Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
In The Yard
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 23:40:26 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar
After taking the scenic route back home to Petalburg Woods, Shinobu decided to retreat to his estate. As a well studied doctor of Petalburg City, Shinobu had earned himself a beautiful home in the forest by tending to citizen's ailments. Always close with Pokemon, he preferred to live near Pokemon in the woods, even before he was a trainer, and he had his house maintained by a trained Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime did the shopping, the cleaning, the maintenance. He was a really well trained Pokemon, in fact he was gifted to Shinobu by a patient. As a doctor Shinobu lived comfortably before he became a trainer, but since he had left with his team to aquire the league badges, Shinobu hadn't been home much at all.He was eager to meet with Mr. Mime and see how his home was doing, and Shinobu rushed through the leafy trails of Petalburg, excited to be home and sleep in his own bed.
[break][break]
Walking up the verdant green path to his house, Shinobu noticed that Mr. Mime had kept excellent care of the rose bushes in his front yard. Those bushes were as old as Renji, the Riolu that Shinobu first partnered with. He prized those bushes over all else in his home. They were a symbol of his love for Pokemon. The red tin roof of the house was clean of algae and moss,and the siding was freshly painted. Mr. Mime had been doing a great job, he was a well respected member of Shinobu's family.
[break][break]
Scurrying along the trail were a plethora of Pokemon. Shinobu was pleased to see that the family of Rattata he fed were still doing well, they had new babies. There were also flocks of Pidgey's in the trees, Shinobu's longtime friends. He had fed those pidgey's since he first moved into Petalburg, and they were a testament to his hardworking nature. Shinobu never let a day go by, without feeding those pidgey corn from his bag. The Pokemon were doing well, and Shinobu's home was doing well too. The trainer's heart was overjoyed when he opened the front door and called to Mr. Mime, "I'm home!"
[break][break]
Surprised by the sound of Shinobu's voice, Mr. Mime squeezed out and flopped out of the chair he had been sitting in. The Pokemon clambered out to the front door, nervously smiling, excited to see his master. Shinobu reached out and gave Mr. Mime a big hug and then pulled out a Twisted Spoon he had found during his travels. "For you buddy." He said and handed the trinket over to his Pokemon.
[break][break]
After getting reaquintated with his home, and Mr. Mime, Shinobu went to the kitchen to get himself a snack. Mr. Mime baked the most delicious focaccia bread, and Shinobu loved his gluten. He ate a big chunk of bread and butter at his dining room table. Once his belly was all full of bread, Shinobu headed outside to clip a few roses. He planned on being at his estate for some time, at least two weeks, and he wanted fresh flowers in his kitchen while he was there. Taking a knife, Shinobu headed out to the front yard to cut himself some roses.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
In The Yard
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:25:39 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Hearing rumors of a second estate close to Petalburg Plateau, the curious Ranger Captain couldn't help but visit it from above. If one was strong enough to live in the woods away from town, there had to be a water source, electric Pokémon to power the place when needed, and so forth. Being independent was a lot of work, and required a lot of strength.

Seated on a saddled Shiny Beedrill that was nearly the largest of her kind in Hoenn, the Captain bobbed and weaved among the trees of her home forest, beholding the expansive estate. Whoever lived inside had to be making some serious cash to afford such a place! Curious, she circled the manse, undoubtedly scaring some wild Pokémon away from the presence of the normally-furious predator she rode upon.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
In The Yard
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:44:38 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

To Shinobu's surprise, when he went outside to see what the disturbance was, he saw a woman flying on a massive Beedrill. The lady looked to be having a good time, and not a captive, so Shinobu waved at her. As he was waving, he caught her eye and motioned for her to come down and talk with him. Shinobu was a friendly trainer, with social skills honed from being a doctor. he was good with most people. He was certain this lady was eccentric, and looked forward to making conversation with her. It wasn't everyday that someone riding a giant Beedrill descended from the sky!
[break][break]
When Shalin came within earshot, Shinobu introduced himself. "Good day! My name is Shinobu. Welcome to the Awai Estate." Shinobu spread his arms wide, indicating that all the land that could be seen was his. "You may know me as Doctor Awai from Petalburg City. I was once a doctor, but now I spend my days training my Pokemon." Shinobu pulled a poke ball out of his pocket and released Renji the Riolu. The small baby pokemon looked scared of the giant beedrill, but didn't run from it. Instead Renji stood his ground, watching the Beedrill with ever vigilance.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven