mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 6:24:26 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise frees her other hand from his, cradling his face as he repeats his request. the proximity serves to starve the nervousness that wells up inside her as the formless nature of their relationship takes shape.[break][break] his girlfriend.[break][break] his. [break][break]promises far more material than the vague exclusivity they started out with. [break][break]"i'm yours," she whispers against his lips, thumb smoothing across his cheek as she seals their pact with a kiss. it isn't deepened with hallmark hunger of past encounters. it's gentle, vulnerable. it says i'm trying in its chaste delivery.[break][break]and then she pulls back just enough to look at him, the slightest flush peeking through her makeup. she thinks about leaning in again, but a glance down at the container still in his lap reminds her of their purpose here. [break][break]"the food's getting cold."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 3:53:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

in the end, that's all he could really ask for: the gentle, vulnerable, and honest admission that affirms what's important to him—it is what forms the foundation of his trust—she's trying.[break][break]

it's only right of him to offer the same in return.[break][break]

a kiss, a promise, and a meal later, they move on.[break][break]

"there's something else i wanted to show you."[break][break]

with his offered hand, he leads them down the side of the cliff, descending along steps that jut out with easy flicks of his wrist. it doesn't take them long to get to the bottom.[break][break]

the league facility is nothing short of impressive. it is the amalgamation of brilliant minds and stern hearts. it is what is right; it houses what could potentially be wrong.[break][break]

inside, the temperature rises. streams of lava drag along the side before meeting in the central pool that houses none other than the continental titan.[break][break]

hoenn's savior.[break][break]

hoenn's reckoning.[break][break]

"do you trust me, anna?"[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 5:07:14 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

in her head, she had always imagined groudon — and all other legendary pokemon in league custody — to exist somewhere in the belly of league hq, floors down from the near-militarized sector that she had seen the blue orb in. as he leads her by the hand down the cliff and into the classified building disguised within, her imagination burns away with the wave of unpleasant heat that rolls over them once they step inside. [break][break]this is where groudon is, she knows, many steps before the streams of lava come into view. it dawns on her now, in this makeshift temple, that she has known matias all this time but has never been this close to his patron before.[break][break]she looks away from the lava pool, drawn to him by his question.[break][break]"yeah, of course."[break][break]the answer comes easily. she wouldn't be here if she didn't.[break][break]"why do you ask?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 7:40:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

basked in the warm artificial light of the facility, he stares up at the land titan responsible for shaping the region into existence, the foundations of which remain strong as long as they are maintained by none other.[break][break]

"because there will be many who disagree with the decision to allow me to continue to be its avatar, let alone as an elite four."[break][break]

he drifts closer to her side, smiling as his arm brushes against her shoulder.[break][break]

"i'll need all the support i can get."[break][break]

not only against the doubters but also against the oppression he will have to face once more from groudon.[break][break]

before them, a platform of earth rises from the ground, inviting them to ascend.[break][break]

"come on."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 8:19:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

she follows his gaze to groudon, to the corrupting god that has been both his rise and fall. watching it move about in its makeshift lava pool, it's difficult for her to imagine that this is the pokemon that has indulged so deeply on his sanity. [break][break]matias brushes against her, still sounding so normal despite his proximity to groudon. [break][break]"you'll just have to change their minds—"[break][break]she leans into him subconsciously. [break][break]"—with your actions. show them you're a good fit for both. i'll do what i can to support you, too."[break][break]but even she isn't immune to doubt now that they're face-to-face with groudon. some part of her waits for the other shoe to drop, for matias to sharpen his cruelty on the whetstone of her fresh vulnerability. [break][break]a platform rises. she hesitates. [break][break]"you're not going to use this to fling me like you did in the chasm, are you?"[break][break]nevertheless, she joins him, holding onto his arm for good measure.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 7:34:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

even before groudon, matias silph thought himself a god—he felt untouchable, invincible—he felt important, as though the world revolved around him and every action he took would only empower him.[break][break]

he thought himself alone.[break][break]

he doesn't think that anymore.[break][break]

together, they ascend, rising on the platform until they come level with groudon.[break][break]

"our agreement still stands, i take it?"[break][break]

he can't help but smirk at the titan responsible for both his rise and fall, cocky as he once was; as he always has been.[break][break]

the only response groudon entertains them with is a guttural sound that almost comes off as a growl.[break][break]

"anna," he says, turning to look at her, "give me your hand."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 8:34:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise lapses into awed silence as they come face-to-face with groudon, gaze shifting from god to vessel and back again as they hold communion with one another. she feels out of place here in the stifling heat, hiding in matias' shadow like a party guest that only knows their very popular host. he speaks and groudon answers in turn, rumbling like tectonic plates shifting against each other.[break][break] a question rises in her throat, but she swallows it down as he turns towards her. she relinquishes her grasp on his arm, then offers her hand out to him with a trusting "okay."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 8:57:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

into his pocket he reaches, and out comes a peculiar sliver of power many have fought for throughout history that it almost feels insulting to be carried around in his pants—a red shard glimmers in the palm of his hand, the crimson shades of it bubbling like lava.[break][break]

"the red orb may never be whole but its pieces live within me. this is one of them."[break][break]

underneath the thin fabric of his shirt, his ripped skin continues to heal from being pried apart by . this is not the only red shard that left his person that day but it is one equally important.[break][break]

"never would i have imagined sharing this with anyone. some think of it as power and control. what it is for me is life. it is balance and control, past and future, it is what has shaped this continent, and it is what will ensure our survival."[break][break]

he relinquishes it into her palm.[break][break]

"no one has ever earned this right. no one but you."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 3:08:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

why me?[break][break]the undeserving thought rises in her throat as the red shard lands in her palm. she's not good, not special, not meant to possess something so precious and intrinsic to him. it paints her hand in a vermillion glow, challenging her idea of giving it back with every arrogant glimmer of its shifting facets.[break][break] "are you sure?"[break][break]she raises her head to look at him, holding the red shard in her still-open palm like it's the most delicate thing in the world. and, in a sense, it is. it's an emblem of his trust. it's a tie that binds in a way a talk of exclusivity never could. it's a piece of him, quite literally.[break][break] it's why she can't bring herself to reject it, even though she doesn't know how she became the first and only to earn such a privilege. [break][break]"you don't need it?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 3:48:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

why her?[break][break]

it is a question he has mulled over and will continue to mull over for the rest of time. the truth is, he doesn't know why, but he has come to understand and accept that sometimes control needs to be relinquished for there to be a return.[break][break]

"i'm sure."[break][break]

in many ways, the red shard is a surety that binds him to groudon. now, it also binds her to him.[break][break]

"think of it as assurance—an anchor, if you will, that grounds me to you."[break][break]

he grins.[break][break]

"it's also another layer of protection. groudon won't listen to you but at least it won't try to kill you. i think."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 6:46:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"okay," she concedes quietly, fingers curling over the red orb shard as the pact is made. her hand is drawn back to her side, abandoning the suggestion that had existed beneath her careful questions. her head tilts, drinking in his explanation. [break][break]"i'm already our assurance," she teases, teeth flashing in a smile. in the past couple of months, she likes to think she's kept him pretty grounded all on her own, without any need for transfer of power. [break][break]"but sure, yeah, i'll think of it like that."[break][break]matias has put a lot of effort into this — and, selfishly, she feels relieved to know he can't abandon her so long as she has it in her possession — so she accepts the shard as their anchor.[break][break] (how cute, she thinks)[break][break]less cute, however, is his half-baked hypothesis that groudon won't try to kill her as long as she has the shard. her brows knit and she turns her head to look at groudon, slow as to not invite its attention. [break][break]"you think?" she echoes, studying the legendary pokemon. after a persisting pause, she says, "well... it's not trying to kill me for taking your shard, so it must be okay with sharing you. i think."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 7:12:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she has been their assurance, that much he cannot deny, so he accepts it gracefully with a nod and a playful roll of his eyes.[break][break]

the same playful demeanor carries over to their next topic.[break][break]

"it's not as though it has a choice."[break][break]

his chuckles echo deep into the cliffs.[break][break]

"too long have we treated them as gods when the truth is far from it. they are pokemon, stronger, yes, and certainly more formidable, but they must be treated equal."[break][break]

if not lesser, he wants to say, but he holds his tongue. though the look he gives groudon might as well have betrayed him: 'i am your master now.'[break][break]

his gaze falls to anna.[break][break]

"do you agree?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 0:36:41 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

like a pendulum in motion, matias' perspective changes with frictionless pivot. before everything at mt. chimney, he had had the arrogance of a demigod, poisoned by a legendary pokemon that he now reduces to her now. she stares at groudon as he speaks, but the continent pokemon's face betrays no feelings.[break][break]"mm, yes? but also no. we should treat them with caution, but they're not just pokemon. like, if the legends are true, then groudon and kyogre created hoenn by themselves." [break][break] together, through ceaseless conflict. the thought sits with her for a moment, then she brushes it off before it can root itself in her anxiety.[break][break]she slides her gaze away from groudon, turning her head toward matias. maybe it's her born-and-bred connection to hoenn that makes her more hesitant to let go of these beliefs.[break][break]"isn't that god-like?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 4:11:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"perhaps it is."[break][break]

her beliefs are echoed by many.[break][break]

"but legends and gods are no longer fables told to children nor are they beliefs for religions and cults to worship. they are material, flesh and blood, and they can perish all the same."[break][break]

with a shrug of his shoulder, he chuckles.[break][break]

"but you're right. groudon is quite god-like. much like myself, no?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 6:10:41 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
his laugh stops her thoughts from stagnating on flesh-and-blood gods, on what it would mean to the fabric of the universe should it be frayed by the death of one of them. [break][break] "is this you fishing again?" but her amused smile returns, stoked by his arrogance, as she reaches out to flatten her hand against his chest. "do you want me to call you a god?"[break][break]in certain lights, she looks at him and thinks he is one. [break][break]but then he moves and disturbs the illusion, trembling against a balcony railing, and the dissonance ripples through the image of him that she's built up in her head. [break][break]"because you told me you were just like me and everyone else." [break][break]she looks at him appraisingly, undecided on which matias he is to her right now.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP