She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: ROBIN & NAVY
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 21:06:23 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 21:09:13 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The power spots had been sources of intrigue for her, but she felt a little grim, naturally, being so close to home. In light of the recent report, there was a comfort in being by Dewford that she hadn't felt in a long time. Despite it holding her family, which she struggled to say she loved, it hadn't seemed to be a safe space until Navy's latest proclamation. "Long time no see," she says instead of voicing the worry.

"Sin looks small, but she's plenty ready to help with the rescue." Robin didn't think Navy'd doubt the ghost anyways, given that Sin had put up a hell of a fight in his gym months ago. "Do we know how many?" She was prepared to summon Snorlax if she needed someone to carry extra weight.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 23:01:04 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Arceus knows I’m not gonna underestimate Sin or your Snorlax after the show you put on at my gym.” He laughs, despite the severity of it all. They’re at war with enemies within and without, the powers that be allowed someone to work a marvelous psyop on the people of Hoenn, and there’s no end in sight. In the midst of all this, people are still mining for dynite ore.[break][break]
Looks like there’s three. Two men, one woman. We’ll be able to find ‘em easy enough. Once I get close to ‘em, I’ll be able to feel any metal on their bodies.” What he speaks of his not one of his avatar powers, not quite. It’s a quirk of his magnetism, a capacity to sense the metal around him so that he can manipulate it further. Having spent a year fighting men who sup on the power of gods, he finds it strange to use similar powers.[break][break]
We shouldn’t be mining this stuff, especially not now. I’d say the government’s stupid but that’s like saying a fish breathes water.” It’s harsher than it needs to be, especially as Hoenn’s first knight, but true loyalty involves criticism rather than a blind march forward. Cracking his knuckles, he looks down into the darkness.[break][break]
Ready when you are.”[break][break]
And, he jumps.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 23:01:25 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 16:47:49 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She grinned at his approval of her pokemon. They had only gotten stronger. She had changed, too. As he insulted the government, she knew she would usually have the knee-jerk response of defending them. As a Ranger, she felt like an arm of the government, in a roundabout way, and so it felt like a detraction of her work to insult the governing body. Now, though... she laughed. It felt like a relief to be around him, knowing he would call a spade a spade. She felt no need to pretend that the good guys were making the right decisions because, these days, it felt like that was happening less and less.

"Left, for good luck," she asserts as they reach the fork. She kept going left on our power spot excursions, and it had worked out well for her each time. They would need the luck if they were trying to bring people back safely. "So, how are things? You've gotta be busier than a Combee in spring."

left
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 20:59:24 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Same old story, same old song and dance.” Whenever they’re faced with a choice regarding where to go, Navy hugs the leftward passage. All the same, he drops a coin every time they come to a passageway. It’ll help them navigate the troubled passageways beyond.[break][break]
League’s chasing its own tail. So many problems pulling it in a hundred directions. That’s the problem with the good guys. Committees. Sure, it holds folk accountable,some of them, anyway, “but sometimes, you need to strike quick. Stuff they teach anyone who’s ever stepped into a boxing gym. Dewford’s doin’ alright thanks in no small part to folks like and you. Plenty of folk are happy to come down and help reconstruct the town after Regice.”[break][break]
He hates thinking about that day. It brings to mind accounting for the dead. There is no triumph or glory in that.[break][break]
I hate how history books are gonna remember Zacian and me, but they’re gonna forget ‘bout the folks who didn’t reach the bunkers in time.” He hesitates before he drops the coin. Just ahead, scurrying in the dark, is one of the people they’re looking for. The ranger looks at them with fear at first, though gratitude is quick to replace it on his face.[break][break]
Hattori, get ‘em back and then get back here quick.” His Greninja is small, burned black, and one-eyed. One need look no further than it to see the price of this war, doled out by friend and foe alike. Hattori nods quick, salutes the Sinistea, and scurries back.[break][break]
But enough ‘bout me. How’ve you been? Connors been running you ragged in your training?

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 21:28:33 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin flushed at his compliment. But she also felt a twinge of guilt. She had spent as little time in Dewford as possible because of her family, and look at what had happened to it. Dewford deserved more committed protectors. She needed to make more time to show up for her hometown. "It's all thanks to you and that . You guys have made Dewford safe. And you're always the talk of the town, even when I'm somewhere else." She couldn't help the grin. "People like to talk 'bout you, Sheriff."

Normally it was praise or using him as a point of comparison to talk about League strength, particularly when she spoke to her Ranger peers, but she had also overheard some more objectifying comments a time or two. She'd tease him about it, but she didn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those chastising Adult Looks. Her amusement, however, wiped away as he talked about history not remembering the losses. It was that very thought that kept her awake at night, that she might not face an abduction attempt this time around but a successful one, and no one will be able to find her within Rocket custody.

It was precisely why she couldn't hold back. She lets her pensive gaze fall on Hattori til he disappears. "Been alright. I, um, found a Type: Null. I didn't get there in time to stop it from being created but. It likes me. I think. It's not very communicative but I've been trying to give it a real chance at a normal life." She could still see the scientist's face, how it bloodied her fist. "Otherwise, it's been the usual. 's SO busy it's stupid. But we did fight Tapu Bulu to prepare for what's coming." She held her own against it.

Truth was, the champ was too busy for a lot of training. "I've been getting a lot of pointers from . He's kind of a battle nerd." She laughed, but it was purely complimentary. After all, he'd wiped the floor with her. "Things are going alright," she summarized. "I just think there are so many fires in Hoenn, I don't know where to point myself. I think the nomad thing I've been doing isn't working. I feel kinda spread thin."

She felt relief for confessing how she felt, something she hadn't shared with anyone before, but she didn't want to burden him, either. She pivoted to a more positive note. "I should be grateful I don't have to work in your shadow when I'm elsewhere, though. You leave big shoes. I've been feeling like 's work is cut out for her!"

left

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 21:55:37 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

She’d be thankful for the help, if you ever wanted to swing by and help her fill ‘em.” The thought lights his face up with mirth. “She needs more friends her own age, especially after she got stuck in Ever Grande for months.” Everyone there, rightfully so, has a permanent look of constipation. He near bursts out laughing at the thought of the mixed reactions his own Elite Four chamber gets from the people there.[break][break]
It’s not for me.[break]
Well, it’s certainly colorful.[break]
We have different styles.[break][break]”
Be careful, though. ‘Bout the Null. Kyle and all his famous buddies got ‘em, back during the Three Days War. They ended up turning on people. Don’t think the ones that got created after that, especially recent ones, have any killswitches built in, but…” His voice trails off through the dark. Dynite ore lights their way like torches along the wall.[break][break]
…I guess it’s ‘bout how you raise ‘em, same as any other Pokemon. Raise ‘em with love and it’ll turn out alright. Baki’s got plenty of Nihilego you could train your Null against.” Though the thought of such monsters in her hands worries him. Navy says a quiet prayer of thanks for and staying in Dewford and doing their part to help. It gives him peace of mind when duty calls him away.[break][break]
There’s nothin’ wrong with focusing your efforts on one place, you know. Build roots. Don’t stress yourself out. Arceus, I learned that the hard way after Kyle died. Take it from me, you don’t want to learn the error of your ways from the Loyal Three.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 22:19:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Killswitches. It's so distasteful she feels her mouth sour. It rings too similar to the line of thought from about shadow pokemon seeking blood and violence and war, being untamable and untrustworthy. She bites her tongue, though. He said be careful, not that they were rotten at their core. Raise 'em with love. She could manage that. She would.

"Roots," she echoes thoughtfully. She'd been meaning to do that. Hadn't she talked about that with at some point? That she was running herself ragged all over Hoenn and needed roots somewhere? It was hard to recognize where she was needed most. The world was on fire. "You're right," she says instead of voicing her worries. "I think it'd be good to join a network somewhere. Maybe I'll group up with in Lilycove. I think he could use some supervision."

She ran a hand through her hair as they walked. "Sounds like a plan. Harass Baki and settle down somewhere." It sounded simple. Simple was such a godsend. But it was also too good to be true. It felt a little selfish.

Still, the Sheriff had never led her wrong. She held his advice close to heart. "I hope that's in the cards for you too. I feel like you're owed an early retirement at this point. You know, if retirement is something you can do." If it's something they could afford, in Hoenn. To be down someone so capable, someone who put fear in the heart of Rockets. If they could win this war and put them down in Hoenn for good.

left
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 22:19:24 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 0:24:11 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Lam’s a good guy. Hard to go wrong with Lam.” @lam had been there, fighting tooth and nail to do the right thing, the day Kyle died. Though Navy can’t say he knows the man in any real personal capacity, he finds him to be an admirable co-worker. With a little more seasoning, Virizion’s second partner might well make an excellent Elite Four seatholder in his own right.[break][break]
Love that mall in Lilycove. Love it. Way worse places to give up being a nomad for.Hobo is the word he usually uses with young, cocksure trainer types, but he doesn’t think Robin needs to be called that.[break][break]
As for me settling down, well…I made a new friend a promise.” He spares her a story about how Zaria, Zacian’s human form, all but promised to withhold boons from him if he didn’t listen to her. “When the war’s over, I’m going to college. There’s no such thing as dying in bed for people like me, but, mmm…”[break][break]
Freya, Fernando, or even Matias deserve to rest more than I do. I can be Dewford’s sheriff while they kick their feet up. I can study and do my job at the same time.” He’d sooner sell his soul to the DRK Triad before letting or hear him say that. Similarly, he’d hide under a very safe rock before he allowed to hear him say that about the one responsible, in no small part, for Kyle’s death and Melody’s misery. Yet still, all three have fought, and all three deserve their rest.[break][break]
A hand on the shoulder interrupts his thoughts. Hattori has returned. He holds up two fingers.[break][break]
Two? Who’s th-” The frog holds up the pictures of the missing, pointing at one man and one woman. Only one more remains, and Hattori points the way forward. “…guess we missed one when we just hugged the left wall.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 16:14:45 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin can't help the raised brow at his mall comment. Was he a mall rattata like all the 'youngsters' such as herself were? She would make a point to visit more often and see if she could spot a Navy in the wild. His following confession knocks the breath out of her. When the war’s over, he says almost easily. It's bizarre. A statement that would have felt empty like wishful thinking from anyone else was a promise coming from him.

She believed him whole-heartedly.

"College. Oh, Arceus, you're gonna be a nerd! I can't believe it." It was the kind of place for people like . She could never see herself studying anything like that. She didn't learn well in a classroom. She preferred the field, which is why she looked to Hattori attentively as he gestured to her partner in crime. "Well, this deep in the spot has been when weird stuff starts happening."

She had a few trips under her belt, so she knew to start bracing herself at this point. "I wouldn't be surprised if they're stuck seeing a giant pokemon or like, ghosts or something." Last time, she had been visited by a Dhelmise that was clearly a full apparition - up until it wasn't. "It's hard to stay focused if you're here too long... It makes me feel dizzy after a while." Sinistea chimed in agreement.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 5:20:35 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Hey, I hate nerds as much as the next guy.” He says, as if he hasn’t wiled away hours upon hours talking with about old history and the history that will be written about these days in which they live. “You really don’t wanna get on Zacian’s bad side. I think a few calculus courses are…”[break][break]
The thought runs a shiver down his spine in a way or never will. Bloody combat he can take. College courses? Having to apply his brain rather than his fists?[break][break]
The price of power is steep.[break][break]
Huh…”[break][break]
At least a surge of excitement draws him back into the moment. There’ll be time for talk about the future when he’s done averting disaster in the present. Rushing forward, Navy sees precisely what he feared he would.[break][break]
Above them towers a Dynamaxed Frosslass. It looks like some wrothful thing out of legend. The Warrior reaches for his pokeballs like he’s drawing in the old west. From one ball comes Roland, his Iron Valiant. From the other comes Valkyrie. At the beast’s feet sits the final person they’re looking for.[break][break]
Hattori, get ‘em out of here.”[break][break]
The Rider mounts his steed, drawing an old antiquated gun from her saddle. Roland pierces the ground and spreads an electric terrain throughout the field.[break][break]
This thing’s gonna be shocked when a teacup kicks its ass.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 15:16:04 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Calculus. She pulls a face, then pats him on the shoulder. "I hope you make it on the other side of those courses." Her voice is faux-grim, though her attention is drawn back to the task at hand as they see the gigantic Froslass and her hostage. Navy brings out a strong starting team, so she sends Sinistea up close and personal to the Froslass' face above. Robin backs up a few feet to ensure she's not in the way of him and his firearm.

She prefers the hands-off approach for combat, especially with a pokemon far too large to wrestle. She calls out: "Shadow ball!" Sinistea obeys, striking with Froslass' weakness. Robin's eager to see the good Sheriff work while they're on the same team instead of competing against each other. "Froslass is lucky I didn't bring a keychain to fight." Klefki was a newer addition to her team but a welcome one. She liked that it was a dragon slayer, and she intended to bring it against Gwen the next time they sparred since she was a dragon specialist.

Hattori gathers the last individual and leaves him by Robin's side. She assures him with Ranger speak that all is well, but her eyes are deadset on the battle. She wants to see what Navy cooks up.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 0:33:19 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

A key?” The sheriff asks, but he has no time to question further. Froslass’s eyes turn down upon them. The frozen yokai opens her mouth, and billows out a blizzard. Eternatus’s infernal power ensures it is no mere blizzard. Rather, it spreads across the whole wide cavern. Hail falls as it turns into a max hailstorm. Every chunk seems to be the size of a basketball.[break][break]
Both the Rider and their supermassive foe seem to disappear amidst the brewing snowstorm. Only an occasional spark of electricity within the terrain serves as a reminder of the ghost, which seems to be readying its next attack.[break][break]
Valkyrie’s phantom force makes her disappear, Rider and all. They appear somewhere in the blizzard. Gunshots ring out. One, and another, and another. Anchor shots fly up to bind the supermassive yokai. Where once he had to aim, now the Rider guides the steel with his spirit. They encase the giant, buying Robin and Roland time.[break][break]
Roland!” He cries from the snow. “Keep the snow off them!”[break][break]
The machine nods, and raises his blade. His pink galaxy blade comes alive with fae energy. It begins in his core, snaking up his arm, and ending on the tip of his blade. A massive moonblast of power shoots off through the dark, right towards the dynamaxed Froslass. It splits the storm, leaving her exposed and screaming her protest. She struggles against her bindings, which will only hold her for a time.[break][break]
Now!” He shouts to Robin, trusting her to make the most of this moment.

notes about this post

Notes go here

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing