[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a dream[break]
Breathing life into the nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

She had been joking, mostly, about starting with nothing and just going on anyway, but for better or for worse, it was true. And would she trade the path that she had walked thus far in favor of something else? Absolutely not.[break][break]
"Yeah, I did, didn't I...," she hummed first, smiling down at him as he nuzzled into her side.[break]
"How lucky that turned out to be," she returned softly.[break][break]
She began to think on where it was they could start, the best way to start setting out some stepping stones. Idly her hand moved to his hair as he rested at her side, softly stroking through his hair, nails gently scratching into the nape of his neck. If nothing else, outside of her words, she just wanted to bring him back to a calm, that she was here to help him and support him like he always did for her.[break][break]
"Well, I have a couple of books here that we could start to take a look at, and I can think of another couple of texts at the museum that might be helpful," she started, starting to flip through book pages and scanning covers in her mind's eye.[break]
"And I think I know someone who might be able to give us more pointers. He studies Draconid culture mostly, but is engrossed in Ancient Hoenn because of that. I think you know Remiel, right," she wondered, and she was only making that leap because she knew her fellow colleague in academia was also an avatar... Surely the two of them were at least accquainted?

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
      Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Implicit Duties [Yuina/s]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 19:29:10 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Implicit Duties

The second step. ft.

He hummed contentedly as her nails raked against his scalp, leaning into her touch like a puppy. He could've fallen back asleep right then and there...

But no, they were still talking. He needed to be awake and present for her, as she was for him.

The only boring books he could read without whining were medical or political, so he wasn't terribly excited at the idea of having to blast through a thick, stale tome of academic research.

Needless to say, the prince of Galar was a much more attractive option.

"As in, ?" He asked her, frowning briefly.

Did he know Remiel...?

"Not really." He said with a shrug. "I know of him. But I don't know him."

He knew him by reputation, once squeaky clean as royal heir and ambassador of Galar, then marred by his public status as a former rocket admin, now somewhat reformed in the eyes of the public after his efforts.

He couldn't help but wonder what the man was like.

"You friends with the guy?" He asked as he rolled onto his back, laying his head on her lap and smiling at her. "Think he'll help if we pay 'im a visit?"

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 19:48:37 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuyutemp yuinabi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a dream[break]
Breathing life into the nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

That may have been a bit presumptuous of her then it sounded like, even as small of a circle as the league's avatars was, perhaps they didn't all know each other.[break]
"Yeah, that Remiel," she confirmed, glancing down at him as he shifted a bit, looking up at her as he laid his head in her lap.[break][break]
"I work with him pretty frequently now after setting up at the natural history museum. He's one of the leading historians there," she mentioned, so she might not know him much in the way of what his work was as an avatar with the league. But knowing him as a historian and archaeologist was more pertinent to this particular situation.[break][break]
"I think he'd be very interested to help. Ancient Hoenn as a whole is one of his specialties, I'm sure he'd be happy to share what he might know," Yuina returned, it was perhaps to her own detriment that she knew what it was like to be asked about her own field of knowledge. It was exciting to have someone who would listen.[break][break]
"I don't think he's available right now though, it is three in the morning," she laughed, the both of them had started to take what they had and run with it, but they couldn't very well take action on anything in the middle of the night, especially trying to involve someone else.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
      Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 20:05:18 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Implicit Duties

The second step. ft.

"Let's check." He said with a cheshire grin, making a show of (very lazily) reaching for the night stand on her end of the bed— for her phone, more specifically.

That is, if he had made any effort to abandon her lap, at least.

"Hnngh...! Nope, can't reach." He huffed, resettling back lazily on her lap, before snuggling against her stomach. "Guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow..."

His eyes fluttered slightly as a brief silence followed, his chest rising and falling as he looked up at her, smiling.

His hand slid over the bedsheets to grab hers, squeezing it gently.

"So..." He said.

"Is now 'later'?"

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 20:15:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN AMAURA HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 20:16:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven