57 posts
Kokou Inudai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kokou
Kokou Inudai
Over the Hills and Far Away
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 2:51:38 GMT
Kokou Inudai Avatar

After a successful catching streak with Airi, Kokou was eager to go back out with her. She seemed to have a lucky streak about her, and Kokou was eager to cash in on his friends serendipity. A few days after their trip to Route 101, Kokou invited Airi to another. They would be searching Meteor Falls for all sorts of different Pokemon. There was rumors to be rare Pokemon roaming through the craters, and Kokou loved to go out and catch Pokemon. Adding a member to his team was a lot like collecting a new gun for Kokou, a weapon to be cherished and respected. Kokou had a strangely business like relationship with all of his Pokemon, master and servant was the best way to describe it, but Kokou wasn't cruel to his Pokemon. He had the utmost reverence for his swords, and Kokou was excited to find some more arms to add to his collection.
[break][break]
Walking toward where he was set to meet with Airi, Kokou was traveling with his Gardevoir. Kokou had named the Fairy type Pokemon, Hikari. She was a brilliant Pokemon, and one of Kokou's greatest catches. She was powerful, elegant and filled with sass. Hikari didn't like being captured by Kokou, but she did respect her trainer and worked with him carefully. She was a delicately poised Pokemon, and Kokou's whistle commands were still beginning to make sense for her. Kokou insisted all his Pokemon learn whistle commands, they were faster than just speaking. He understood the sentiment lost, but there wasn't much he believed he could do for it. It was an even trade off, and Hikari would have to learn to adjust. She floated just behind Kokou, whistling to herself as she looked through the hills around them for Pokemon. 
[break][break]
Once he had made it to the rendezvous point, Kokou shot Airi a text message on his cell phone. "I'm here, take your time. I brought Gardevoir with me, so I won't be bored while you walk." Kokou continued his friendly candor with Airi. He didn't like the fakeness, but it was necessary to get Airi to follow him around, and truth be told, Kokou was annoying having a companion.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 22:52:47 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

For the last couple of weeks, Airi has been spending a lot of time roaming around different cities and towns in search of new Pokémon to join her team. As of a lately, a lot has been taking place in the Hoenn Region and the young Ranger Nurse wished for nothing more than to be able to protect herself and those who she cares about and love dearly. The best way to do that is to build up an army that will allow her to defend against the biggest obstacles she may encounter along the way. Ideally, she would have preferred to explore Meteor Falls with one of her friends, but every single one of them have other plans, which meant that she is "forced" to hang out with Kokou again. The annoying brat, who cannot seem to stay away from her.

Airi had took it upon herself to explore Meteor Falls for herself for a few minutes, just to ensure that it would not be too difficult for Kokou to maneuver through since the terrain can be a challenge to most, who are not used to exploring certain areas. She did not find anything to be too challenging just yet. However, she did not manage to get too far before receiving a text message from Kokou, alerting her of his arrival. She glanced over at her Glaceon, giving him a quick head nod as the two of them made their way back towards the entrance of the cave.

"Kouko, it took you long enough to get here," she teased him, then shifted her attention towards Hikari. "It's good to see you again, Hikari. I do hope that Kouko has been treating you well," she directed towards the beautiful Psychic/Fairy-type Pokémon. "I did a quick scope of the scene. It shouldn't be too hard for you to keep up," she told Kokou. "Alright, let's go!" Without waiting any longer, Airi and her Glaceon lead the way inside of the massive cave.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:36:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MALAMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 1:34:50 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

The moment Airi and Frappuccino enter inside of the cave, their keen eyes become overstimulated by the sound of loud screeching. It is not uncommon to hear Zubat or Golbat take advantage of their echolocation to help them move around their environment or help them to find food. However, the source of these screeches seems to be a lot more aggressive. Not bothering to wait up for their comrades, Airi and Frappuccino sprints deeper into the cave to investigate.

It does not take Airi and her Glaceon too long to location the source of the earsplitting screeches sounding off through the cave. A colony of bats has a severely injured Slowbro surrounded, sucking the life of it with their Leech Life. "Frappuccino use Blizzard!" The Glaceon leaps into action, opening his mouth and releasing a howling blizzard to strike the colony of Golbat. The oversized bats let out loud cries before swiftly flying off into the direction of another tunnel.

"Are you okay?" Airi asks the Slowbro, carefully kneeling down to take a better look at it. The poor thing could barely open its eyes to look up at him. Airi takes a Poke Ball from around her waist to summon her Gardevoir. "Latte use Heal Pulse," She tells her. The Gardevoir releases a wave of healing energy to help restore the Slowbro's health. The Slowbro starts to feel a little bit better, and it even manages to give Airi a weak smile. "You are going to be fine. I will make sure of it. We have to get you out of this cave so that I can take better care of you," she smiles back at it. She then takes an empty Poke Ball and lightly taps it against the Slowbro's head.

Catching Slowbro

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 1:36:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AIRI CAUGHT THE SLOWBRO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing