March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[DW][C/Silverino] War Wasp
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 18:26:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Hearing that Silverio was a Ranger from Rustboro warmed the Captain's heart. "What a coincidence! I just transferred from Rustboro a few weeks ago. Petalburg's more convenient for me, as Petalburg Plateau's closer to Petalburg than Rustboro, but I miss working with . Not saying that I don't anymore, but their Rangers are now under purview of . You met her yet? She's a real sweetie."

The tromping Venusaur in the distance made Shalin smile. "Good thing I didn't bring Saria here," she mused, referring to her own Venusaur. "If they saw each other, I couldn't get them apart from one another." That, and she would have far too many Bulbasaur sprouts in her domain. She only needed one Pokémon testing her Sygna Suit's capability to resist violent whiplash, after all!

skipping!

{PC: 6}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Midori        Iron Leaves    Good
Kiku          Skuntank       Good
Sol           Volcarona**    Good

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 2:30:04 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

coincidental, indeed...

"you don't say..." maybe it was suffice to say that hoenn was a smaller world than he might have initially imagined. still, there was still much to see in this region - things that the man himself hadn't gotten to experience for oneself as of yet. furthermore, there were still folks that silv has yet to meet - especially those within the line of profession that he somehow had gotten swept into.

but one name in particular...

"elise...yes, we've met - only recently though. she once told me a story about her exploits as some form of ambassador, which i found strangely interesting..." suppose that the part about the galarian princess being his station's captain might have been omitted by elise herself, or maybe he hadn't recalled that specific tidbit...oh well, it didn't matter right now.

he could feel the strong steps of a hulking plant-based behemoth shaking the soils beneath him, of which his ceruledge deemed to be an unwarranted disturbance, looking to wave it away with his hard-edged blade-arms. not much of a runner, the wild venusaur, as it appeared to have tired itself out by fleeing from the dark knight pokémon's incurred wrath.

"yeah i don't think you'll have to worry about that much..." he states, half-jokingly, alluding to the captain's own aforementioned pokéfriend of the same kind.

catching venusaur (using a pokéball)
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 7:06:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE VENUSAUR!

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 23:47:20 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin snickered as the agile Ceruledge chased the hulking grass-type away. "Heh, you're right," she mused, expecting to never see the wild again. "Yep, she's not from Hoenn! She's originally from Galar," the Captain referred to the Galarian princess. "She was one of the reasons I transferred to Petalburg from Rustboro, too. She took the Captain position there once I vacated it."

Having recovered from the out-of-body experience, Shalin withdrew the rest of her team, clicking open a Poké Ball containing a Skuntank -- a rather large one for his kind, also geared up to carry a person on his back. She cuddled with the poison-type for a bit, laughing as the curious Pokémon tickled her with his tail. "So Silverio, do you have a specialty within the Rangers?" she managed between bursts of affection and love.

skipping!

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:26:51 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silverio"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"right, she did mention having been appointed as rustboro's captain just recently. honestly, i'm excited to start working with her. nice girl, that one. definitely not the kind of princess that kids read about in fairy tales, i'll tell you that much." he couldn't imagine himself having to sacrifice his own position for the sake of another's ascension. what's more was that he hadn't envisioned himself making the climb up the chain of command.[break][break]

or at least, not yet anyway.[break][break]

the woman elected to bring out another one of her own companions, an unusually large skuntank. he found admiring the sight of a trainer and her pokémon having a heartwarming bonding moment, that is to say, until a chespin shot out in front of him, rolling out like a boulder coming down a steep mountain. the dark blade pokémon moves to use one of its sharp-edged arms to stop it in its place.[break][break]

"good job, buddy." suppose he ought to treat the knight to some cake for his efforts once they return home. meanwhile, the two rangers conversation would resume as if that surprise appearance didn't just happen. "specialty...? well i'm usually out on the fields. reconnaissance, if you will. if you could even call it that, anyway."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

catching chespin (using pokeball)[break]
bingo: cake[break]
prompts used: 1 of 5

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]--accent:#052bed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:45:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PARASECT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THWACKEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE CHESPIN!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 21:07:35 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's eyes opened at the mention of Silverio being an explorer of sorts. "Heh, that's similar to me! My Pokémon and I enjoy delving into the unknown, going places no one else has before in Hoenn. Unearthing Hoenn's mysteries. With my team of Pokémon like Queen Zing and Kiku, there's nowhere I can't go!" The dark-type snorted before lifting his tail upward, exposing his saddle for Shalin to sit in. While Skuntank couldn't move invisibly fast like Beedrill could their wings, they did have one cool trick they could use their tails for.

"Finding the remnants of a long-lost civilization of bird Pokémon trainers was one of my first discoveries in the region, for instance," the girl continued as Shalin and her mount circled around Silverio. "If that's the kind of recon you do, having a Pokémon that can ferry you all over Hoenn is really helpful."

skipping!

{PC: 8}

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 0:45:29 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

he could vividly recall the days where he ventured for hours on end during his time in paldea. sneaking through tall grass, scaling sharp mountains, and sliding across icy crags. however, he was only but a boy on a 'treasure hunt' at that time. and even now, it could be said that he may not have truly found that 'treasure' yet. moreover, it can also be said that silverio may not have genuinely figured out what he was supposedly looking for. alas, gaining knowledge of the world around him was the primary reason for stepping foot outside of paldea's borders in the first place.[break][break]

despite having been one of their champions (and technically still is), he had little time to celebrate the accomplishment, but one thing he could commemorate here today was his meeting with one of the rangers' captains. suppose that they could work together someday. the recon he'd been assigned to do thus far? it somewhat aligned with what shalin had just explained. realizing this, he offered a nod for confirmation, all the while his companion found itself busy swatting a few other bugs and other critters away.[break][break]

"you could say that's sort of similar to what i've been doing, plus, ensuring that the environment is safe for the pokémon that inhabit it. i figured that i'm not the only one, but i gotta say, having a whole unit for such a thing is pretty nice. although...most of my pokémon that i had used for traveling were left back at my home in paldea. you could say i'm...rebuilding? new region, fresh start. sort of."

NOTES

skip[break]
bingo: celebrate[break]
prompts used: 2 of 5

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 4:18:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEPINBELL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIND RIDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 21:48:30 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"I know how difficult it can be to leave Pokémon behind," Shalin replied, relating her own tale of being from another region. "You see, I'm originally from northern Johto. Hoenn has different customs laws than Johto, and it made it difficult for me to get my Pokémon to my new home. Most of them are here, but there are still a few that are stuck with my family back home. And they're growing old, too. I don't know how long they'll be able to take care of them." The Johtonian property also lacked the space to take care of the myriad of species that made their home on Petalburg Plateau.

When Silverio mentioned he had a traveling team back in Paldea, Shalin became curious about them. "I've never been to Paldea before," she admitted, "but I'd love to go there sometime. What kind of travel Pokémon did you run into there?" Knowing the wildlife would give the girl some insight into how the region looked geographically, helping her decide if she wanted to use some of her time off to head to the peninsular part of the world.

skipping!

{PC: 9}

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 19:34:43 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

another foreigner...?[break][break]

there appeared to be more of them here than he had imagined, other than himself. and apparently, lugging their pokémon around seemed to be a challenge to them as well. although, silverio had no other alternative than to retire his former team, but not for the reasons that one may think. let's just say that it was more of a personal matter for this man than anything else. regardless, there was a job to do and a life to live. with that in mind, silverio would appreciate the things - and the team - which he has now.[break][break]

but even so, there was always room for expansion, one might say. proof such a claim would lie in the sudden appearance of what appeared to be a ball of tumbleweed rolling over to the man's side then around him. once again, his mere presence has drawn the attention of the more unusual specimens. "well..." having traversed his homeland all those years ago...yes, it'd been forever, it felt like. recall those travels, he would, nonetheless.[break][break]

"in paldea...ideally, you could surf across the seas on a dondozo, and there are flying taxis that are hoisted by teams of four squawkabilly. and, while not native to that region, you could also fly on a corviknight's back too."

NOTES

catching bramblin; using pokéball[break]
---[break]
---

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:15:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIINOTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUMINATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLEEP POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOGOAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MILK DRINK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE BRAMBLIN!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 1:30:33 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had seen those Pokémon before; while a Dondozo was a reliable way to travel, their swimming was a bit lazy for her tastes. It was the same with Corviknight; they were a wonderful way to get from point A to point B, but they were not particularly exciting for her. " told me that Cyclizar races were popular in Paldea at one point. So popular that they became part of Hoenn's racing leagues. Sounds like there's a ton of wide-open plains for it!"

That and wide-open seas.

"I'm getting up there on vacation time with the Rangers, too. Maybe we could take a trip there together! See the sights and what not for a week or so." Paldea was an explorer's dream; new discoveries were constantly being made, and with the region having two of the world's most acclaimed Pokémon universities, those discoveries were well-documented.

skipping!

{PC: 10}

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 18:36:41 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

personally, he would prefer most other aquatic creatures over the aforementioned gargantuan catfish. while dondozo sure as heck is big and bulky, it lacks in speed. and while cyclizar is predominantly known for their speed out in the open, their off-road traction would be oftentimes be brought into question. simply put, there was just no surefire way of traversing paldea's vast environment, but honestly, its unpredicatability was the one thing that made it all the more enjoyable.[break][break]

still, foreign pokémon were a topic of discussion that silverio would never mind engaging in. "yeah, cyclizar are native to paldea. they're good for driving out on plains and fairways, but not very good for climbing." the mention of a vacation sunk deep into the man's pores. meanwhile, the dark knight pokémon found itself mingling with other plant-like pokémon in the background.[break][break]

"y'know i would like that. it would be nice to take a trip back home every once in a while; i haven't been back there since..." well, since he started all this ranger business. times had been tough, and the many phenomena that threaten hoenn have been even tougher. nonetheless, some reprieve was needed, sooner rather than later. or so he'd hope. "maybe when this region is under less duress...but i suppose that's wishful thinking at this point..."

NOTES

skip[break]
---[break]
---

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:32:39 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKRELP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAMOUFLAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEVIPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven