december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
244 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 4:59:00 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

[attr="class","nobodyimg"]

[attr="class","nobody-scroll"]

A determined Nabi raced through the fields of Route 116 with a one-track mind. Moments ago, she could have sworn she saw a wild buneary. Its cute fluffy coat, the floppy ear, its chocolate brown fur—Nabi had to have it![break][break]

But the buneary made quick work of her, hopping away almost immediately at the sight of the trainer. Nabi pursued, ignoring the scrapes of twigs and bushes against her skin as she followed after the little bunny. But at some point, she had lost sight of it, and she could no longer pick up its tracks.[break][break]

Nabi cursed to herself, continuing on her venture in the hopes of running into it still. It couldn't be far![break][break]

She ran through a length of trees and shrubs, expecting to go find an opening or pathway, but instead, she was met with the beginnings of a hill. Not a terribly high one, but a hill nonetheless.[break][break]

Screaming, Nabi slipped down the hill and straight into the body of another human being—WHAM!

[attr="class","nobodyooc"]
notes n/a.

[newclass=.nobody]width:550px;background-color:#282828;font-family:arial;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody b,.nobody i]color:#E9ADB7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyimg]width:407px;height:100px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/mash%20kyrielight/mash26.png);border:#fff solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-scroll]height:230px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-poke]width:60px;background-color:#333;text-align:center;border:#444 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;margin:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyooc]border-top:#333 solid 1px;margin-top:10px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lip

KJ
He + Him
October 31st
Fallarbor Town
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civillian
Single
6'2'' height
6'2'' height
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @koji
KOJI SHIRAKAWA
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 8:27:50 GMT
KOJI SHIRAKAWA Avatar
x
-

Route 116 presented another option for Koji, a new direction leading to the Rusturf Tunnel and then to Verdanturf Town – if he so choose to follow the full length of the path. He wasn’t sure, he hadn’t really been sure of anything. He was still in that place of ‘I could do this, or I could do that’ and not ‘I will do this, I will do that’.

Infuriating, yes. But he had no one to blame except for himself.

With his hands tucked firm inside both of his pockets, Koji sauntered through the forest aesthetic with no clear idea in mind. Perhaps an opportunity to build upon his team might appear, maybe a stroke of inspiration would take him. His focus was diverted as he heard the beginning rumblings of a loud, absolute scream.

”What th-. he says turning around to face the direction of the high pitched scream, his words are immediately cut off when discovering the source of the noise as a body falls straight into a collision with him. Koji hit the deck first, cushioning the impact for the other person. The thud with which he hit the ground debilitating for a few short moments.

”What happened...”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 8:54:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
244 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 16:16:25 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

An audible groan came from Nabi as she adjusted herself over the person she had fallen onto. "Dammit," she uttered. The buneary had successfully escaped.[break][break]

Introductions were due, seeing as how she had collided into the man, and he had so gracefully caught her (albeit probably by accident). Nabi looked down at him, arms keeping her hovered above, and said, "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She pushed off the ground to heave back onto her feet.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you, I guess? I'm Nabi." Her arm extended to help him up as well.[break][break]

Their conversation would be cut short when two pokemon suddenly broke through the line of trees and called out to the both of them in aggressive tones, clearly agitated. Over what, Nabi did not know.[break][break]

"Whoa, ok, let's just calm down now," she tried saying to them. The trumbeak's beak glowed in preparation for a PECK attack.[break][break]

Without delay, Nabi reached for a pokeball and sent it flying. A gallant-looking manectric appeared, immediately growling on the scene.[break][break]

"Arthur, use QUICK ATTACK, then THUNDER FANG!"[break][break]

The manectric sprinted off into a bolt, swiftly dodging out of the trumbeak's way. He turned on his heel, facing the back of the trumbeak now, and rushed in once more, sharpened teeth lighting with raw electricity. One bite at the tailfeathers of the bird was more than enough to send it flying back into the trees.[break][break]

Meanwhile, the wild kadabra had seemed to focus its attacks on the black-haired man beside her.

notes skip!

[newclass=.nobody]width:550px;background-color:#282828;font-family:arial;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyimg]width:407px;height:100px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/mash%20kyrielight/mash26.png);border:#fff solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-scroll]height:230px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-poke]width:60px;background-color:#333;text-align:center;border:#444 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;margin:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyooc]border-top:#333 solid 1px;margin-top:10px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lip

KJ
He + Him
October 31st
Fallarbor Town
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civillian
Single
6'2'' height
6'2'' height
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @koji
KOJI SHIRAKAWA
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 18:27:33 GMT
KOJI SHIRAKAWA Avatar
x
-

The initial cobwebs soon gave way, and Koji was alert and well aware of the pinkly haired woman whom fell and who’s fall he had managed to stifle, if not catch. An awkward lopsided smile featured across his face, awkward because this wasn’t how he ordinarily became introduced to someone new. But life was full of surprises, and this would be filed under said category. ”I don’t think I really was either.” he commented to curb any embarrassment that could be.

Koji would let the woman move out of the position first, not move as well and cause further confusion. Taking her hand when it was offered to aid in helping him up from the ground as well. ”Koji.” he returned the greeting. ”You alright?”

His question would become irrelevant. Emerging from behind the line of trees came two Pokemon, aggression plastered across their movements. The bird seemed to take lead, issuing a Peck attack that Nabi responded to swiftly. Guess that meant the other was for Koji to deal with. Reaching to his belt, he unclipped one of his Pokeballs. A tap on the frontal circle emitted a red flash of light that would take form of his selected mon.

Visceral was the loud roar that came from the jaws of the green-armored dinosaur, and almost immediately did the wind within the immediate area pick-up, carrying with it rough particles of sand. It didn’t help with vision, as Koji held an arm up across his eyes to block the weather. He could make out the figure of his Tyranitar, knew the Kadabra was just ahead and likely caught by the sand as well. ”Ikki, get in close to CRUNCH!”

Ikki rampaged forward in the only way that a Tyranitar knew how to move, unbothered by the sand as it came up on the psychic Pokemon. Kadabra’s eyes fell pink as a same colored forcefield fell around Tyranitar, but as it let out another prehistoric roar the forcefield shattered and the tyrant burst forward, dark energy seeping from its jaws as it crunched down on the Kadabra’s tail. It lifted the Kadabra up in its jaws, tossing it away to skim across the floor. Reaching for a spare Pokeball, Koji threw it at the weakened mon that the ball consumed in an attempt to capture.

notes: capture attempt on kadabra

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 5:19:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DITTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRANSFORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DODRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE KADABRA!
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
244 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 22:01:12 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

Sandstorms was not on the weather radar for today, so when the air around them suddenly thickened into coarse, gritty texture, Nabi made a terrible shriek. "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh!" she cried, first shielding the area around her eyes, and then her ears, and then her hair. None of it mattered.[break][break]

Arthur shook off the sand as he came to Nabi's side, finding it bothersome as well. Little did he realize a wild ditto had somehow found its way on his back and was taking covering from the sand.[break][break]

"You're ruining my hair!" Nabi screamed over the streams of sand. "Stop it! Stop it now!"[break][break]

In the mix of the sand, a wild dodrio appeared, its three heads cawing in displeasure from the aggressive winds.

notes catching the ditto!

close tab

played by

Lip

KJ
He + Him
October 31st
Fallarbor Town
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civillian
Single
6'2'' height
6'2'' height
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @koji
KOJI SHIRAKAWA
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 8:35:51 GMT
KOJI SHIRAKAWA Avatar
x
-

Unlike Anakin Skywalker – or Nabi in this case, Koji didn’t have any sort of ill will towards the sand that was storming around them in reckless abandon. Perhaps he was used to it, perhaps it was the closest reminder he had of home that seemed to be in a near constant state of raining ash down from a nearby Mt. Chimney.

Whatever it was, hearing Nabi’s disdain as she screamed aloud about her hair brought a sly smirk to appear across Koji’s face. ”I can’t!” he called back. ”It’s Tyranitar, it just sort of happens.” just in time the grand dinosaur roared above the shifting sands.

Whether it be the storm or a general attunement toward calamity, the Dodrio appeared to stumble and stagger over itself with its legs criss-crossing back and forth as it wobbled through the climate. Tempting fate, Koji tossed out another Pokeball in hopes of its capture.

notes: capture attempt on Dodrio

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
244 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 19:35:24 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

Tyranitar or not, it did not satiate Nabi's anger.[break][break]

She marched herself over to the other trainer, fists balled and her manectric following alongside, and attempted to reach out with both hands to grab a handful of his shirt.[break][break]

"Call it back then!" screamed the girl again, hoping that removing the source of the sand would rid of it. "Ugh, I just showered this morning!" And unfortunately, showers did not exist out in the wild. She also refused to go the rest of the day with sand in... god knows where.[break][break]

At least now, the threats seemed to have stopped, and the two of them were left in each other's company. The stealthy ditto had managed to slide its way up Arthur's head and onto Nabi's leg, only to make contact with an empty pokeball and disappear into the electronic void.

notes n/a.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
catching mons [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 2:34:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]NABI CAUGHT THE DITTO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRANSFORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing