][break]

And it all begins and ends with her.[break][break]

"You could never beat me, June Sleigh. I fight to live, and you fight to die. You never stood a chance."[break][break]

With a shake of your head, you turn away. There is no sport in this hunt. No glory to be gained and no pleasure to be taken. Not today. But despite the bitter disappointment gnawing in your stomach, something more sinister stirs at the back of your skull.[break][break]

An opportunity.[break][break]

"You have ten seconds. START RUNNING."[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 1:43:22 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Shred was inhuman. That much was certain. He clung to such a new fact with the arrogance of a king yet the confidence of a surgeon. How he expertly carved away the undesirable parts of his body. Then replaced them carefully, as to hide who he ever was. Born in a new shell, given new purpose. No longer would he be denied.

Yet June wasn’t exactly human either. Humans didn’t see reflections of themselves, alternate selves who failed and died. Nor did the conure lights from their eyes. or charge themselves with the voltage of a generator.

She could not hope to fix herself. Only watch the world around her, like her avatar.

Who, upon given the opportunity, slowly slid forward. Careful cyan eyes watched the opposing Boundless and its kin as it leaned forward. In careful, strong arms she was lifted and held in. Her weak muscles helped her slide backward, onto its back.

Mirai.

Until next time, kin.

Violet did not like to act. It enjoyed the spectacle of it all. The struggle, the fight, the will to live given physical form. Even if out of spite, it was a powerful force. One that could drive anyone to their brink. June had simply found hers rather early– but no matter.

All it had to do was watch. And wait. For what was time but a passage of humanities folly?

By the ninth second, its engine thrummed loudly. Enough to drown out the distant Wingull and drive away any unwanted attention. Before he could get to ten, Violet rushed straight past him. Centimeters from his form.

A reminder that even if he thought himself god, it was by their will alone that he achieved such. If given the desire, he could be unmade as fast as he'd been reborn. But ultimately, it was up to Scarlet to act upon such a threat or deny Violet the ability.

Regardless... Shred best not forget his place. June wouldn’t hers.

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 15:21:32 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Their will? No. Scarlet is the colour of your power. Violet has done nothing for you except greet your generosity with a veiled threat. Still, you let it run, and you let it take June with it. The Iron Serpent, too, must escape. That, too, is part of your grand design.[break][break]

But grand though it may eventually be, it isn't finished yet. You have begun to chisel the orichalcum statue, but you're not quite sure what shape it will take. In the quiet moment following a fight hard fought and a fight well won, you are left to think. What now? What next? Which of the innumerable paths ahead of you will you choose to walk?[break][break]

ALL OF THEM.[break][break]

You are The Boundless. Without Bounds. Unbound from all that which slowed you, stopped you, that which weighed you down and burdened you. You are the animal you were always meant to be. You are wild, pure, and forever free. Why would would you limit yourself? YOU ARE LIMITLESS![break][break]

You snicker. Then you laugh. Then you cackle.[break][break]

"Agiahahaha..."[break][break]

This isn't the end, is it? You thought that reaching this place would be the destination, but no. This is simply the start of the next leg of the race. The Shredscapade is over? No! THE SHREDSCAPADE HAS JUST BEGUN![break][break]

"AGIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"[break][break]

The Winged King, your brother and your patron and your disciple and your friend, stomps over to your side. It seems he isn't content with this lackluster conclusion to your battle. For them, the hunt cannot be allowed to end on such an unsatisfying note. Its rushing blood and beating heart won't allow it. No, just because it has "won", that does not mean it you victorious. Now that you are acquainted with it, now that you are powerful, you need to test yourself against a truly worthy foe.[break][break]

You agree. The only question is, who? , perhaps? Or maybe ? Or, should it be ? All of them are tempting options, but as you look out at the sea, as you see the water begin to churn and the sky begin to darken, you stop. In the distance, you hear the echo of an echo of an echo of a roar. Kyogre is out there. Raging against the world. A pure and primal being like you.[break][break]

It reminds you...[break][break]

...Of a loose end.[break][break]

As a wicked grin settles upon your face, Scarlet lowers itself onto all fours, and you climb upon the beast's back. Then, it begins to run. Across the ground, over the water. Fast and faster. Hunting, stalking, chasing.[break][break]

Towards Route 121.[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ouroboros [M]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 20:57:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]PRELUDE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven