thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 8:03:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the truth of it remains the same, its glare paralyzing: he is not her equal. she may reside next to him in the chain of command but her two patrons elevate her, allowing her more power, control, and leniency than they could afford.[break][break]

"it is not a boast."[break][break]

he meets her glare, steadfast in his resolve.[break][break]

"but perhaps that is my ego talking, hm?"[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 23:19:47 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"That leaves two possibilities."[break][break]

Slowly she turned back to face him, wiping the dirt from where she'd knelt on the ground. Despite the invisible tension that manifested between them, her voice remained level.[break][break]

"Either you believe you are to have an unusually high life expectancy," she began, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, "or you believe as an Avatar, I am doomed to die young like many others."[break][break]

A hardness entered her gaze, like flint before sparking to flame.[break][break]

"If it's the latter, I can't say you seem like you'd mourn me. Or the others."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 8:29:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"well, history dictates the latter to be true."[break][break]

they do not have to look very far back to see the pattern.[break][break]

"none of us are important enough to be mourned. we are tools, after all, and every tool can be easily replaced."[break][break]

himself included.[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 23:50:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes," she agreed softly, thoughts turning back to and his unwavering faith in history. Maybe she wouldn't be mourned, but she'd be chronicled. All of them would be, to some degree. "When we die, we become just one tombstone among many."[break][break]

She didn't expect to mourn her. At this point, she didn't expect anyone to do so. Father Winter had shown a version of that timeline, and her death had only angered, never aggrieved those left in its wake.[break][break]

Another long pause fell. Her eyes trained themselves on the ground, refusing to meet his.[break][break]

"And Admin Bee?" she asked, eerily calm as she continued to speak. "Would you mourn him, should the Galarian Moltres pick at his bones and discard his rotting remains?"[break][break]

Did he love , as she had? The way that she still, despite herself, continued to love him even now?

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 8:48:09 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

no one would mourn , that much he's sure of, the same way he's sure no one would mourn him. the realization of which no longer eats away at him; he'd accepted it long ago.[break][break]

surprise colors his expression at the mention of .[break][break]

"ah, but that isn't what you want to know exactly, is it?"[break][break]

he pauses, questioning.[break][break]

"you want to know whether i love him the same way you do."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 5:56:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I suppose it's not my business, really. Forget I asked."[break][break]

She stared at the soil underfoot, marveling at how much energy had been wasted to create this false version of the world above them. People were strange like that. They wanted the comfort of things they understood, even if it made no sense to recreate them.[break][break]

"You'll be glad to know I no longer possess an anchor, him or otherwise."[break][break]

If he expected more detail on the fallout between her and the admin, she gave none. Instead her voice lowered, silencing the other thought she expected him to be bold enough to voice aloud:[break][break]

"Nor am I looking for one. I'm content to stand alone."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 4:52:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

where she might be expecting to see his face break with the spoilers of victory, instead what she will find is a look most akin to despondence, as though he'd been wanting to hear something else entirely.[break][break]

the look is faint at best.[break][break]

"i see."[break][break]

she gives him nothing but he prods regardless.[break][break]

"what changed?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 5:13:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why does anything need to have changed?"[break][break]

The faint smile that graced her lips this time was genuine. She'd expected him to assume she'd driven the admin off, or at least he'd seemed to imply she would all those times before. It was oddly flattering that he hadn't.[break][break]

He'd certainly never approved of what was to her. That hadn't changed, most likely.[break][break]

"We were on a path with a predetermined conclusion. It just came faster than I expected, that's all."[break][break]

She itched for a cigarette, but she stamped back the impulse in a submarine so far undersea -- in a garden, no less. The conversation demanded distraction. People sought pleasure in the midst of pain.[break][break]

"Nothing to do with you, if that's your concern. You should remain unaffected."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 8:56:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

predetermined by whom, he wonders. he has a guess in mind, one more likely than the other.[break][break]

instead of a cigarette, he offers her a soft chuckle.[break][break]

"how thoughtful of you, though i would have been unaffected regardless."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 17:22:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Because you think so little of me?" she asked. "Or perhaps because you hold little attachment to him?"[break][break]

He didn’t understand things the way she did. Every time anyone drew close to her, one of two things was bound to occur: she would disappoint them, or they would disappoint her.[break][break]

In this case, both had been true.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 8:25:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he does not bother mincing his words, though they do lack the vigor she might have expected from him.[break][break]

"because you were never a factor to begin with, and that isn't a slight on you. my arrangement with him has always been separate."[break][break]

and it will, hopefully, continue to be separate, though to hear first of this change from her instead of may be telling.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 22:24:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She couldn't help it; she laughed at his confidence. Her smile had a gentle condescension to it, a pitying look that shone in her eyes.[break][break]

"Things have a way of affecting one another. Even when we think they don't."[break][break]

Her relationship with had nothing to do with the one she'd shared , but that hadn't changed the fact he'd been the instigator who'd left that relationship in ruins.[break][break]

"But I don't intend to cause inter-organization conflict over the matter. Whatever you two are to one another, I don't plan to interfere."[break][break]

She could, of course. She had, in fact, and with others she'd cared for less than the admin.[break][break]

But Bee had breached her trust as much as she had breached his. Whether or not he realized it.[break][break]

"Was there a reason you asked?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 9:22:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

might have instigated it but he was far from the cause of it. has no one else but herself to blame for that.[break][break]

her laughter is met with silence, but when met with a question, he does not shy away from it.[break][break]

"as far as i could tell, he was the only person you trusted."[break][break]

for that to change, something must have rattled the foundations enough to topple one of them, if not both.[break][break]

"he was your anchor, and now you have none."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 0:00:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"That's correct."[break][break]

She remained still save for the gentlest tilt of her head, watching him with an indifferent sort of curiosity.[break][break]

To be untethered meant she owed nothing to anyone, save those Rocket tied her to out of obligation.[break][break]

Surely more of Rocket operated in this manner than they let on? For all spoke of anchors, his sign of paternal concern to was setting the man on fire.[break][break]

"What of it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
EMULOUS
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 5:03:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"..."[break][break]

though words may form at the tip of his tongue, practically begging to spill, they are inevitably silenced under the weight of his position. he, an underboss, is surrounded by entities he cannot control and cannot begin to rival.[break][break]

"nothing."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"for what it's worth, i'm sorry it ended quicker than you had anticipated."[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times