August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 0:09:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Another concert, another day working security; Kouji craned his neck both ways as he tried to make himself comfortable. It was going to be a while before the concert itself actually started, the crew took a break; and his eyes landed on Evette, it’d been a bit of time since the last time he’d interacted with her.
[break][break]
”Found some energy coming back to ya?” He said with a snort, he knew exactly how tiring practicing for a performance could be. Constant stage word, directions, dance, and then also singing for a lot of artists.
[break][break]
He’d been watching too many documentaries.
[break][break]
”You feeling up to it? Or need another pick me up.” He said with a bit of a chuckle.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

A Star Is Born

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 16:31:26 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Oh please, you make it sound like I am a shrinking violet at heart or something like that,” she replied, accepting the ribbing but responding in kind as she did. That man had seen her in a reasonably vulnerable state, yes. And he was referring to that in a somewhat unflattering way. But she did not exactly hate him for that. Heck, if she had any concerns regarding him, she would have made sure that he wouldn’t be working anywhere near her at all.
[break][break]
Not in a malicious manner, of course. The kind where someone would be blacklisted completely. She would never do that over something trivial. But she would have expressed preferences, which for someone like her, was more than enough to get her way.
Yet, she had not minded one way or another and just left it to chance. Hence, they were both in the same place at the same time again. Only this time, her spirits were higher to begin with. “As for energy, I got enough of that. Not enough to work in an advertising for an energy drink in here, but well enough. Rehearsals have been going quite well. Plus, the weather is so nice in this place at this time of year, just a few minutes outside were enough to recharge, really.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 19:32:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Sorry, sorry, the deep blue hair had me a little confused, you sure you’re not a Violet?” He said with a smirk before he leaned back; the conversation shifting towards that of the performance. His focus was on making sure that it went off without any outside interference.
[break][break]
”Good to hear. Looking forward to ya performance; I’m not stuck backstage this time around, so I can give it a good watch.” He said as he leaned against a wall, arms crossed over his chest as he gave a long hum. The weather had been great recently, hadn’t it?
[break][break]
”Makes ya wonder if it’s gonna be a hot summer. Rustboro turns into a fucking oven in the summer, too many brick houses.” He said as he tapped on the ground, the one lacking most in muse at the minute might well have been him; though unknown to those around him, it was for the best of everyone.
[break][break]
”You should check it out, think you’ve got a good few fans that way.” Though, he wouldn’t have been surprised if she’d already performed there.

NOTES

A Star Is Born

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 19:39:48 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“It’s about the shrinking part, not the Violet,” she replied, sounding a bit chidingly. It was in jest, of course, but she still found the distinction important. After all, she had this kind of hair colour for a long time. Whether or not it was natural, of course, was a discussion for another time. She certainly was not going to breech that topic at all.
[break][break]
Instead, she focused on this small conversation, even though it was a diversion of sorts. That was the point of it, after all. “I personally would not mind a hot summer. That kind of weather agrees with me more than Hoennian winters. Or Kalosian ones, for that matter.” It was one of the reasons why she had enjoyed her time in Alola so much. And yet, she found herself more used to Hoenn by now for reasons she could not quite understand herself.[break][break]
“I have been to the summer festival last year and performed there. Was more of an impromptu little event, though. I prefer being a little incognito at least when it comes to those.” She chuckled a little, whilst pointedly nodding towards him. “Less of a hassle, really. Though it does mean not needing any security, of course.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 22:33:08 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Preference for a hot summer huh? Then again, he had gotten used to sailing the seas after a certain point in time. Kouji was not someone that could enjoy the heat, nor the cold particularly much. He preferred neutral weather, neither hot nor cold, neither sunny nor overcast. His preference was utterly vanilla in that sense.
[break][break]
Vanilla was safe.
[break][break]
”The summer fits ya, whether at a festival, or performing inside. It’s better to have the energy to match with the weather.” Kouji said as he uncrossed his arms over his chest. He held his chin between his thumb and index for a fraction of a moment. A hum rolled up his throat before the sound sat in the air for a second.
[break][break]
”No security huh? How are we supposed to chat if it ain’t through work, don’t ya think it’s a lil too depressing after our amazing burgeoning friendship.” While he delivered it in a deadpan, his voice was filled with mirth. ”The paycheck helps too.”

NOTES

A Star Is Born

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Just Muse
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 21:03:25 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

He thought she had energy, huh? Interesting. People seemingly got that impression of her a lot. She could never quite share it unequivocally. Mostly because she only went among people when she had energy to spare, if she could help it. But hers was not a bottomless well, like some of the idols she had met during the course of her career. Those were the people that she would truly consider ‘energetic’. She was not like those. She needed the quiet, the safe, nature to recharge herself.
[break][break]
Only she never really showed that to others. For obvious reasons. “Which is kind of interesting, since being energetic can so easily keep you warm in winter, while in summer I feel more often like lazing about. Not when working, of course.” She added the last bit just in case. If nothing else, she was a professional. Her mother had made sure of that. But she still took her chances to rest, when she could help it. That was just as important, really.[break][break]
“And besides, I do not only chat with security, you know? Though I guess it can’t be helped if said security only feels comfortable approaching me while on the job. Guess the safety part goes both ways in that regard.” She chuckled a little, though she was, as always, remaining mercurial to an extent. She, too, could commit to something there easily and simply did not. But that partially on him, really. This was the kind of person that just begged to be teased in some way, after all.

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP