[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She had managed to throw a wrench in all of their plans. She had sewn chaos across the battle field and sent everyone into a tizzy, but now she herself was stuck in it as well. [break][break]

That was if she kept holding herself back, she had questions for him as she had realized something mid battle and it soured her mood a little. In a surprise twist, Melody turns off her sygnasuit. "Sorry razz, but I'm about to show you just how far the difference between us is now. This is your new goal to achieve got it?" she says. Melody feels conflicted about using this ability but it was fine as long as she did it to herself right? [break][break]

"Heal yourself." she says imposing this onto herself and suddenly melody stands up straight as if she had never been confused in the first place. "You need to be prepared for anything Theo may throw at you. If you come at him by ordering your pokemon how he does he'll be able to anticipate you." She says as she snaps her finger and suddenly all the previous whistles that Melody had heard start to play randomly in the area in an attempt to confuse his pokemon. [break][break]

It would be clear for razz to see that this was no longer the ability of her sygnasuit, Melody was now an avatar.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 5:50:36 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"New goal?" Razz repeats his head pounding as the confusion still made him dizzy even after he struck himself with the previous SHADOWBALL. With Salem by his side all he can do is watch as she orders to heal herself which didn't make any sense at first. Even as she seemed to stand up straight it didn't make sense. Though he seems to snap out of his own confusion as he begins to hear the whistles around him. All his own and all in different commands his pokemon knew. [break][break]

Both Yellow and Wyn can do nothing but stop as they hear it as well, unable to tell what was real and what was their trainer as too many commands were coming at once. "I guess you've been chosen," he comments not surprised seeing how from his perspective she has always been working hard and now as Champion he doubted there wouldn't want to be a legend who would want to lay their stakes with her. "I don't think Beckett will be throwing any avatar abilities at me as I don't think we have any intel of his becoming one," though he supposes just like Melody had caught him off guard with her reveal, he supposes that Theo had the chance to do the same. [break][break]

Though as she mentions Theo being able to anticipate him with the way he orders his pokemon he can't help but stiffen slightly. The captain knew it would eventually come out in the open but it still wracked his nerves when people did. "You've.... figured it out then?" he can't help but question her the fight in him beginning to die out as the hidden reason of blackmail may have been spotlighted.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission intrepid sword

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 2:31:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"My own mom was a rocket, she ordered her pokemon in a similar style." she says not exactly addressing what it was razz was referring to in case anyone else was listening. [break][break]

"And I've fought with before and others like him." she shares "I wouldn't think like that, you need to be prepared for anything. People who have strong ambitions and talents end up being chosen eventually." she says as Melody's own ascenion was a secret guarded by the upper brass such as Melody only telling , Only other person who really knew was . [break][break]

She wanted to keep it a surprise for when she sprung the news on rocket, it was an advantage they'd have during the war if they hadn't been aware of it. [break][break]

"Keep it to yourself for now though please." she asks in a sing song tone to try and keep things light "But good luck!" she tells him as Melody creates a barrier of musical bars around herself to ensure Razz wouldn't be able to get the jump on her so easily as she unleashed chaos. "Revelation dance!" she calls out as her oricorio tries to follow the order as best as she could, meaning the dance was sent out in all directions and the rest of her pokemon dance as well but it just ends up unleashing destruction all around them.[break][break]

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 3:13:21 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Did she or was she trying to make the substitute comparison between him and Theo and was just helping save face since there were rangers gathered to watch the two battle. Most seeming on the champion's side but he doesn't mind it. "We can talk more about it in my office after if you'd like," he decides to offer, wanting to make things fair between them. She had opened up about her lineage and maybe he should offer the same. Its not like it wouldn't be coming out soon anyways. [break][break]

He only gives a hum in response of the possibility of Theo becoming an avatar between now and the war. Time to show it as a possibility as the underboss would have the Light Stone with him during their future battle. However for the moment he needs to focus on the now as there is still a battle to fight. One where Razz would've given an order for Salem to call out for him but with the REVELATION DANCE the meowstic's new DANCER ability forces him to follow. [break][break]

At least Salem would try to focus it on the grafaiai, thought its little to late as the poison type dance would strike Wyn and make him fall. All while Yellow would try a SUCKER PUNCH to counter, though in his confusion only end up hurting himself along with the REVELATION DANCES that hit him and knock him out. Honestly this whole thing was chaos and he isn't surprised in the slightest about it. With Salem being all that's left Razz does give a soft sigh.[break][break]

"I think we know when we're beat"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 22:26:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

It seems like the gamble from the confusion goes Melody's way, his pokemon faint as they start to attack themselves. Only salem stands and Razz surrenders. [break][break]

She puts her hands on her hips and sighs a bit as she snaps her fingers and it all stops. "You did well Razz, you impressed me with that copy cat for my ability. Total fork in my plans." she says giving him credit, she wished he continued to battle though after a few minutes, her oricorio and her quaquaval fall over and she scratches the back of her head "hehe... I may have had to use my abilities to heal them too." as the command to heal herself was spread over onto them.[break][break]

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 2:42:53 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Well at least there was one thing he did well there against the champion. Though it feels like that was possibly the only thing he was right for doing but he does go over to Wyn to make sure he was alright as he was the only one to properly faint due to the damage. He gets on his walkie and ask for their medics to come out to come look at the pokemon. "Thanks if nothing else I can always thank Hoenn's crazy for altering Salem in a good way," he muses as Salem puffs out his chest in pride [break][break]

"Heal them from more than just the confusion?" Razz questions curious about the extent of such an ability. Though he wouldn't mind if she didn't want to share, "Though if you rather talk someone more private we can go back to my office, medics are coming for the pokemon and we can talk more freely there if you want to be sure things are kept secret"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 4:53:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Melody nods her head at the suggestion of going somewhere more private to speak. [break][break]

She allows him to lead the way as they arrive at the location. "So pretty much I've paired up with this little darling." she says as Melody releases meloetta from her pokeball as the pokemon twirls in the air around the two. [break][break]

"The queen of the mechanical kingdom." she says as Melody bows to her and the Pokémon looks to razz and Salem for the same treatment. Melody also waits for it, expecting razz to not want to do it but fully expecting Salem to as it was a whimsical thing. [break][break]

"She partnered with me in mechanical kingdom after I told her about my journey and she saw my growth as a person." she says as she scratches the back of her head awkwardly. In reality she cried in mechanical kingdom and cheered her up.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 7:36:09 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Once back in his office razz's shoulders slump as now he feels like the both of them could just be them. And not just the Captain and Champion are interacting! as he heard from the crowed that had gathered to watch their little training match. Though as she releases and introduces her patron Razz does look with some interest. Salem bows at first as he copies Melody but when Razz doesn't the Meowstic jumps up onto him and makes him. [break][break]

"Oh right sorry!" he exclaims not having picked up on the whole 'bowing' que at first. Least he was giving respect after though he wasn't sure just how much it was needed. He still gives the other a slight smile, "That's amazing, glad you were able to form such a bond there," he respects the choice as he feels the other has gone through a lot and now that she was champion he can't help but feel it was needed. Especially if she was expected to deal with the dangers of the region with her new title. [break][break]

"I'm guessing since you shared with me I should open up now too right?" he questions as he walks over to his desk to take a seat. Razz taking a couple of waters from the mini fridge under his desk. Putting it across from him for the champion as he opens his own, offering it to Salem first before he takes a drink himself. "Guess since you put two and two together in our fight then yeah... my parents," plural, "were also rocket, and it was expected of me too. The whole whistling thing? Something taught to me by himself as he was a mentor for me," honestly the man had become a bit more as his father's abuse increased. [break][break]

"A fact that he is using as blackmail because he knows my reputation within the league probably couldn't take the hit," as he knows he's not the most well liked. Heck even several of his own people hated Rocket to such a degree that they couldn't trust those within the Amnesty Program. He could only imagine their reaction if his people were to learn their Captain was a Rocket once upon a time.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 1:00:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Blackmail?[break][break]

She felt weird with that word, for they were both in similar situations. Even now the public was not aware of her mother's affiliation with team rocket.. Would ever pull a stunt like that on her? Why hadn't they? Was it because it was pointless? maybe it'd make team rocket look bad if she was raised by them and then joined the league. [break][break]

Regardless of the logic behind it, it was not important now. This was about . He was not in the same position as she, he was a regular person who became somewhat known... "I never really thought of you so poorly that this reflects who you are razz." she says as Melody crosses her arms and walks over to one of the seats as Meloetta floats around the room taking in the scenery[break][break]

She pauses "But razz you've served the region for so long, helped so many people. Do you really think that'll all be undone because of something you had no control over?" she asked as a look of concern washed over her face.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 19:40:46 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"You might not but there are plenty of people who would, I know there are still some that doubt those within the Amnesty Program," he comments now feeling slightly more guilty because why have this program when there are still Ex-Rockets like him walking around hidden facing no consequences? Its a stupid thought really seeing how he is sure he's done plenty for this region and yet he still doesn't feel relieved. [break][break]

"I can only wish not... but its like I have committed fair share of sins. I've turned in pokemon for experimentation, I have made people widows, made kids orphans.... made parents childless," the last one feels slightly heavier than the others. "All in the hopes of getting praise from the ones who claimed to care about me because I was so desperate for my father's approval," and to not be hurt for disobeying orders at the end of the day. [break][break]

"And as much as I want to say I've done enough, it never feels like it is," he sinks in more into his seat and Salem jumps into his lap to lay against him. Razz beginning to pet the Meowstic as he tries to focus on the purring to calm himself from the memories. "I'm still haunted by their screams, I still feel the blood on my hands... How can I expect others to forgive me Melody when I can't seem forgive myself?"[break][break]

Trauma was a bitch.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 18:52:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She stays silent, she hadn't known it was to such an extreme. [break][break]

She stays lost in thoughts for a while, silence consuming the space around them. [break][break]

"You atone." she says "You atone like you've done all this time until you can live with yourself and understand you did the best you could at the time with who you were . The Razz I know is the one who helps others, tries his best, helps safeguard Hoenn from the threats that plague it. Not the monster they forced you to be." It's a difficult situation, the value of a life is one that can never be truly assessed. [break][break]

"But at the end of the day razz the only way you can forgive yourself is acknowledge what happen, express remorse and continue to try and repent for it. You cannot change the past, but the future is one only YOU can choose razz, no one else. If you continue to let rocket haunt you like this, then did you ever really truly escape them?" she asks him. [break][break]

"Who else knows of your past?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:56:10 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The Razz she knows...[break][break]

It sounds like the image he has made for himself was a good one. But was it real? A thought he often pondered to himself in some darker moments. Was any of it even genuine or was it all just a cover up for the past? Identity had been more and more on his mind ever since he had come forward with Ollie and everything had become confusing.[break][break]

Was he Razz or Raziel? [break]
Was it all a front made from guilt or was this really him?[break][break]

"I suppose that makes sense..." he mumbles as he does listen intensely to the champion. He wants to take it, wants to follow it but all of it just feels new to him after six years of lies. " does, about a week after Beckett confronted me I admitted everything to him as I'd rather those close to me learn it from me than allow him to actually blackmail me, he says he is going to inform about it but at the moment we are trying to keep it on the down low. [break][break]

I think there is an opportunity that can be made here to catch the underboss,"
that's the plan anyway, but plans have a tendency going array with him and change at the last minute. "If things end up changing though please know this, I would never go back to doing what Rocket says without a good reason."

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Bingo CHANGE

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,525 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 23:52:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

He was awaiting 's judgment. [break][break]

No wonder he was so afraid of the future, he had no idea what his destiny was. "If something does go wrong then, I'll just bring you back myself." [break][break]

"Just believe in me and watch, I'll beat him up myself with a good ol fashioned one two sucker punch." she says as she starts to mimic a boxer. "But don't keep me in the dark razz, reach out to me. It's ok for your to extend a hand out and ask for help. What else are friends for?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 6:28:16 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

There is an amused chuckle on his end of things as she promises to bring him back, "Right will be counting on you then if something happens, but please do know that if something goes wrong with that deal and I end up actually helping him with something please know its for a good reason," there is very little that would actually make him listen. Hell his revealing who he once was to others was enough proof of that in his head. All he can do now is hope that it is for everyone else, and hope that this wildcard would be enough for a proper plan. [break][break]

"Right... friends, honestly it's still always feels like a newish concept for me," he muses with a bit of a dry laugh, "Never been very popular or just good with people, neither then or now"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Bingo Wildcard

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,449 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Champ Training
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:09:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven