[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Extraction: Shinobu & Yuina
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 23:30:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

How funny it was, Yuina thought, how quickly things came to a full circle.[break]
She remembered when she had first embarked into the depths of the Ultra Sea in order to gather materials, one of the very first mission assignments she had taken on because the expeditions never stopped, and it was easy... enough...[break][break]
And now as she embarked once more into the bowels of the beast that lay beneath the ultra sea, she wasn't the one taking on their first line of work, but in fact the senior in that regard, with someone starting out perhaps, very much like she had.[break][break]
"Don't think too hard about where we are, it'll only make things harder," Yuina encouraged, looking to her charge as their transportation came to an end. She didn't exactly miss the stifling toxins and the constant thrumming of the living organism.[break][break]
"Just focus on your breathing, my Pokémon and I will cover for you if you can start mining out some crystals," she offered, tapping at one of the pokeballs at her belt to release Centos into the cavern. The sword might prove useful, should his metallic armor be able to withstand the radiation of the toxic environment.

notes[break]
Choice: Designate one character +50 RKS points[break]
Total: 50 RKS points[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:00:57 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

"Right, where we are." Shinobu said to Yuina, with a little bit of hesitation in his throat. He didn't exactly understand where he was, or what he was doing, but he knew he had a task at hand and that was all that mattered to him. Since becoming a trainer, Shinobu sought out trials and tribulations in order to better prove his worth to his Pokemon, and this was just another part of it. Shinobu was to be mining Poison Tera Crystals. He had been warned of the intoxicating effects of being in this particular area of the ultra Sea, but only time would tell how Shinobu would react. He was a strong man, in good health. But it remained to be seen whether or not he had what was necessary to become a successful deep diver.
[break][break]
With Renji, Shinobu's Riolu, out of his poke ball, Shinobu proceeded to mine the ore. Renji dislodged the crystals from the wall using his great physical strength, and Shinobu hurried around his Pokemon collecting the crystals. It was hard work, but Shinobu was certain that it would be rewarding. He rummaged through the purple dirt, looking for the shiny crystals that Renji had punched free from the wall of the Ultra Sea.
[break][break]
While he was bent over, Shinobu had a terribly dumb thought. "Wouldn't it be rich if your Pokemon could eat these crystals, what with it being so prestigious and all. That'd be pretty amazing." Shinobu looked up at Yuina and his eyes were a rainbow hue of colors. The poisonous gas of the Ultra Sea had begun to infect Shinobu's mind and he wasn't thinking clearly. He started laughing, but then he proceeded to pick up the Tera Crystal that he was just looking for.

Choice: Designate 1 character +50 RKS Points
Total: 50 RKS Points
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:30:11 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:30:29 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yeah, she definitely remembered that too, the effects of the toxins on the first couple of expeditions... There was never truly any getting used to it, and there was no conditioning any one person could go through to survive prolonged exposure to ultra beast toxins. For even she too was stifling a cough here and there, struggling to not give in to the notion that it almost felt similar to the toxic chain that had once held its place around her throat...[break][break]
"Hmm, I'm not so sure that this particular subclass of paradox Pokémon actually consume anything other than pure energy...," Yuina humored him at first, but she moved from Centos' side to come closer towards her charge, and released her Slowking to help out.[break][break]
"Hey, its very difficult being down here for your first time, take a break for a second so you can focus on your breathing again," she offered as the Slowking gave off a wave of Healing Pulse in an attempt to take the edge off, if only just.

notes[break]
Choice: Focus on heals/defense +50 RKS points[break]
Total: 100 RKS points[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:34:44 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

When Yuina suggested that Shinobu take a break, he was, at first offended. The delirium of the expansive Ultra Sea was beginning to drive him mad. He scoffed, "Psshaw, i'm fine Yuina. Just look at the colors, they're fine!" Kokou continued to rummage behind Renji, picking up tiny pieces of Poison Tera Crystals. 
[break][break]
After a moment of painstaking labor, the hallucinating trainer was feeling the exhaustive effects of the area. Every movement of his legs seemed to bring upon a quaking throughout his entire body, and frankly, Kokou was not doing well. He flopped down on the ground, sitting with his knees raised up, and said to Yuina, "Maybe you are right, I could use a nap." Kokou closed his eyes for just a second.
[break][break]
As his eyes were closed, Kokou saw a myriad of colors swirl around him. The vibrant neon shapes zoomed in and out, rippling with his every breath and painting Kokou an image of his life. In that very second Kokou felt as if everything was right in the world, he felt alive. As he tried to open his eyes, feeling refreshed, Kokou found his eyes were glued shut. Just a second had gone by, but he had experienced so much of life so quickly, and now he was trapped inside of his own head. Kokou began screaming, and then he opened his eyes finally. 
[break][break]
It seemed that it was just a dream, as Kokou woke up feeling noticeably sober. Or rather, more sober than when he had closed his eyes. This wouldn't last however, as when Kokou went to stand back up, the gravity in the room seemed to shift and Kokou fell straight to the ground.

Choice: Focus on Heals/defense, +50 RKS Points
Total: 100 RKS Points
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:20:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:21:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Already it seemed that Shinobu was in dire straights... She should have been more firm in making sure he understood exactly what they were doing and exactly where they were going. It was taxing, and someone had to be aware of themselves in order to survive, even for just a little while in the depths of the ultra sea...[break][break]
"No, Shinobu, you can't close your eyes don't give in," Yuina tried to say, but it was far too late. In this instance where Yuina was working with Centos to try and get Shinobu's limp figure up off of the ground, the sword whirred with energy... Something was approaching.[break][break]
From the darkness of an adjoining tunnel, piercing red eyes emerged from the shadow, a sword marred by poison that dripped from its blade... Things were definitely escalating, and quickly.[break]
Returning the Slowking, and knowing that Centos was trying to cover while she tried to get Shinobu situated, Yuina released Heizen into the cavern. The fire type bellowed, its open maw revealing the molten heat that radiated inside its body.[break][break]
"Heizen, cover," Yuina called, and the Heatran lunged forward on its feet, stomping into the surface below, summoning the power of Earth Power to fend off the poisonous blade in an attempt to give Yuina just a little bit more time.

notes[break]
Choice: Battle a Fusion Pokemon +50 RKS points[break]
Total: 150 RKS points[break]

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:57:34 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Stumbling to his feet, Shinobu was still out of it. The worst had come and gone, but now he was experiencing extreme vertigo and the colors of the Ultra Sea were vast and vibrant. He almost felt sick, and let out a cry for help. Hearing his trainer, Renji immediately came to Shinobu's side and helped him to his feet. He held Shinobu's hand and followed Yuina away from the strange Pokemon that was now ravaging the area
[break][break]
Heatran was an impressive Pokemon, and Shinobu had never seen it in action before. Even zoned out like he was, the trainer inside of Shinobu could appreciate Yuina's command over her Pokemon. Her dance with Heatran was elegant, and Shinobu couldn't help but take in Yuina's glory through an inebriated fog. "You know, you are, impressive." Shinobu stumbled through his words, watching in awe as Heatran tore the ground up with Earth Power.
[break][break]
With the coast temporarily clear, Renji, Shinobu, Yuina and her Pokemon made their escape from the treacherous fusion Pokemon.

Choice: Battle a Fusion Pokemon
Total: 150 RKS Points
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:18:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:18:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Where Heizen was formidable against the poisonous blade that eyed them with an eerie ire that could strike fear into any who it might cross, Yuina knew that when a battle was insighted, when they made too much noise or commotion... More things were likely to follow. They were running out of time, especially as she heard the discordant cries of other ultra beasts being summoned by the sounds of their presence...[break][break]
Yuina worked to help Shinobu up onto Centos' back, and the paradox whirred with glowing blue energy at their oncoming threats. Yuina nodded with his words, but only just.[break]
"Right now's not the time, we need to go," Yuina urged. She moved to grab what she could of their mining haul, leaving a marginal set of clusters behind, it just wasn't worth the risk, not when his life was at stake.[break][break]
"Heizen, fire," Yuina beckoned as she ran beside Centos. The heatran bellowed, glowing with white hot heat, releasing the full force of his Magma Storm into the cavern behind them to fend off and keep any ultra beasts at bay, only just long enough for them to make their escape.

notes[break]
Choice: Lessen the load and escape +100 RKS points[break]
Total: 250 RKS points[break]

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:30:47 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

During their escape, Yuina left behind some of the Poison Tera Crystals that Shinobu and Renji had mined. Typically, Shinobu would have been offended she didn't think it important to take his hard work with them, but under the extreme delusions of the Ultra Sea, he couldn't think straight. Shinobu was lost in a world of colors and voices, none of which he had ever encountered before. His mind was working on overdrive and there wasn't much time left. Shinobu staggered behind Yuina, still barely conscious of his original goal in the Ultra Sea.
[break][break]
The Ultra Beasts had been unleashed and there was a hordge charging after Yuina's group. Renji, Shinobu's Riolu, help his trainer get through the caves, leaving Heatran to take care of the Pokemon after them. Shinobu would have been impressed had he been in reality, but he was lucky to have Yuina by his side. The upstart miner escape just behind his mentor.

Choice: Lessen the load and escape, +100 RKS points
Total: 250 RKS Points
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 22:28:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB