thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
Giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you.
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
RKS: CILLIAN AND TEMP #4
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 23:20:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 23:23:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Loading into a new simulation was always nerve-wracking. Even though he's read the reports left by others of what might happen in the space, nothing can account for exactly what he'll see, hear, smell. What it feels like to really be there.
[break][break]

Cillian's feet sink into a sea of sand. Heat makes the very air taste dry, searing his skin.

[break][break]
Sunlight glints off the metal of machine soldiers. The IRON TREADS, along with their handlers, await command. Cillian's gaze shifts to Temp as his husband appears beside him.

[break][break]
"What do you think?"

[break][break]
The aggressive approach, or a defensive one?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 2:24:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ugh, he always hates the simulations. After a while he had just stopped doing them. The discomfort was palpable every time he stepped in here. It made his skin itch. [break][break]

The stale air and sand feels worse. Tempest had always done well in the heat, but this kind of dry air is terrible.[break][break]

An army stands in front of them.[break][break]

Glancing at his husband, he shrugs and tosses out a few pokeballs. Hati, Temp's collection of Shadows, and Compass all shake themselves off.[break][break]

"Let's beat their ass."[break][break]

It's not like anyone could stand against the two of them.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 charge

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:28:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Charge! You and your troops descend the sandbank. The IRON TREADS convert into wheel-like shapes and barrel into the enemy forces at incredible speeds. This new technology is swift to overtake them as your army and the enemy army converge at the bottom of the desert valley.[break][break]

However, the sands stir beneath your feet. Before you can react, everyone begins to sink into the dune as you're devoured by a gargantuan ORTHWORM hidden within the dune.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:34:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's stoicism cracks beneath a terrifying smile. His dark aura manifests in stranger ways throughout the simulation, as though the code did not know how to process the change.[break][break]

He'd synced with it under a different body, once.[break][break]

Now he was more shadow than man.[break][break]

Yet even shadows can be devoured. As he races down the dunes after the IRON TREADS, his far more prehistoric Tyranitar beside him, he can feel the rumble of the earth. He knows, despite not having experienced this simulation before, that something is coming. In the same way animals know of an approaching storm, he braces himself for that which he cannot change.[break][break]

It's not the first time he's died in the simulation.[break][break]

It won't be the last.[break][break]

But before the sand can fill his lungs, suffocate, the scene shifts and they find themselves somewhere else.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:05:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

They charge.[break][break]

Tempest glances over with malicious glee at . A fine date for two monsters, to rend flesh from bone. A shame it ends so soon.[break][break]

The earth rumbles as they're swallowed whole.[break][break]

Tempest grabs for his husband, to give him a final, biting kiss before the scene shifts.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 charge

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:07:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar at night. Around you, trees and crops are frail, shriveled suggestions of life. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a spirit doth wander, assuming the guise of a ghostly mare, as quiet as a shadowy assassin... 'tis known to emerge in the night, striking fear into the hearts of both folk and creatures of pokémon breed!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can physically feel your skin pale. You grow tired as your life force, your Infinity Energy is siphoned by an incoming presence. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a SPECTRIER phases through nearby fencing, its hooves making no sound.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:12:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest grabs him, rough, and the kiss steals his breath before the earth gets the chance.[break][break]

He's lightheaded when they shift to a different scene, cheeks flushed and eyes aglow with a hunger they can't take the time to satisfy in this simulated space. Not with an old woman fast approaching.[break][break]

So he breaks from his husband, hands still lightly touching as his attention otherwise shifts to the interloper.
[break][break]
"Sounds like a children's tale."[break][break]

And, indeed, perhaps the tale of SPECTRIER is one that Cillian had grown up with, though he would not have known it by that name. The dark mare charges toward them on spectral hooves.[break][break]

Cillian's fingers turn to claws, sharp and dangerous.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:31:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Have we seen these before?" The ghostly steed seems familiar, in a distant sort of way. Tempest glances at and wishes he could kiss him again. His pokemon, blinking and in a stupor, straighten themselves up.[break][break]

Tempest calls all but Agni back. The Shadow Flareon bares teeth and charges at a whisper from Tempest.[break][break]

"Whatever. We should just kill it." Some part of him feels bad for the villagers, even if they're not real.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 kill it

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:07:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I have," Cillian affirms. "I tamed one."[break][break]

He still remembers how, though he does not have the purple carrot he'd used to pacify the beast. Perhaps there were other ways, but he's not keen on finding them.[break][break]

Thankfully, it seems Temp's of a similar mind.[break][break]

Tyranitar meets its charge with a BRUTAL SWING, the earth shaking under the titan's movement.[break][break]

"Feels like I've seen it somewhere else, too..."[break][break]

Galar fades faster every day.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 4:18:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah. Like a messenger or something?" Tempest still wears their daughter's hair pin sometimes. The delicate bronze kept his hair clipped out of his face when doing paperwork for Rocket. It still stings, the loss, but it feels so far away at times. The men they became some second skin they would never fit inside again.[break][break]

The Tyranitar cleaves meat, the Flareon cooks it. If this were ancient times they would have the start of a fine meal. Leftovers for days to come, to smoke and stew before they could hunt another fine bit of meat.[break][break]

Now, it is only a waste.[break][break]

The simulation starts to fade.[break][break]

"It's not that bad this time." Even after facing death.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 kill it

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:11:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Like a huntsman awaiting its quarry, you allow the Spectrier to charge closer toward you. The spectral horse possesses a senses sharpened to supernatural degrees. Proud and arrogant, the steed attempts to siphon life from all humans, pokemon, and nature around it, including a scrumptious root vegetable or two.[break][break]

Somehow, you manage to slay the horse.[break][break]

The townspeople emerge from their homes. They herald you as heroes of Galar as the Black Horse of Famine lays like a withering pyre of purple flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Good game.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:13:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Yes, like that..."[break][break]

But the harder he tries to cling to the memory, the further it drifts from his mind. He thinks it must have something to do with the dream of a Galar they'd once ruled.[break][break]

He can only picture his daughter's face when he looks at the painting.[break][break]

As the Spectrier falls, they are heralded like the Kings they once were. Heroes. It's a bittersweet feeling.[break][break]

"It can always get worse." But one could get desensitized to many things, and simulated deaths were hardly different. "Eh. As long as we don't find a way to drown."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:27:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest turns down offers of food and drink from grateful villagers. It won't be much longer, now.[break][break]

"They're always the same, right? No matter what we do? I bet we could get used to it."[break][break]

It's not as comforting as Tempest thought it might be when said out loud.[break][break]

"... I bet we could find a place to do it in here if we tried hard enough."[break][break]

Voyeurism was one of his main turn ons....

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 kill it

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 6:18:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay