mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
extraction: fenelle & kenjiro
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 14:09:35 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 14:13:51 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
The war effort requires any resource they could find, and dynite ore is one of them. However, League presence is a nuisance for mining endeavours, so they'd have to be very careful about it ... which is why dee has made demself comfortable on der Metagross who'd know better how to move silently than dem. Dee signs, for the Rotom to only translate in text so that the other Rocket could read:

I won't TTS here. If there's any Leaguers, we gotta bail from here ... ....

There's a pause as dee thinks back on the Incident.

If it's good with you, Metagross will also psychically connect to you so warnings will reach me faster. Generally, Metagross is connected to all of my pokémon so they'll also know.

Right now, dee hasn't called for any other pokémon except the Rotom and the Metagross, but dee would as soon as they're down below.

choice leap into the powerspot

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 16:50:26 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","jirobox"]extraction
They were literally ‘flirting with danger’, so to speak—for their location was a little too close to one of the League’s known ‘strongholds’ despite Dewford being one of the most isolated populated areas in the entire region.

He would nod, seeing as they needed to be discreet here. Thankfully, the Rotom tablet that dey owned was capable of multiple things all at once.

“That’s alright,” he would begin quietly; hoping the Rotom tablet would pick up his voice and show it as text on the screen.

“We need to be discreet out here, considering we’re so close to a known League stronghold.”

Who knew what the hell was waiting across the water; but they were already here.

“Yes, that’s alright with the Metagross psychic link. As a heads-up though…” he would continue before a singular eye peered out from his own shadow.

“Yamato’s hiding there, so we have another pair of eyes watching out for us.”

And it was off into the deep end of the power spot they would go.

leap into the power spot; 50 rks points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.jirobox]background:#69acf8;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 18:17:43 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 18:43:39 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Fenelle nods and signs Good, before giving Kenjiro a thumbs-up.

Can only sabotage the League from within, and fight elsewhere. Intel says around this time we should be good ... mostly.

They proceed with the plan, with the truly saintly presence of Metagross in everyone's mind. It's calming and soothing almost, at least for Fenelle, before it stirs, disturbed by their continued descent.

The darkness is not only visual, but a fitting metaphor for the thickness of the air, the poison in which every molecule here has been coated. Dee can see signs of pokémon that are also audible, roaming the deeper levels of the power spot in a perpetual hunt - evergoing aggression. Fenelle gestures to Kenjiro quickly as the Metagross senses humanoid beings nearby, signalling that they should move on quickly without being seen.

The path that dee charts leads towards the left.

choice go left

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 4:39:31 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar
With the way that things had been set up, he was considering getting a Metagross for himself down the road. There was just one problem though—he may need to get not one, but two—because one of them would end up being used as ‘parts’ for that something he was looking to construct down the road.

He at least had something to work towards, right?

The darkness surrounds them—not in the warm embrace kind of way, but in the suffocating, chokehold way that could bring out the worst in a person if they weren’t prepared.

He felt the gentle presence of the Metagross alerting them to several other presences nearby; and he did not want to engage with them, either.

He would turn der way, and point towards the left; agreeing on the course that they needed to take.

go left; 50 rks points.

[newclass=.jirobox]background:#69acf8;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 8:48:47 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 4:08:13 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar
The fact that the place was literally crawling with myriad Pokémon who were being affected by the… by the inherent strangeness of the place set him on edge; he was hoping to avoid any kind of confrontation for the moment.

“We mine,” was all he would say next; never mind if there were so many fantastic (and trippy) things going on in the other caverns.

They were here to gather resources, so that was what they were going to do.

(They could return at a later time and explore these places better without interference, but knowing what was positioned at Dewford, they would have to plan the next trip more carefully.)

continue to mine; 50 rks points.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 12:41:25 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle agrees with Kenjiro's statement about simply continuing to mine. There's a lot of things to distract a mind here, but they do not have time for any of it. Their time here is limited, and they really need to focus so they would gather enough resources to actually make this trip valuable to Rocket at large ...

Fenelle hops down from the Metagross as the mining starts and calls for der Hisuian Goodra, too, who would both get to work as quietly as possible. (The Goodra doesn't start work without squeezing Fenelle once, however, a gesture of affection that washes over dem with a neutral expression.) Still ... some smaller inconveniences find their way towards them, but dee has Grimmsnarl out to quietly deal with those threats while keeping an eye out of anything big might want to interrupt them.

choice continue to mine

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 12:41:40 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 14:06:56 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar
They would continue mining, until that heavy feeling of something… something pressing down would eventually get to him; and he would look up to dem.

“Don’t you think we should go?” he asked dem quietly; recalling the Doublade in a flash of red light. He’d noticed that the spectral sword Pokémon’s motions were getting sluggish the longer they stayed out here.

“We can make another trip back here, in due time. Just not right now because of all this… this interference I’m picking up on. Don’t you feel uneasy, or anything?”

He would then prepare to haul back what he’d mined—making sure to load up the bag he’d brought along with what he could plausibly carry back without having to slow down.

Even if that meant leaving behind some of the minerals they’d mined—there was always a next time for things like these!

lessen the load and depart; 100 rks points.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 10:40:46 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle doesn't really like admitting unease since it's a terrifying thought with their general high bar to actually feel uneasy, too. However, it doesn't pay to not acknowledge a sinking feeling in der gut, and dee nods at Kenjiro's words as dee looks at the gathered ore. "We'd better get out quickly before anything happens, yes. Feels like something's gonna happen soon."

Or maybe it's just the paranoia induced by this place - whatever the cause and the reason, Fenelle would rather not linger around long enough to find out. So, dee similiarly to Kenjiro, packs up der bag full with ore, but not as full as possible so they could swiftly exit the power spot.

For now.

total 250pts, 1 curio

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 1:39:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven