saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 10:11:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

what he wants is irrelevant. if he's to tell her what he wants to be called, then it would mean little. it has to be genuine.[break][break]

"i was just being humble."[break][break]

her hand against his chest draws a breath. slowly, the platform begins to descend, and groudon, perhaps growing tired, sinks back into the pool.[break][break]

"i am whatever i need to be to win. in the war to come, i have to believe myself better than everyone. that i am above everyone. so you'll have to excuse me if i come off more god-like than usual."[break][break]

when they come to the ground, he asks:[break][break]

"are you nervous about it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 7:27:26 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
the platform vibrates beneath her feet, then it starts to lower. groudon, too, descends back into its lava pool, seemingly disinterested in her flirting. annalise is a little grateful for the continent pokemon's unceremonious exit, preferring its absence more than the judgment she imagined while it was looking at them.[break][break]"if it helps you win, then you're excused." [break][break]as the platform comes to a stop at ground level, she settles on which matias she's talking to. this time, he's just a man masquerading as a god. [break][break]"of course, i am." [break][break]she admits quietly. her hand, slowly tracing down his midline, stops as she thinks about it. it's not her first brush with war, but sootopolis feels different. not as urgent as a humanity-destroying meteor, but important nonetheless. to hoenn. to finding a way to fix their half-reverted kyogre.[break][break]"there's a lot at stake." [break][break]and she has tried to shed herself of relationships that could make her hesitate in times like these, but one of her failures stands before her now. [break][break]"will you come with me to sootopolis?" her thoughtless wandering resumes, fingers on fabric. "or are you still blocked by the council?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 7:54:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"what stakes? the city's not ours. maybe losing again wouldn't be the worst thing."[break][break]

because winning would mean having to now occupy, settle, and defend a city that wants nothing to do with them in the first place. there are still league supporters living there, of course, but it's hard to discern them from the masses influenced by years-worth of propaganda.[break][break]

he realizes a little too late that it's not what she might want to hear. it's certainly not what she needs to hear.[break][break]

"when have i ever listened to the council?"[break][break]

his hand folds over hers.[break][break]

"i'll be there, anna."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 8:38:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]"good." his hand over hers makes her still. there's sincerity in her voice, but somehow it rings hollow in her own head. "i'm going to need you."[break][break]
the relief and reassurance his commitment brings is dulled in the gloom of his pessimistic outlook. lose again? the dumbfounded thought turns over and over in her head until displeasure clouds her expression. [break][break]"it'll make us look weak, you know," her disagreement tumbles out eventually, disjointed from the conversation, "if we lose again. plus, sootopolis belongs to hoenn, not rocket. it's ours, matias." [break][break]the more she speaks, the sharper her edges. even matias, on a day like today, isn't spared her stubbornness. she won't nod and yield to his perspective just to stave off an argument. [break][break]"and people are going to be risking their lives for it. just for the chance of getting rid of rocket and reclaiming the city. you really think there's no stakes at all?" [break][break]the look on her face says there's only one correct answer.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 9:03:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he doesn't mind the disagreement nor the argument that follows. he welcomes it the same way he welcomes her presence; he invites it.[break][break]

"i think the rewards are not worth the risks."[break][break]

and that's coming from him, the volatile, known for his erratic behavior and chaotic actions that have long earned him the moniker even before groudon.[break][break]

"say we win and we reclaim sootopolis. what then? we're left to rebuild a city and rehabilitate its populace. it's a win for the league, certainly, and a testament of what we stand for. but what follows that? you want any win to set up the next, and sootopolis doesn't do that. there's no next domino to topple over. no other city to reclaim."[break][break]

words pass through unfiltered before being dismissed by a shrug.[break][break]

"don't listen to me, though. i'm just arguing for the sake of it. i was one of the only ones pushing to reclaim sootopolis over the years. now that it's finally happening, it's easy for me to position myself against the very same thing i pushed for."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 9:49:26 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

matias claims to just be arguing for the sake of arguing, but annalise bristles the more he fights back.[break][break]"what are you even saying? we don't need another city to reclaim — we just need take sootopolis back and then rocket will only have their shitty submarine and no stronghold. the reward is rocket can't do anything except fuck off back to kanto."[break][break]she shakes her head, unwilling to understand his perspective. nothing good can ever come out of letting team rocket keep a city. her hand slips out from underneath his, snatched back to her side as a punishment. she averts her gaze, staring down at her shoes, and resolves not to blow up and leave. [break][break]"we should stop talking about this; it's killing the vibes."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:43:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"sootopolis wouldn't be a big enough loss for them."[break][break]

it would derail their momentum and leave them bruised and scattered, having to recoup, but they wouldn't be defeated. they would only return with a vengeance the same way they had done before.[break][break]

he can't fault her for her line of thinking. , despite all she has been through, remains green to war.[break][break]

"but consider the dynamics of controlling two cities. consider the power, the control, and the momentum. the fall then would be much greater and far more impactful."[break][break]

vibes be damned.[break][break]

"but i get what you're saying. every win is important, no matter how small they may be."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 23:38:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise stares at him, long in her exasperation. she should be happy — he's her boyfriend, he's coming to sootopolis for her — but the warm feelings erode at his insistence on arguing. for what? to what end?[break][break]"but we control all cities if we take sootopolis." [break][break]she perpetuates their fighting, arms folded against her chest. a hapless fish on the end of his line again. no matter his experience, she still can't see his point. or refuses to because of how he had tried to present it. [break][break]he pulls his punch by wrapping his arguments in appeasement. [break][break]"if you see my point, then why are we arguing? we're going to win sootopolis, and you're going to help."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 8:07:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

despite what he echoes, every win may be important but their importance greatly varies. he'd rather forsake a city or two now, where the losses could be estimated and managed only to strike back and win later, than to take a win now only to risk losing again later.[break][break]

their next win needs to be decisive. it needs to be final. but to even get to that fight, he needs to first overcome the one before him.[break][break]

"you're right."[break][break]

he accepts with a sigh.[break][break]

"we're arguing over nothing, so let's stop. i'm sorry."[break][break]

tentatively, he reaches for her hand.[break][break]

"we're going to win sootopolis, and i'm going to help."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 4:06:27 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

hearing his sigh-laden you're right is a pyrrhic victory for her. she is right, but she wants him to believe it too. and she wants him by her side, fighting for something grander than their relationship — not because she told him to, but because he knows it's the right thing to do. [break][break]his fingers brush against hers, reconciliation in a gesture. a flame still flickers inside her, small and indignant, but she doesn't pull away. [break][break]"i'm sorry, too," she concedes, but not for arguing with him. "for snapping at you."[break][break]she looks down as he repeats her command, now a promise as it rolls off his tongue, staring at the joining of their fingers. [break][break]"this is going to be a good thing."[break][break]she raises her eyes. [break][break]"it's going to earn you more support in the league. and that's what you want, isn't it?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 8:55:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

deep down, doubt stirs and will continue to fester in the coming weeks, perhaps months, that whatever awaits them at sootopolis will not be a decisive end for any side. it's easy to cast those doubts aside and chalk them up to his inactivity, but something's telling him not to.[break][break]

whatever it is, only time will tell. for now, he will take this pyrrhic victory; not a loss for him; and enjoy it.[break][break]

"it is, but it's not the only thing i want."[break][break]

his fingers slip between hers.[break][break]

"winning isn't enough. i want team rocket gone, anna. i want them to burn. i want them to pay for everything they've done."[break][break]

all of his wants cannot be achieved from sootopolis alone.[break][break]

"once hoenn is safe, then we'll reclaim kanto."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 7:00:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"i do too."[break][break]his wants are her own — and all-consuming sometimes. it's the only desire she had seen come into fruition each time she had looked into the wellspring mask. she didn't gaze beyond its resplendence and see a future where she is happy and settled, she only saw a kaleidoscope of team-rocket's destruction. a promise made by her toxic chain. a promise undone by the exchange of power for freedom. [break][break]now she has nothing. just matias and the growing selfish thought that she might be able to make another exchange, this time with a dying god. [break][break]"and they will pay."[break][break]a safe hoenn feels like a distant, near-impossible future, but the thought of it makes her feel restless, like tranquility is alien to her after being so far removed from it. it makes her gravitate toward his plans of liberating kanto, toward familiar hardship. [break][break]"yeah," she says, voice soft and wishful. "we'll get kanto back, too."[break][break]she searches his face, eyes thoughtful. [break][break]"do you miss it?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 6:21:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"we?"[break][break]

he can't help but pick out her particular choice of word as it carries a promise of a future where she will still be by his side, fighting for what he wants because it will be what she wants, too. the thought has never occurred to him until now.[break][break]

it makes him smile, warmer than ever.[break][break]

"all i remember of kanto are the fights and the struggles, so no, i don't miss it. hoenn is more home to me than kanto ever was."[break][break]

he meets her gaze.[break][break]

"and i have those around me to thank for that. you included, of course."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:03:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"yeah?" [break][break]her answer lilts like a question. she wouldn't have agreed to all this if she couldn't imagine some kind of future with him, regardless of how grimly they paint it. even if they hadn't started dating, it would still be we — but as friends instead. [break][break]"we."[break][break]he has traded one region of fighting and struggling for another, she thinks, but she's happy that he's managed to find bright spots in her and in others. her lips split in a smile, pleased, in a selfish way, that he prefers here and her over the alternatives.[break][break]"aw, you don't have to thank me."[break][break]she pulls on his hand, taking a retreating step toward the exit. [break][break]"buuut if you really want to, you can thank me by letting me out of this oven."[break][break]she tugs on him again, a come on in its own right.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 7:12:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

there are no alternatives. here and her are all that matter to him at this point in time. if he hasn't made it clear already, then he will in the coming weeks, that much is assured.[break][break]

"don't be dramatic, it isn't that hot in here."[break][break]

she pulls on his hand and he falls to her side, right where he needs to be. he leans in to kiss her on the cheek before nodding. it may not be an oven in here but it certainly isn't as nice as it is out there.[break][break]

"let's go."[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP