Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
786 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
PROJECT TOWER: SY
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 1:07:15 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
War was on the horizon. And that meant that mandatory training drills were ramping up.

Frankly, you think that's a bit much. Seriously. You're a fucking Rocket Beast. Is that not proof enough of your competence? Apparently not, because you've been summoned to attend Anti-Avatar training, and no matter how much you yelled or no matter how angry an email you typed, they simply wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

What a joke. You're part of SPECTRA! You're literally part of the agency made to counteract Avatars and Legendaries, for fucks sake! Why did they even make you come here?! Ugh...

Oh well. Time to just get this over with, so you can do what you always do after a long day at work: Go home, eat a modest soup, and sleep for anywhere from twelve to sixteen hours, Arceus willing.

And Arceus was so rarely willing...

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
PROJECT TOWER: SY
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 1:53:31 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Okay 2 training missions down and just 4 to go. He could do this, they're simple numbers once he does all of these then he'll have his deal with Cillian complete and he can go back to his labs and do what he does best. [Break][break]

He waits within the given room playing on his phone as he waits for the other. A small chuckle escaping him as he notes the admin, "well look at that, even the admins are stuck with these, Dr. yuan Wright at your service," he introduces himself as they wait for those who were setting up the training to come with. Something about their avatars or whatever which he was not looking forward to.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB